Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2003 11:39:15 AM EDT
What's the best holster for a walter p-99?? I would be using this open-carry for now. Thanks in advance.  Sjetwrench.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the Fobus holsters.  I have both the "belt" and "paddle" versions.  They are inexpensive (under $20), light-weight and durable.  I use the paddle version for quick on/off carry about and the belt version for my range holster.  Buy them online either via Ebay or Gunbroker.com

F.A.S. Out
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
A second for Fobus. I use their paddle style.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I use a Don Hume Snap top belt mounted paddle. That said I would prefer one with the snap top but otherwise it is a nice holster.

Sidearmor makes a REAL NICE holster for it. Check it out.

SorryOciffer
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I am fond of the Blade-Tech holsters. I own them for all my carry guns, and love them. They are fast, tough, light and quiet. They are also adjustable for hold.

They are the best plastic/kydex holsters out there. And I even prefer them to high grade custom leather holsters.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info, be checking them out.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:58:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Sidearmor makes a kydex also.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a black nylon holster from KNJ. It has the thumb break and an extra mag. pouch.  Uncle Mike's also makes some similar to this one with or without the mag. pouch. I like these types of holsters because they are light and easy on the pistol. Plus they are really inexpensive ($12 to $16). Also they can be used left or right handed.

thedr
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#8]
The P99 is a good gun, and the Blade Tech holster is the perfect compliment to it. This weekend I had the P99 with me when shooting some clays, and I decided that for fun I would try to shoot clays with the P99.

Long story short, I DID shoot clays out of the air with the P99.

I think the P99 is one of the best carry guns out there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top