Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/22/2003 10:50:54 PM EDT
Well, went to the funshow today in Nashville. Small crowd, beautiful day outside so I guess folks were washing & sunning.

I saw only 3 High Powers, one a NIB Browning, one a FN & one older, may have been an Inglis?

I don't recall seeing ANY new Colt revolvers. Very few Colt semis. They may have been there, I just didn't see them.

Decent size AR selection, one AR-10 that I noticed.

Very much a buyers market, I only saw a couple of new gun sales.

I saw a guy with a CCL get denied on a new gun purchase, kinda odd I thought?

I traded in my Federal G3 on a Glock 32 in .357Sig caliber. This is my second Glock so there's no surprises there. I plan on having the 3.5lb disconnect installed next show.

GA Arms, our sponsor, was sold there. I bought 500rds of their ammo, all in .357Sig.

J&G Sales was also there but I didn't get a chance to scope them out at all.

2 punks broke into the expo center last night & got a gun & some ammo. Kinda strange since there was (supposedly) an armed guard on the premises. Cops caught them down the street with a K9, hiding in the bushes. This happened around 2-3am, where the hell are the parents of a 13 & 16 year old to let them out at that time of the night?

First show I've ever been to & didn't see any uniformed cops there as customers.

I have decided that if I ever have a table there selling ANYTHING at all, I'll have a cutie with boobs standing behind the table. That's a surefire way to get traffic.

I will now entertain questions for the rest of the class period.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:47:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/23/2003 1:49:59 PM EDT by tivoli410]
First of all congrats on the new glock. Ive been getting interested in the 357's lately specifically the G32. Very nice. Did you happen to see a specimen of the sub-compact springfield xd's? Ive been trying to decide if they were too small. If so did you handle it? and if so what did you think of it? Thats all i can come up with for now. Once again congrats on the new glock and be sure to tell of its first trip to the range.
Travis
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:54:11 PM EDT
No, there were no baby XDs although there were some baby P99/SW99s. I didn't look at them as I didn't want to be tempted!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:24:18 AM EDT
ha, i hear ya
Top Top