Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 10:50:54 PM EDT
Well, went to the funshow today in Nashville. Small crowd, beautiful day outside so I guess folks were washing & sunning.

I saw only 3 High Powers, one a NIB Browning, one a FN & one older, may have been an Inglis?

I don't recall seeing ANY new Colt revolvers. Very few Colt semis. They may have been there, I just didn't see them.

Decent size AR selection, one AR-10 that I noticed.

Very much a buyers market, I only saw a couple of new gun sales.

I saw a guy with a CCL get denied on a new gun purchase, kinda odd I thought?

I traded in my Federal G3 on a Glock 32 in .357Sig caliber. This is my second Glock so there's no surprises there. I plan on having the 3.5lb disconnect installed next show.

GA Arms, our sponsor, was sold there. I bought 500rds of their ammo, all in .357Sig.

J&G Sales was also there but I didn't get a chance to scope them out at all.

2 punks broke into the expo center last night & got a gun & some ammo. Kinda strange since there was (supposedly) an armed guard on the premises. Cops caught them down the street with a K9, hiding in the bushes. This happened around 2-3am, where the hell are the parents of a 13 & 16 year old to let them out at that time of the night?

First show I've ever been to & didn't see any uniformed cops there as customers.

I have decided that if I ever have a table there selling ANYTHING at all, I'll have a cutie with boobs standing behind the table. That's a surefire way to get traffic.    

I will now entertain questions for the rest of the class period.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
First of all congrats on the new glock. Ive been getting interested in the 357's lately specifically the G32. Very nice. Did you happen to see a specimen of the sub-compact springfield xd's? Ive been trying to decide if they were too small. If so did you handle it? and if so what did you think of it? Thats all i can come up with for now. Once again congrats on the new glock and be sure to tell of its first trip to the range.
Travis
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
No, there were no baby XDs although there were some baby P99/SW99s. I didn't look at them as I didn't want to be tempted!  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:24:18 AM EDT
[#3]
ha, i hear ya
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top