Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/29/2002 1:31:52 PM EDT
Ole` jed knew that clarence was still a good worker...even though they were both gettin` up in age.....one day...clarence started plowing the rows awful crooked....jed didn`t know what to make of it....but after checking clarence out...he suddenly realized that his long time work partner was crosseyed.....jed ran in to get martha...yep..he`s crosseyed alright...well..what to we do?.....lets call doc stafford and see what he thinks.....doc tells them well...ain`t much you can do..but there is this one trick that MIGHT work......sure doc..we`ll do ANYTHING....doc says...no guarrantees...but..shove a piece of garden hose up the horses ass..and blow real hard till his eyes straighten out......so..jed cuts off a length of hose.....him and martha walk back out to the horse...jed says..."martha..you watch his eyes....and I`ll do the deed"......so.. jed lifts up ole` clarences tail...shoves the hose up in...proceeds to blowin......trys a few times...nothing.....martha says...."you watch his eyes...I`ll do the blowin".....so she steps back....pulls the hose out...turns it around and shoves it back in...jed yells.."whad ya do that fer?".....she says.."you don`t think I`m puttin the same end in my mouth that you had in yours do ya?"..........
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 10:16:37 PM EDT
When you guys meet me at the BRC, you'll find out why I was laughing so effing hard! (Note: Zeny will be the one with the length of hose...)
Top Top