Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2002 1:31:52 PM EDT
Ole` jed knew that clarence was still a good worker...even though they were both gettin` up in age.....one day...clarence started plowing the rows awful crooked....jed didn`t know what to make of it....but after checking clarence out...he suddenly realized that his long time work partner was crosseyed.....jed ran in to get martha...yep..he`s crosseyed alright...well..what to we do?.....lets call doc stafford and see what he thinks.....doc tells them well...ain`t much you can do..but there is this one trick that MIGHT work......sure doc..we`ll do ANYTHING....doc says...no guarrantees...but..shove a piece of garden hose up the horses ass..and blow real hard till his eyes straighten out......so..jed cuts off a length of hose.....him and martha walk back out to the horse...jed says..."martha..you watch his eyes....and I`ll do the deed"......so.. jed lifts up ole` clarences tail...shoves the hose up in...proceeds to blowin......trys a few times...nothing.....martha says...."you watch his eyes...I`ll do the blowin".....so she steps back....pulls the hose out...turns it around and shoves it back in...jed yells.."whad ya do that fer?".....she says.."you don`t think I`m puttin the same end in my mouth that you had in yours do ya?"..........
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
When you guys meet me at the BRC, you'll find out why I was laughing so effing hard!  (Note:  Zeny will be the one with the length of hose...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top