Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I was going to suggest a shielded SRO on a QD mount as your optic choice, but I see you already decided on one.

It works well on my TRR8, at least:

Link Posted: 7/16/2022 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the Holosun will look better but the current one would probably look just as nice if it were lowered- I agree with you and the others about it sitting too high and throwing the look off.  I like the bullets on the side but I'd take them off because I'd want a holster, something Fireflyish, ala Mal Reynolds, to carry it in.  I'm not a fan of open carry but I have to admit, now that it's legal here I might do it with that gun just because.    I'd add a Webley style lanyard loop, even though I'd never use it; they just look cool and, to my mind anyways, compliment the look.  Also agree on engraving, something in a Victorian style.  I was looking for some examples and came across this guy's work (no relation, just a google search) https://thegunengraver.com/sarevolv/:

Laser engraving doesn't look nearly as nice, but it would probably suffice if you're hitting your budget on this- not that I mind helping you spend your money.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Optic is certainly subject to change again if the 512 doesn’t work out either, but I feel pretty good about it. We’ll see!
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think the Holosun will look better but the current one would probably look just as nice if it were lowered- I agree with you and the others about it sitting too high and throwing the look off.  I like the bullets on the side but I'd take them off because I'd want a holster, something Fireflyish, ala Mal Reynolds, to carry it in.  I'm not a fan of open carry but I have to admit, now that it's legal here I might do it with that gun just because.    I'd add a Webley style lanyard loop, even though I'd never use it; they just look cool and, to my mind anyways, compliment the look.  Also agree on engraving, something in a Victorian style.  I was looking for some examples and came across this guy's work (no relation, just a google search) https://thegunengraver.com/sarevolv/:

https://thegunengraver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/fb091-a-Schofield-by-Taylors-Co-Hand-Engraved-by-Jim-Downing-TheGunEngraver.com_1.jpg

Laser engraving doesn't look nearly as nice, but it would probably suffice if you're hitting your budget on this- not that I mind helping you spend your money.  
View Quote

Surely I could get a holster made that was functional with the ammo quivers And engraving is certainly a possibility in the future but probably not too soon yet
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#5]

The 512 should be here tomorrow, and it’s looking like Tuesday afternoon will be the very first range trip for the gun to get zeroed and tested. It will be the very first rounds shot through the gun, stock or otherwise. We’ll see how it does!
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Surely I could get a holster made that was functional with the ammo quivers And engraving is certainly a possibility in the future but probably not too soon yet
View Quote
Probably not.  Even custom shops won't get anywhere near my TRR8 as outfitted above, due to some of the gaps in the accessories.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Probably not.  Even custom shops won't get anywhere near my TRR8 as outfitted above, due to some of the gaps in the accessories.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even for custom leather? I was really hoping to (eventually) get a custom black leather belt made with a holster for the Schofield on my left side, a carry pouch for the Knucklegun at about the four o’clock position, and extra ammo loops for both.

Considering that’d likely cost about as much as another new gun though it’ll be a while
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even for custom leather? I was really hoping to (eventually) get a custom black leather belt made with a holster for the Schofield on my left side, a carry pouch for the Knucklegun at about the four o'clock position, and extra ammo loops for both.

Considering that'd likely cost about as much as another new gun though it'll be a while
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even for custom leather? I was really hoping to (eventually) get a custom black leather belt made with a holster for the Schofield on my left side, a carry pouch for the Knucklegun at about the four o'clock position, and extra ammo loops for both.

Considering that'd likely cost about as much as another new gun though it'll be a while
Sorry, custom kydex shops.  I don't live anywhere near someone where the Venn diagram of "quality leather goods" and "custom leather goods" overlap.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorry, custom kydex shops.  I don't live anywhere near someone where the Venn diagram of "quality leather goods" and "custom leather goods" overlap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah yeah I figured it wouldn’t work for kydex but should be possible with custom leather, especially if it’s more the old Western-style holsters that are more gun buckets than form-fitting sheaths.

I think though I should probably have another gun sized between the 7” 45 Colt and 1” 22 Mag SAO revolvers, for physical and visual balance. I was taking a pretty close look at the Cimarron Thunderer 45 Colt, either 3.5” or 4.75” barrel:

https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/thunderer-45-lc-3-1-2-in.html

I’d have to figure out some reasonable way to Cyberpunk it up with a WML/laser module. Maybe a BE Meyers MAWL strapped along the top…

My bank account really hates the way my brain works
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Much better!

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#12]
This is the best build thread in a long time. It looks awesome!
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is the best build thread in a long time. It looks awesome!
View Quote

Thank you very much! Hopefully I’ll be getting it to the range this afternoon and will get some shooting pics and video to share
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#15]
IT IS OFFICIALLY STILL A FUNCTIONAL GUN!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgNmygnAFka/

Brought it back to the gunsmith that helped build it today and got it zeroed at 10 yards. Once Bart had the POA dialed in, he proceeded to punch a single ragged hole with the wheelgun.

These were the very first rounds ever fired through the revolver and it performed flawlessly. I shot a couple cylinders through it myself and I must say the recoil isn’t noticeable in the slightest when you’re behind the gun. Shooting 45 Colt out of a boat anchor unsurprisingly results in hardly any recoil whatsoever. I did learn a couple interesting things - for one, the ammo quivers did start to loosen during recoil so when I got home I applied some blue loctite to each and tightened them back down.

More interestingly, it turns out the polymer tip of the FTX bullet in the Leverevolution loads is just barely too long for the Schofield cylinder, and doesn’t allow the cylinder to rotate when you try to cock the hammer.

So, no neat red-tipped bullets lining the side of the gun, but it sure shoots the American Eagle JSP loads well. Other than those two small things, the gun worked perfectly and the shroud remained rock solid. That makes this a successful project!

Oh, and one more thing - the next outing for this beast will be to my local Fudd range. Just to see how many of them we can make cry
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 1:46:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Attachment Attached File

Bravo sir a fine desecration indeed!

I would love to see videos of peoples reactions at the range
Put a tiny hidden camera pointing up in a handgun case. When you open the lid the camera catches everyone leaning in for a disgusted yet aroused peek.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:44:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif
Bravo sir a fine desecration indeed!

I would love to see videos of peoples reactions at the range
Put a tiny hidden camera pointing up in a handgun case. When you open the lid the camera catches everyone leaning in for a disgusted yet aroused peek.
View Quote

The Fudd range does cease-fire target change breaks every 15 minutes or so, and it involves one of the NRA-certified RSOs walking down the line of shooting bays to check to make sure all the guns are visibly unloaded and locked open. I was planning to try recording the RSO’s reaction when he walks past my lane with a fucked up Schofield and Knucklegun mini revolver Hoping for a double-take at least
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Fudd range does cease-fire target change breaks every 15 minutes or so, and it involves one of the NRA-certified RSOs walking down the line of shooting bays to check to make sure all the guns are visibly unloaded and locked open. I was planning to try recording the RSO’s reaction when he walks past my lane with a fucked up Schofield and Knucklegun mini revolver Hoping for a double-take at least
View Quote

Hell yes lol
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Since the Leverevolution rounds ended up not working out I decided to order up some Winchester PDX1 bonded JHPs. This still isn’t meant to be a serious defensive or hunting gun at all, but no harm in making decent JHPs available for it in the highly unlikely event it ever is pressed into that need. Still nearly $2/round though…
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 12:54:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Unless you reload .45 colt can be pricey.  Fantastic caliber and one of my favorites.  It's the caliber that pushed me into reloading.

The Leverevolution ammo is designed for rifles so I'm not surprised.  You can however, take a little off the nose of the bullets if you really want to use them.  Another option are powder coated bullets in whichever color you want.  I have several hot pink powder coated bullets that were made for me years ago so I could display them in the cartridge loops of a gun belt.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 1:12:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Unless you reload .45 colt can be pricey.  Fantastic caliber and one of my favorites.  It's the caliber that pushed me into reloading.

The Leverevolution ammo is designed for rifles so I'm not surprised.  You can however, take a little off the nose of the bullets if you really want to use them.  Another option are powder coated bullets in whichever color you want.  I have several hot pink powder coated bullets that were made for me years ago so I could display them in the cartridge loops of a gun belt.
View Quote

Eh. It’s not that big a deal, honestly just wanted some rounds for the ammo carrier that are visually more modern than exposed lead bullets, to go with the “future Old West” theme of the build. At some point I might see if I can get my hands on any of the Lehigh Xtreme loads. I’m not really convinced that they are in fact magic sauce for hunting or defense, but they sure do look futuristic.

Is 250 gr at 1,000 fps considered within SAAMI-spec for 45 Colt?
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 1:46:36 AM EDT
[#22]
You could fill hollow points with nail polish or model paint in whatever color you want. It could give even plain bullets a little extra flash.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 4:04:56 AM EDT
[#23]
This is a valid point…

We’ll see
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Eh. It’s not that big a deal, honestly just wanted some rounds for the ammo carrier that are visually more modern than exposed lead bullets, to go with the “future Old West” theme of the build. At some point I might see if I can get my hands on any of the Lehigh Xtreme loads. I’m not really convinced that they are in fact magic sauce for hunting or defense, but they sure do look futuristic.

Is 250 gr at 1,000 fps considered within SAAMI-spec for 45 Colt?
View Quote

A 250 grain bullet at 1000fps is within SAAMI spec.  My very favorite load is a 255 grain bullet @ 1000fps.  Perfectly safe in a New Vaquero, SAA clone or your Schofield and will definitely put anything in North America down.

I agree that the "Xtreme penetrator" style bullets would look cool with your gun.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 4:26:36 AM EDT
[#25]
I’ll probably order a box of the Xtreme Penetrators next month then. I’ve already made the decision all my future strange SA revolver projects will be based on 45 Colt guns, so any ammo I buy now will be cross-compatible with all the other odd guns I end up purchasing in the future, especially any SAAMI-spec loads

Link Posted: 7/23/2022 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 2:23:23 AM EDT
[#27]
The only way i can see this project reaching its potential is if you start loading 40 cal 200 grain bullets in a sabot. Other than that you seem to be on track
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:05:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The only way i can see this project reaching its potential is if you start loading 40 cal 200 grain bullets in a sabot. Other than that you seem to be on track
View Quote

That seems oddly specific. Details?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#29]
@tveddy

I don’t handload and don’t have the equipment to do so, but if someone will load them for me short enough to fit in a Schofield cylinder and at safe SAAMI-spec pressures, I’ll buy them and shoot them through the gun
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Congrats, you're becoming almost "internet famous".  I don't know if there's an awards banquet or anything but pretty cool.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Congrats, you're becoming almost "internet famous".  I don't know if there's an awards banquet or anything but pretty cool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have zero interest in being internet famous, but if the gun becomes well known among online gun people I’d be cool with that
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Looks like something that would have fit right in on the sci-fi show Firefly. Nice abomination there.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Looks like something that would have fit right in on the sci-fi show Firefly. Nice abomination there.
View Quote

Thank you! Firefly was one source of inspiration, also was thinking about the Blade Runner blaster and some Cyberpunk 2077 as the project was developing. I’m quite pleased with how it turned out
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:17:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ijust know they have a 40 cal 200 grain sabot for .45 which could turn a 45 into a 40. This would be sure to piss off the 9 bros and the 45 fudds
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:00:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ijust know they have a 40 cal 200 grain sabot for .45 which could turn a 45 into a 40. This would be sure to piss off the 9 bros and the 45 fudds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only one I’m able to find that matches that description is the Hornady SST, which is designed for muzzleloaders:

https://www.hornady.com/muzzleloading/browse/45-cal-sabot-with-40-cal-200-gr-sst-ml-bullet#

Their ballistics data indicates it’s meant to travel around 2,300 fps which would be a bit much for the Schofield using standard 45 Colt pressures.

That said, there are multiple companies that seem to make stand-alone .45:.40 caliber sabot jackets, and you could combine that with a regular .40 caliber JHP pistol bullet in a 45 Colt case at standard pressures to get some decently fast-moving 10mm loads out of the Schofield…

I’m gonna start a thread in the Ammunition subforum and see what people think
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm not surprised the Leverevolution rounds don't fit, I'm still not sure how they made the gun into a .45 Colt when the original .45 Schofield was a shorter round.  A quick look at their website doesn't show the owner's manual so I'm curious what they have to say about loadings for it; I've read some old literature where the latching mechanism of the Schofield was considered questionable for heavy loads.    It doesn't seem to be popular with the cowboy action crowd either which makes me wonder why- even though most of those guys are shooting light loads they tend to put a lot of rounds through them and many favor the Rugers and such for durability.  Maybe that has to do with the handling?  I really don't know much about them other than it's probably the best handgun in Red Dead Redemption 2.  

Hornady does make the Critical Defense with a red tip in .45 Colt so that may be an option for you to add a bit of color.  As for the holster, I think trying to mold a Kydex holster would be a PITA with the rounds on the side, but a leather holster would be pretty easy, a lot of early holster were not much more than gun buckets- something akin to the Howdah holsters.

Looking at Taylor's website, the short 3.5" guns look really cool too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:14:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm not surprised the Leverevolution rounds don't fit, I'm still not sure how they made the gun into a .45 Colt when the original .45 Schofield was a shorter round.  A quick look at their website doesn't show the owner's manual so I'm curious what they have to say about loadings for it; I've read some old literature where the latching mechanism of the Schofield was considered questionable for heavy loads.    It doesn't seem to be popular with the cowboy action crowd either which makes me wonder why- even though most of those guys are shooting light loads they tend to put a lot of rounds through them and many favor the Rugers and such for durability.  Maybe that has to do with the handling?  I really don't know much about them other than it's probably the best handgun in Red Dead Redemption 2.  

Hornady does make the Critical Defense with a red tip in .45 Colt so that may be an option for you to add a bit of color.  As for the holster, I think trying to mold a Kydex holster would be a PITA with the rounds on the side, but a leather holster would be pretty easy, a lot of early holster were not much more than gun buckets- something akin to the Howdah holsters.

View Quote

I did quite a bit of research on every facet of these guns in prep for buying one. To my understanding, while the manufacturer does state you should not shoot any higher-pressure +P loads through the gun due to the latch design, any SAAMI-spec loads are safe to shoot through it. When Uberti builds them they have to “proof” each gun independently with a round that is equivalent to 1.3x the pressure of a CIP (European equivalent to SAAMI) max loaded round, and the CIP max load for 45 Colt is higher than SAAMI specifications for pressure and energy. So you can confidently shoot any 45 Colt ammo through it that is within SAAMI-spec for pressure and energy, you just have to avoid the +P or more powerful Magnum-level loads that companies like Underwood and Buffalo Bore have put out for the Ruger 45 Colt guns.

As for popularity with SASS shooters, there are a few main reasons: the first is the reproduction Schofields don’t play well with black powder, and have a tendency to gum up the cylinder spindle after just a single cylinder of BP rounds fired. Secondly, the ergonomics are slightly different than a more SAA-style revolver, with the hammer slightly more difficult/awkward to reach and actuate. That makes speed shooting more difficult, which means you’re not as competitive. And lastly, due to the internal mechanics of the gun it’s my understanding it lacks the ability for pinning the trigger and “slip-hammer”/fanning techniques to be used unlike the SAA clones/Vaqueros/Remington clones. So, a lot of the competition speed shooting techniques are unavailable to Schofield shooters - again, making them less competitive overall. Durability doesn’t factor into why they’re not more popular on the SASS circuit, provided of course you stay away from those heavier +P loads, but that’s the case with a lot of the SAA clones (and I think even the Vaqueros) as well - and most people aren’t shooting Magnum power loads in CAS competitions.

Good note on the Hornady Critical Defense, I may buy a couple boxes of that as well. Certainly doesn’t hurt just to increase my stockpile of various 45 Colt rounds. And I agree with your note on kydex vs leather holsters. When this gun eventually does get a holster made for it, it’ll be a black leather gun bucket style rather than a form-fitted hard kydex piece
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Nu-boolits
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I did quite a bit of research on every facet of these guns in prep for buying one. To my understanding, while the manufacturer does state you should not shoot any higher-pressure +P loads through the gun due to the latch design, any SAAMI-spec loads are safe to shoot through it. When Uberti builds them they have to “proof” each gun independently with a round that is equivalent to 1.3x the pressure of a CIP (European equivalent to SAAMI) max loaded round, and the CIP max load for 45 Colt is higher than SAAMI specifications for pressure and energy. So you can confidently shoot any 45 Colt ammo through it that is within SAAMI-spec for pressure and energy, you just have to avoid the +P or more powerful Magnum-level loads that companies like Underwood and Buffalo Bore have put out for the Ruger 45 Colt guns.

As for popularity with SASS shooters, there are a few main reasons: the first is the reproduction Schofields don’t play well with black powder, and have a tendency to gum up the cylinder spindle after just a single cylinder of BP rounds fired. Secondly, the ergonomics are slightly different than a more SAA-style revolver, with the hammer slightly more difficult/awkward to reach and actuate. That makes speed shooting more difficult, which means you’re not as competitive. And lastly, due to the internal mechanics of the gun it’s my understanding it lacks the ability for pinning the trigger and “slip-hammer”/fanning techniques to be used unlike the SAA clones/Vaqueros/Remington clones. So, a lot of the competition speed shooting techniques are unavailable to Schofield shooters - again, making them less competitive overall. Durability doesn’t factor into why they’re not more popular on the SASS circuit, provided of course you stay away from those heavier +P loads, but that’s the case with a lot of the SAA clones (and I think even the Vaqueros) as well - and most people aren’t shooting Magnum power loads in CAS competitions.

Good note on the Hornady Critical Defense, I may buy a couple boxes of that as well. Certainly doesn’t hurt just to increase my stockpile of various 45 Colt rounds. And I agree with your note on kydex vs leather holsters. When this gun eventually does get a holster made for it, it’ll be a black leather gun bucket style rather than a form-fitted hard kydex piece
View Quote

Thanks for the info, like I said, I'm not very familiar with them and I didn't see a link to the owner's manual on their website; I did go down the rabbit hole reading about them last night (notice the time I posted ).  I can't recall ever shooting one and I'm not sure I've ever handled one.  The shape does look a bit more "stretched" and I figured it didn't handle as quickly as the SAA style guns.  I did see that some famous/infamous characters from the old west carried one or more of them.  Another interesting article I read talked about how the break top action was purported to make it easier to load while on horseback but in reality it didn't really make much difference, especially if you were moving.  Moon clips would have been the bee's knees.  And speaking of:
https://tkcustom.com/pages/machining-others?_pos=2&_sid=3987b6c8d&_ss=r
https://tkcustom.com/products/uberti-45acp?_pos=1&_sid=3987b6c8d&_ss=r

The original Vaqueros will handle hot loads as they're built on the larger, Blackhawk sized frame, while the new Vaqueros are not rated for the hot loads.  To the best of my knowledge none of the SAA clones are built for heavy loads.  If you were closer and it wasn't a PITA to send ammo I'd send you a couple of the Hornady's to try, I think I've still got a box or two somewhere.  When you do the holster you need to get some sort of concho or other decorative feature- maybe a modernized/stylized Paladin (original design, no relation: https://www.ebay.com/itm/325279127595?hash=item4bbc25982b:g:bvwAAOSw0~5gpEjV).

The more I look at those short barreled Schofields the more I want one.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The more I look at those short barreled Schofields the more I want one.
View Quote

DO IT. Really as far as fun range guns go you can’t find much better, and the 3.5” Hideout model Schofields seem like they’re well balanced and easy to shoot.

[On The Range] Uberti Schofield Hideout Model Revolvers

You should get a pair of them for dual wieldin’ wonder
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm trying to help you spend your money in your thread, you're not supposed to help me spend mine.  

Luckily the short barreled .45s seem to be out of stock in the usual places I look (no, you don't have to help me find one); right now the next two guns on my list are a new 20ga Beretta for dove and a SAA clone in .45.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm trying to help you spend your money in your thread, you're not supposed to help me spend mine.  

Luckily the short barreled .45s seem to be out of stock in the usual places I look (no, you don't have to help me find one); right now the next two guns on my list are a new 20ga Beretta for dove and a SAA clone in .45.
View Quote

The whole reason I make these build threads is to try to inspire other people to spend money on nice guns

https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/page/product/product_id/8347/category/319/category_chain/312,318,319/product_name/CR0642+DixieUberti+1875+Schofield+%22Hideout%22+Revolver

3.5” 45 Colt in stock
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The whole reason I make these build threads is to try to inspire other people to spend money on nice guns

https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/page/product/product_id/8347/category/319/category_chain/312,318,319/product_name/CR0642+DixieUberti+1875+Schofield+%22Hideout%22+Revolver

3.5” 45 Colt in stock
View Quote

No, no, you missed the part where I said you didn't have to help.  I'm living vicariously through your creation (and obviously enjoying it ), I just can't justify a grand on a Schofield right now.  An A300 is next on the "to buy" list.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be careful…they have a weak action…
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Be careful…they have a weak action…
View Quote

Do you ever say anything else?
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No, no, you missed the part where I said you didn't have to help.  I'm living vicariously through your creation (and obviously enjoying it ), I just can't justify a grand on a Schofield right now.  An A300 is next on the "to buy" list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3.5” 45 Colt in stock

You gonna get the help whether you want it or not
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I heard Han Solo's original Ep. IV blaster is coming up for auction.

Seems right up your alley, OP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I heard Han Solo's original Ep. IV blaster is coming up for auction.

Seems right up your alley, OP.
View Quote

There is actually a company making reproduction parts to add to a C96.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3.5” 45 Colt in stock

Link Posted: 7/26/2022 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Decided to consolidate all my weird SA revolver builds into one thread, will continue posting updates on this gun there:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Rudukai13-s-desecrated-wheelgun-projects-consolidated-thread/33-205558/
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top