Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/30/2003 8:26:21 AM EDT
What do you all think of it? It is unique as it has a saftey, but I am not sure of the .32 cal so let me know as I have a chance to get one cheap.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:44:49 AM EDT
I have been considering the same pistol- right now not cheap enough to justify for me but maybe your deal is better? I carry a secamp 32 daily and while it is considered by the old school as a mouse gun and inadequate for carry,if you subscribe to the marshall/sanow one shot stop stats,when used with modern hollow points (silver tip,gold dot,xtp)it is similar in performance to a 380,9mm ball or a non +p 38. while it would be a fun gun and ok to carry for a civilian or as a backup,I can't imagine being a cop and having it as my primary weapon- then again maybe the japs use SMG's as primary and pistols less often??
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:58:23 AM EDT
I really liked the safety on it, but I just bought a SIG P232 in stainless for $375 NIB and I feel I got a good enough deal on it, plus .380 is alot easier to find at good prices. I just really liked the extra safety on the .32, but oh well. If I run across another one at a good price and timing, I may indulge.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:04:33 PM EDT
I got one a few months ago. There were tons being advertised on the net. I like it. I can shoot it well and that's what I like.

I wasn't aware it was made for the Japanese. I thought it was for a European police agancy. Oh well.
Top Top