Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2003 8:26:21 AM EDT
What do you all think of it? It is unique as it has a saftey, but I am not sure of the .32 cal so let me know as I have a chance to get one cheap.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been considering the same pistol- right now not cheap enough to justify for me but maybe your deal is better? I carry a secamp 32 daily and while it is considered by the old school as a mouse gun and inadequate for carry,if you subscribe to the marshall/sanow one shot stop stats,when used with modern hollow points (silver tip,gold dot,xtp)it is similar in performance to a 380,9mm ball or a non +p 38. while it would be a fun gun and ok to carry for a civilian or as a backup,I can't imagine being a cop and having it as my primary weapon- then again maybe the japs use SMG's as primary and pistols less often??
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I really liked the safety on it, but I just bought a SIG P232 in stainless for $375 NIB and I feel I got a good enough deal on it, plus .380 is alot easier to find at good prices. I just really liked the extra safety on the .32, but oh well. If I run across another one at a good price and timing, I may indulge.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I got one a few months ago.  There were tons being advertised on the net.  I like it.  I can shoot it well and that's what I like.

I wasn't aware it was made for the Japanese.  I thought it was for a European police agancy.  Oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top