Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:04:53 AM EDT
Has anyone seen the Micro Galil kit for sale on Gunbroker.com?.....If so, does it look complete and correct?......Thanks.....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:58:38 AM EDT
It is not complete. I ordered one and was disappointed with all the parts I had to replace for it to be a complete kit. Do yourself a favor and buy the kit from BGArmory. Yes it is 2k, but it has all the parts. Just off the top of my head, the incorrect parts are :

1. Folding stock
2. Folding parts
3. barrel
4. flash hider
5. buffer
6. recoil rod
7. ambi selector and correct linkage

You can't find the correct linkage for selector, I tried. However, I did replace all the rest. All in all, I spent over $2k getting my less than complete kit. On a positive note, it is being built up by Randy at Sledgehammer.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:09:33 AM EDT
BG is out and not expecting more for a couple of months at least, as of 3 days ago anyway.

S.O.

Originally Posted By nugentgl:
It is not complete. I ordered one and was disappointed with all the parts I had to replace for it to be a complete kit. Do yourself a favor and buy the kit from BGArmory. Yes it is 2k, but it has all the parts. Just off the top of my head, the incorrect parts are :

1. Folding stock
2. Folding parts
3. barrel
4. flash hider
5. buffer
6. recoil rod
7. ambi selector and correct linkage

You can't find the correct linkage for selector, I tried. However, I did replace all the rest. All in all, I spent over $2k getting my less than complete kit. On a positive note, it is being built up by Randy at Sledgehammer.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:15:10 AM EDT
Thanks for the info...........
Top Top