Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:04:53 AM EDT
Has anyone seen the Micro Galil kit for sale on Gunbroker.com?.....If so, does it look complete and correct?......Thanks.....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
It is not complete.  I ordered one and was disappointed with all the parts I had to replace for it to be a complete kit.  Do yourself a favor and buy the kit from BGArmory.  Yes it is 2k, but it has all the parts.  Just off the top of my head, the incorrect parts are :

1. Folding stock
2. Folding parts
3. barrel
4. flash hider
5. buffer
6. recoil rod
7. ambi selector and correct linkage

You can't find the correct linkage for selector, I tried.  However, I did replace all the rest.  All in all, I spent over $2k getting my less than complete kit.  On a positive note, it is being built up by Randy at Sledgehammer.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
BG is out and not expecting more for a couple of months at least, as of 3 days ago anyway.

S.O.

Quoted:
It is not complete.  I ordered one and was disappointed with all the parts I had to replace for it to be a complete kit.  Do yourself a favor and buy the kit from BGArmory.  Yes it is 2k, but it has all the parts.  Just off the top of my head, the incorrect parts are :

1. Folding stock
2. Folding parts
3. barrel
4. flash hider
5. buffer
6. recoil rod
7. ambi selector and correct linkage

You can't find the correct linkage for selector, I tried.  However, I did replace all the rest.  All in all, I spent over $2k getting my less than complete kit.  On a positive note, it is being built up by Randy at Sledgehammer.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:15:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info...........
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top