Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 7:38:03 AM EDT
I want to build myself an ar15...i am new to the ar world and need something that wont break easily. I need something i can rely on to work.
I have a budget of 600 buks and i want to get the best i can get. Any suggestions would gladly help me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:51:51 AM EDT
I ordered a Stinger Arms lower from Mr. Carrico who I found on this board (do a search). For $89, I got an outstanding product delivered. I ordered a Model 1 Sales kit for $400 plus $6 shipping. Everything went together like a dream. Fired great from the first round. Had to pay tax on the lower, so I think the total cost was about $508. Sweet. I love being an American. Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:58:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By davjohns: I ordered a Stinger Arms lower from Mr. Carrico who I found on this board (do a search). For $89, I got an outstanding product delivered. I ordered a Model 1 Sales kit for $400 plus $6 shipping. Everything went together like a dream. Fired great from the first round. Had to pay tax on the lower, so I think the total cost was about $508. Sweet. I love being an American. Good luck!
View Quote
Here's a link for the [url=http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544]$89 lower [/url] From what I've read, it may be worth a few extra bucks to get a J&T kit as opposed to a Model 1. If you don't want to do ANY building, you can buy a upper and lower separately from [url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO[/url] for 580 and you have a complete RRA gun.
Top Top