Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2003 7:38:03 AM EDT
I want to build myself an ar15...i am new to the ar world and need something that wont break easily. I need something i can rely on to work.
I have a budget of 600 buks and i want to get the best i can get. Any suggestions would gladly help me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a Stinger Arms lower from Mr. Carrico who I found on this board (do a search).  For $89, I got an outstanding product delivered.  I ordered a Model 1 Sales kit for $400 plus $6 shipping.  Everything went together like a dream.  Fired great from the first round.  Had to pay tax on the lower, so I think the total cost was about $508.  Sweet.  I love being an American.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I ordered a Stinger Arms lower from Mr. Carrico who I found on this board (do a search).  For $89, I got an outstanding product delivered.  I ordered a Model 1 Sales kit for $400 plus $6 shipping.  Everything went together like a dream.  Fired great from the first round.  Had to pay tax on the lower, so I think the total cost was about $508.  Sweet.  I love being an American.

Good luck!
View Quote

Here's a link for the [url=http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544]$89 lower [/url]

From what I've read, it may be worth a few extra bucks to get a J&T kit as opposed to a Model 1.  

If you don't want to do ANY building, you can buy a upper and lower separately from [url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO[/url] for 580 and you have a complete RRA gun.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top