Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/28/2003 9:33:02 AM EDT
I finally decided to spend the big money and purchase a Acog. I searched and searched for a TA31-A. People werent kidding when they said there hard to find. Well, I called SWFA and they had 2. The web site price said $999.00. I ordered it over the phone and the employee gave me a price of $899.00 well I asked him if was sure that he looked up the TA31-A because the internet price was a hundred bucks more. He replied yes I'm just giving you the best price we can. I thought this was great a business giving a customer a better price without even asking. I just wanted everyone to know about the great service about SWFA and I will be purchasing all optics from them from now on.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:46:33 AM EDT
I ordered two springfield armory scopes from them, very pleased with the service and price
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:27:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:13:47 PM EDT
Yeah they are a good biz,They did the same thing with my Ta-31F about a month or so ago. Jm03
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:05:42 PM EDT
Well there are always those that don't listen to everyone's experience and want to gamble with outfits like botach tactical [rolleyes], glad you chose the path of light [:d]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:27:40 PM EDT
why won't they post the right price on their website? I've seen their price and decided to buy my TA31 from a different dealer because he had the better price. SWFA could have gotten my business in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:56:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ChiefG: why won't they post the right price on their website? I've seen their price and decided to buy my TA31 from a different dealer because he had the better price. SWFA could have gotten my business in the first place.
View Quote
Because some manufacturers have a minimum advertised price that they allow the distributors/dealers to post.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:24:16 PM EDT
Because some manufacturers have a minimum advertised price that they allow the distributors/dealers to post.
View Quote
So if a dealer claims he/she has to follow the mimimum advertised price, it is BS. He/she can sell you the item(s) below the advertised price. Just like SWFA, and many others.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:52:34 PM EDT
SWFA, Any word on when you will be getting more GA5090's in? How much do you sell them for?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:36:56 AM EDT
Top Top