Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2003 9:33:02 AM EDT
I finally decided to spend the big money and purchase a Acog. I searched and searched for a TA31-A.  People werent kidding when they said there hard to find.  Well, I called SWFA and they had 2.  The web site price said $999.00.  I ordered it over the phone and the employee gave me a price of $899.00 well I asked him if was sure that he looked up the TA31-A because the internet price was a hundred bucks more.  He replied yes I'm just giving you the best price we can.  I thought this was great a business giving a customer a better price without even asking.  I just wanted everyone to know about the great service about SWFA and I will be purchasing all optics from them from now on.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered two springfield armory scopes from them, very pleased with the service and price
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah they are a good biz,They did the same thing with my Ta-31F about a month or so ago.

Jm03
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Well there are always those that don't listen to everyone's experience and want to gamble with outfits like botach tactical [rolleyes], glad you chose the path of light [:d]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
why won't they post the right price on their website?  I've seen their price and decided to buy my TA31 from a different dealer because he had the better price.  SWFA could have gotten my business in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
why won't they post the right price on their website?  I've seen their price and decided to buy my TA31 from a different dealer because he had the better price.  SWFA could have gotten my business in the first place.
View Quote

Because some manufacturers have a minimum advertised price that they allow the distributors/dealers to post.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Because some manufacturers have a minimum advertised price that they allow the distributors/dealers to post.
View Quote

So if a dealer claims he/she has to follow the mimimum advertised price, it is BS. He/she can sell you the item(s) below the advertised price.

Just like SWFA, and many others.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#8]
SWFA,

Any word on when you will be getting more GA5090's in? How much do you sell them for?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:36:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top