Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/13/2003 2:48:40 PM EDT
Ok I am very dumb with this kind of stuff I am going to build an M&A Kit but cant decide flattop or A2, And what optic i should use I dont know any prices but im researching any ideas?

Thanks
Justin
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:52:58 PM EDT
Justin, there will be less tactful people here that will bust yers ball and tell you that you question has been beaten to death.... Do a search, there is a ton of achived topics on this... Depending on your needs, whether you want a CQB or a longer range scope this my 2 cents based on what I have... Either a ARMS #40, ARMS #22M68 with a cantilever spacer and a Aimpoint CompC, M2 or ML2.. or a ARMS #38, 22M68, (no spacer), and a Aimpoint. Many like the EOTech, the Trijicon Reflex, Trijicons ACOG's...to each his own...you need to figure out what you need and then choose the best for you... I languished over it for 6 months.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:34:44 PM EDT
Here are some steps to help you decide. #1. Use the search function (found in upper right corner directly under "The Armory" and "Hometown" set on "ar15 forum" and search on the following terms: a) ACOG b) Aimpoint c) EOTech d) Reflex e) Trijicon #2. Use the same search function set on "equipment exchange" for each of the terms listed above to find prices and dealers. #3. Familiarize yourself with the thumbtacked threads at the very top of this forum, specifically the one re: best optic and the one re: view through optics or similar title. That should get you going.
Top Top