Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/13/2003 2:48:40 PM EDT
Ok I am very dumb with this kind of stuff I am going to build an M&A Kit but cant decide flattop or A2, And what optic i should use I dont know any prices but im researching any ideas?

Thanks
 Justin
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Justin, there will be less tactful people here that will bust yers ball and tell you that you question has been beaten to death....

Do a search, there is a ton of achived topics on this...

Depending on your needs, whether you want a CQB or a longer range scope this my 2 cents based on what I have...

Either a ARMS #40, ARMS #22M68 with a cantilever spacer and a Aimpoint CompC, M2 or ML2..

or a ARMS #38, 22M68, (no spacer), and a Aimpoint.

Many like the EOTech, the Trijicon Reflex, Trijicons ACOG's...to each his own...you need to figure out what you need and then choose the best for you...

I languished over it for 6 months.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are some steps to help you decide.

#1. Use the search function (found in upper right corner directly under "The Armory" and "Hometown" set on "ar15 forum" and search on the following terms:
a) ACOG
b) Aimpoint
c) EOTech
d) Reflex
e) Trijicon

#2. Use the same search function set on "equipment exchange" for each of the terms listed above to find prices and dealers.

#3. Familiarize yourself with the thumbtacked threads at the very top of this forum, specifically the one re: best optic and the one re: view through optics or similar title.

That should get you going.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top