Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2002 9:18:52 AM EDT
I'm still in the early stages of research but am looking for more information pros/cons of both including any experience you've had with either. On the eotech what is the benefit of the 50 or so dollars between models, I won't be attaching NVDs so I don't think I need the 550 series. However like I said I don't know much about either products and any assistance would be greatly appreciated

----------------------------------------------
"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, it would explode. I think it was called, 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'" -Homer Simpson
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 9:21:44 AM EDT
Welcome aboard... the optics forum here is over flowing with info on both of these. I would suggest you hit the "SEARCH" button towards the top right and do a search for EoTech and Aimpoint. I am sure the results will have you reading for days. If after you do that you have any further questions, please feel free and post. But I would suspect the search will give you about anything you are looking for, including lots of reviews and opinions, specs and facts about both.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 9:25:58 AM EDT
D'oh forgot to set the search period past 24hrs, no wonder i didn't find anything.
Top Top