Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2002 9:18:52 AM EDT
I'm still in the early stages of research but am looking for more information pros/cons of both including any experience you've had with either.  On the eotech what is the benefit of the 50 or so dollars between models, I won't be attaching NVDs so I don't think I need the 550 series.  However like I said I don't know much about either products and any assistance would be greatly appreciated

----------------------------------------------
"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, it would explode. I think it was called, 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'" -Homer Simpson
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard... the optics forum here is over flowing with info on both of these. I would suggest you hit the "SEARCH" button towards the top right and do a search for EoTech and Aimpoint. I am sure the results will have you reading for days. If after you do that you have any further questions, please feel free and post. But I would suspect the search will give you about anything you are looking for, including lots of reviews and opinions, specs and facts about both.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#2]
D'oh forgot to set the search period past 24hrs, no wonder i didn't find anything.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top