AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:

Well, that is unexpected.

Do you happen to have the current batches Lot # ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
This batch is a little hotter.  Had 1 popper primer.  This will follow my bdc pretty close.
Avg 2725 fps - 13 shots
21 std dev
75 ext sprd

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57852/IMG_1981-2877858.jpg

Well, that is unexpected.

Do you happen to have the current batches Lot # ?
SCL1CF271
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yo PSA we need 500rd and 1K rd options to purchase to make it easy
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:
View Quote
with a slight discount or free shipping.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes

Absolutely
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes

word
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Agree. Buy 500 or 1k and get free shipping for ARFCOM members.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll second that
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 11:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
I'll second that
View Quote

Thirded
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Some guys I shoot long with all went in on a group buy.

I guess you could say we like it.

But after shooting it tonight between two different rifles I have some concerns.

My 18 inch Odin works barrel with less than 4-500 on it had crazy deviation. It’s the top set of numbers in the picture I’ll post.

The second string is from a centurion arms 16 inch CHF barrel with 4-5k rounds and never been cleaned.

Attachment Attached File

Obligatory hoarding pic. Everything is double stacked except for the right two columns

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DirtDivision:
Some guys I shoot long with all went in on a group buy.

I guess you could say we like it.

But after shooting it tonight between two different rifles I have some concerns.

My 18 inch Odin works barrel with less than 4-500 on it had crazy deviation. It's the top set of numbers in the picture I'll post.

The second string is from a centurion arms 16 inch CHF barrel with 4-5k rounds and never been cleaned.
View Quote
Let me guess: the Odin Works has a Wylde chamber and the Centurion a 5.56 NATO?
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:46:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
View Quote

Yes. You’re correct but does that actually make that big of a difference?
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Yes. You're correct but does that actually make that big of a difference?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mcantu:

Yes. You're correct but does that actually make that big of a difference?

My wylde chamber did not like the ammo. That's just a sample size of 1 for me.  My 1:7 5.56 Noveske barrel likes it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Yes. You’re correct but does that actually make that big of a difference?
View Quote

I’ve ran it in 5+ Wylde chambers, with no issues. This includes the “hot lot” as reported on another site.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#14]

My wylde chamber did not like the ammo. That's just a sample size of 1 for me.  My 1:7 5.56 Noveske barrel likes it.
View Quote

The rifle with the Wylde chamber shoot this stuff sub moa. Guess we will find out in the next few IWI gas gun matches. That’s why I bought so much. To eliminate the variables.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:
View Quote

This. My credit card can only be so ready.
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Captain92:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:

I would be in as well for a couple cases.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#17]
So reached out to Matt on reddit (Palmetto CS representative) they exchanged the remaining 100rds of 75gr BTHP for 77gr and not only that but gave me the entire order. So despite having shot 200rds of the 300, with the issues as documented. They gave me 300 of the 77gr OTM. Very impressed in that regard.I hope to get to the range this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally got around to ordering some of this. Was part of a larger order with a bunch of pistol ammo. The rifle cartridge boxes were inside a second corrugated box and fared much better than some of the pistol boxes.

Some of the boxes were still a little banged up, but much better overall than the pistol ones were.

Anyway, my rifle ammo was from Lot # SCL1CG061. The cartridges themselves looked fine. The "worst" blemishes I found were these 4 rounds (out of 500):

Essentially a non-issue, particularly given the price.

I'm excited to get out and shoot them to see how they perform. I compete primarily in RNG events, so most of my targets are a 3 MOA minimum and oftentimes a good bit more generous than that. I've been using quality M193 clones for years, but have struggled at distance in windy conditions. I am price sensitive, but I can spend up a little bit if the heavier projectile proves more consistent. My hope is AAC's round will make a viable option for me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 4:23:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZA206] [#19]
So I went out and shot an assortment of AAC ammo in my 16” WOA and my 20” Bartlein CLE AR rifles.
Most of it was mediocre except that 77 OTM in my Bartlein. Good lord…
That was one of the last groups of the day with a smoking hot barrel, too hot to touch.

That VMAX load had serious issues… the one bullet keyholed. Never had that happen before.

The WOA barrel seems like it’s a mediocre shooter ar best. I think the smallest group I’ve gotten with it is maybe 3/4” or so.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ZA206:
So I went out and shot an assortment of AAC ammo in my 16” WOA and my 20” Bartlein CLE AR rifles.
Most of it was mediocre except that 77 OTM in my Bartlein. Good lord…
That was one of the last groups of the day with a smoking hot barrel, too hot to touch.

That VMAX load had serious issues… the one bullet keyholed. Never had that happen before.

The WOA barrel seems like it’s a mediocre shooter ar best. I think the smallest group I’ve gotten with it is maybe 3/4” or so.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114221/IMG_1039_jpeg-2902998.JPG
View Quote

Calm and 80. Sheesh. Jealous AF
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ZA206:
So I went out and shot an assortment of AAC ammo in my 16" WOA and my 20" Bartlein CLE AR rifles.
Most of it was mediocre except that 77 OTM in my Bartlein. Good lord  

That VMAX load had serious issues  the one bullet keyholed. Never had that happen before.

The WOA barrel seems like it's a mediocre shooter ar best. I think the smallest group I've gotten with it is maybe 3/4" or so.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114221/IMG_1039_jpeg-2902998.JPG
View Quote
Source for those targets?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Amish_Bill:
Source for those targets?
View Quote

I designed them and print them out on an 11x17 printer at work. I have them in blue, green and red. I don’t use the red much as the blue and green are easier to see.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:09:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Anyone chrono any of this yet out of a 14.5?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 5:34:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dlm1984] [#24]
Originally Posted By Tug153:
Anyone chrono any of this yet out of a 14.5?
View Quote

My notes say my original batch was hauling at 2745 out of a 14.5 DD CHF barrel. The current batch chrono'd at 2555, compared to 2600 for IMI Razorcore.

ETA: I did a bit more digging and I suspect that the 2745 number is incorrect, since my 18" gun did 2717 during the same session.  2645 would make sense, but that's not what I recorded, so I'm not sure what to think.

I'm hoping to hit the range this evening to check zeros before this weekend's match and run some samples of the lot that Esstac had at Keystone over my chronograph.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dlm1984:

My notes say my original batch was hauling at 2745 out of a 14.5 DD CHF barrel. The current batch chrono'd at 2555, compared to 2600 for IMI Razorcore.

ETA: I did a bit more digging and I suspect that the 2745 number is incorrect, since my 18" gun did 2717 during the same session.  2645 would make sense, but that's not what I recorded, so I'm not sure what to think.

I'm hoping to hit the range this evening to check zeros before this weekend's match and run some samples of the lot that Esstac had at Keystone over my chronograph.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. I would love to know where you get tonight.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Sorry I didn't get around to posting last night, but things took longer than I expected, so...

I took my 14.5" (DD CHF) and 18" (Larue) barreled rifles to the range last night.  Temps were in the upper 70's and wind was minimal, so I expected velocities to be a touch higher than my previous data, which was collected when temps were around 68/70 degrees.,

I was able to confirm that my old lot (SCL1CC241) was pretty spicy in my 14.5, with a 10 shot string recording 2710, 2749, 2743, 2801, 2732, 2743, 2772, 2688, 2726, 2715 for an average of 2737 FPS and an extreme spread of 113.  I was unable to get down range to measure and pull targets due to trying to avoid interrupting others, though, and that's also the reason a couple numbers are missing from the statistics.  My 18" rifle turned out 2760, 2801, 2783, 2749, 2749 with my last 5 rounds, for an average velocity of 2768 and 51 ES.  I'm surprised there's only a 30 FPS difference with 3.5" of additional barrel length with this lot.  My old data said 2745 for the 14.5 and 2717 in the 18", although it was in need of a good cleaning.  

I also ran a box or two of lot # SCL2CE251 which was graciously provided by Ryan from Esstac.  The first string of 10 rounds from my 18" rifle averaged 2655 FPS with a 53 FPS ES, and chewed up the center of the target I was firing at.  The next string through the 18"  came in at 2653 average, 26 ES, and only 9 SD.  My 14.5's 10 round string averaged 2576 FPS, 55 ES, 17 SD.  I'm pretty happy with how this lot behaved, and would have been even happier if I hadn't thought I was shooting at a 300 yard target array, rather than the one at 240 yards, and impacting behind the hose hanger causing me to question whether I was losing my mind...

My current lot (SCL1CE221) runs 2630 in my 18" and 2555 in the 14.5 according to the data saved in my ballistic calculator and match data with my 18" gun seems to back that up through 7xx yards. I should try to stretch a bit further after things wrap up for a day, but it's hard to self spot 5.56 impacts at that distance!
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:59:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AviatorMoser] [#27]
I ordered various 5.56x45 from AAC and went to the range to measure some groups.

I used my 16" mid-length AR-15 with a button-rifled, chrome-lined FN barrel, a TA-31D optic, and shot from the bench w/ the rifle resting on a sandbag. Not the most stable position, and I would still consider myself a novice shooter. I shot 9 round groups at 100 yards w/ 55 gr FMJ, 69 gr HPBT, 75 gr BTHP Match, 77 gr OTM, and 77 gr SMK.

The cartridges arrived in very good condition. I inspected each cartridge before and after firing. I did not see any of the dents reported by some, no cracks, and experienced no blown primers or malfunctions. The ammo looked as clean as any other ammo I have purchased from PMC, Winchester, Federal, PPU, Hornady, etc.

Results are calculated from the entire group distribution, and the mean radius and 95% circular probable error are reported below.

I was pleasantly surprised by the 55 gr and I wonder if this was just a result of me getting my crap together. Normally, I shoot 2.8-3 MOA w/ 55 gr ball ammo, but here I shaved off some of that to 2.3 MOA with the AAC stuff. The AAC 69 gr stuff also shot very well, just about as good as the 77 gr cartridges w/ the Sierra bullets, and for a lot cheaper! I was pleasantly surprised.

I was disappointed by their 75 gr match-grade BTHP offering. I shot two groups that are more of what I expect from ball ammo. This is probably on the shooter, so I'm going to go out again and re-test that ammo. The 77 gr OTM was also a bit of a disappointment. I'm going to retest that ammo as well.

Overall, I am a fan of the AAC offerings so far and will buy again.
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AviatorMoser:
I ordered various 5.56x45 from AAC and went to the range to measure some groups.

I used my 16" mid-length AR-15 with a button-rifled, chrome-lined FN barrel, a TA-31D optic, and shot from the bench w/ the rifle resting on a sandbag. Not the most stable position, and I would still consider myself a novice shooter. I shot 9 round groups at 100 yards w/ 55 gr FMJ, 69 gr HPBT, 75 gr BTHP Match, 77 gr OTM, and 77 gr SMK.

The cartridges arrived in very good condition. I inspected each cartridge before and after firing. I did not see any of the dents reported by some, no cracks, and experienced no blown primers or malfunctions. The ammo looked as clean as any other ammo I have purchased from PMC, Winchester, Federal, PPU, Hornady, etc.

Results are calculated from the entire group distribution, and the mean radius and 95% circular probable error are reported below.

https://imgur.com/vbIq718.png

I was pleasantly surprised by the 55 gr and I wonder if this was just a result of me getting my crap together. Normally, I shoot 2.8-3 MOA w/ 55 gr ball ammo, but here I shaved off some of that to 2.3 MOA with the AAC stuff. The AAC 69 gr stuff also shot very well, just about as good as the 77 gr cartridges w/ the Sierra bullets, and for a lot cheaper! I was pleasantly surprised.

I was disappointed by their 75 gr match-grade BTHP offering. I shot two groups that are more of what I expect from ball ammo. This is probably on the shooter, so I'm going to go out again and re-test that ammo. The 77 gr OTM was also a bit of a disappointment. I'm going to retest that ammo as well.

Overall, I am a fan of the AAC offerings so far and will buy again.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure that the 75s use Hornady bullets.  They have weird ogive (seacant? ) that some barrels like and others do not.  I believe that they are more sensative to distance from the lands.  I would not be surprised if your barrel just doesn't like them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 3:48:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AviatorMoser] [#29]
As promised, I came back and reshot the following w/ 9-shot groups.

Some I shot a little worse. But I was able to get a lot better results w/ the 75 gr BTHP this time. So pretty sure I was just shooting like crap when I recorded that group last time.

Seems the floor I'm hitting is about 0.65-0.70 MOA mean radius when including my previous results. Highly doubt that's any hard limitation on the ammunition, but rather that of the shooter and his weapon system. I can tell you these are shooting a lot better than the 55 gr ball ammo of any brand I've shot so far (typically 1.4-1.8 MOA mean radius).
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm going to give this stuff a go next week when I get a few rifles zero'd at 300 yards for Heartland.  

Hopefully one of my ARs likes it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Any velocity data for a 12.5?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:37:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brasscrossedrifles] [#32]
I bought a case last month. Lot # SCL1CF191

Last week I chronographed at 70F in my 14.5" and 16" Super Duty rifles with a Magneeto Speed sporter. Unsuppressed, because I don't have the version that fits on a supressor (I'm the poors).

14.5"
AVG 2587
SD 11
Min/Max 2563-2603 (ES 40)

16"
AVG 2633
SD 16
Min/Max 2613-2670 (ES 57)

I also shot a group from the 16". Only one 5 shot group; I just wanted an idea of how my POI would differ from Frontier 75s. The other holes on the target are Frontier 75s, and from me 1) checking return to zero after remounting my optic (5 shots) 2) verifying after adjusting windage (2 shots) 3) checking my POI shift after mounting my suppressor (2 shots) and 4) verifying elevation adjustment for suppressor (3 shots). Yes, I know, I should shoot 5 shot groups all the time. I only had 12 rounds of the Frontier 75's beyond the round count of the match I was prepping for.

Attachment Attached File

Even with the low shot that very well could have been just me, I'll take it, especially at $.55 cpr. The matches I'll be using it for can be won with worse.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#33]
I finally ordered 300 rounds of the 77 otms to try.  

Tried them in two spr type rifles I built with 1/8 twist stainless barrels I got from compass lake engineering.  One 16 inch and one 18.

I was able to hold 1 moa groups with the 16 inch rifle at 100 yards and had a few 1/2 moa groups with the 18.  I used prs style bean bags front and rear so the rifles were pretty stable.

There seemed to be occasional flyers but that could have been me.

In all I fired 60 rounds in 5 shot groups and they shoot as good or better than my own reloads (75 grain Hornadys using TAC)

One observation is that they are kinda sooty compared to other ammo ive shot.  

Some rounds did have the dents other posters have observed but nothing awful.  I used to shoot alot of black hills remanufactured ammo that had similar dents and dings and the AAC seems to shoot on par.

Ordered some more because this ammo is great especially for the price.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:38:41 AM EDT
[#34]
On dents and dings: I haven't seen any yet, brass looks perfect so far, but I've only opened 3 boxes.

I will update as I make my way through the 1000 rd case I bought.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#35]
5 shot groups (only) at 200 meters from a Noveske 16" barrel. Small sample size.

77 grain Lot # SCL 1CG 191
75 Grain Lot # SCR LCG 112

ManufactureLoad NameWeightBulletGroup SizeDistanceMOADropMVESSD
AAC                556 Nato        75        BTHP1.92        200 M0.882611269.48/14/2023Day 2
AAC                556 Nato        77        BTHP2.45        200 M1.1226274822.68/14/2023
IMI Mk262-1Mk 262-1        77        SMK        1.65        200 M0.75-3.752609197.98/14/2023

The IMI is a consistent .7-.9 MOA performer in this rifle.

My guess is the performance we see from AAC would not last for a 10-round group.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I can make do with a 1.12 MOA 77gr pill that's 55 cents.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#37]
I shot this stuff last night. I'll buy more.

It was 1-1.5 MOA out of a 6920 and Andro Corp 16" off a range bag as a rest.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:03:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saber7] [#38]
Tried some in the early evening and this has very little muzzle flash compared to the federal m193 I was also firing.  Was impressed by the difference.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Saber7:

Tried them in two spr type rifles I built with 1/8 twist stainless barrels I got from compass lake engineering.  One 16 inch and one 18.

I was able to hold 1 moa groups with the 16 inch rifle at 100 yards and had a few 1/2 moa groups with the 18.  I used prs style bean bags front and rear so the rifles were pretty stable.

In all I fired 60 rounds in 5 shot groups and they shoot as good or better than my own reloads (75 grain Hornadys using TAC)

Some rounds did have the dents other posters have observed but nothing awful.  I used to shoot alot of black hills remanufactured ammo that had similar dents and dings and the AAC seems to shoot on par.

View Quote

I got similar groups out of a Mk12 clone, Daniel Defense 18" SPR bbl with OCM5 suppressor. Pretty much 1 to 1-3/4 or so MOA from 100, 200, 300. Opened up a bit at 300, but it was more me than anything. Shooting off  bipad w rear bag, totally amateur, but it was absolutely consistent. I had some IMI 77gr, but did not compare the two.

I'll be buying more, have another Mk12 with a Kreiger bbl to try it in. For the money at .55/rd, I'm sold on it. I hit up Josiah and urged him to pass the word up the line to consider selling it in bulk; 200. 500, 1k etc.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#40]

I got similar groups out of a Mk12 clone, Daniel Defense 18" SPR bbl with OCM5 suppressor. Pretty much 1 to 1-3/4 or so MOA from 100, 200, 300. Opened up a bit at 300, but it was more me than anything. Shooting off  bipad w rear bag, totally amateur, but it was absolutely consistent. I had some IMI 77gr, but did not compare the two.

I'll be buying more, have another Mk12 with a Kreiger bbl to try it in. For the money at .55/rd, I'm sold on it. I hit up Josiah and urged him to pass the word up the line to consider selling it in bulk; 200. 500, 1k etc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saber7:

Yes we need bulk options
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#41]
@Jman_JJE

Is there any chance of you guys loading the tbbc or whatever bullet that federal uses in those fusion rounds?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Has anyone tested any of the 70gr TSX rounds yet?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 1-75Ranger:
View Quote

I'm curious about this as well. That 70gr TSX is supposed to be a fairly barrier blind round (even if not at much as some of the 62gr bonded soft points), right?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#44]
So it seems the ammo is good and priced well. For SD ammo, what would you buy from them? I had stocked some TAP and Privi 75 gr.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 1-75Ranger:
View Quote

Yeah they’re not really my thing but they’re such a popular bullet I’m surprised I haven’t heard more people talking about it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Moved a 1-8 Vortex scope to my 16" 1-7 FN barrel AR.  Took these out and zeroed it.  Shooting off a bag that is falling apart my best group was 1.4" @ 100 yards on a lovely 76 degree Missouri day.  I need to get a lead sled to really see what I can do as my foregrip makes settling this in the bag kind of iffy.  Other groups were all around 1.5".  

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:11:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By bigern314:
Moved a 1-8 Vortex scope to my 16" 1-7 FN barrel AR.  Took these out and zeroed it.  Shooting off a bag that is falling apart my best group was 1.4" @ 100 yards on a lovely 76 degree Missouri day.  I need to get a lead sled to really see what I can do as my foregrip makes settling this in the bag kind of iffy.  Other groups were all around 1.5".  

View Quote

Get new bags; not a lead sled.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
Originally Posted By bigern314:

I need to get something. This current bag is more of a pile of gorilla tape than a bag at this point also taking off the front grip and moving it to another rifle.  

Overall I like this ammo.  I plan on grabbing a case.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:18:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brasscrossedrifles] [#49]
I'm at @sagmill s range in Tremont on zero/practice day before the WAR Rifles PRS match.

I just went 5 for 5 at 1008 yards. Standard IPSC steel.

Attachment Attached File

Yes, that's a 16" Super Duty upper, an Athlon Ares 1-10 and a RC-2.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#50]
I shot the heartland 100 yards Polish plate target with my Andro 16" and a 3x micro prism using this after my run.  

I'm impressed so far.  I cleaned it easily from the bench, and other cola warriors made 2,3,4,500 yard hits with it.

Perfect overcast conditions with zero wind.

I need to get on paper with it using my Colt 6920 and see if that rifle likes it too.

I'll be buying a bunch for my Andro rifle.
Page / 7
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top