Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 3:00:40 PM EDT
I searched and found very little here and on the 'net about the double stack single feed mags. I picked one up at a gun show today for a 9mm that I haven't finished yet. How good do they work, how much do they usually cost, and where is there a good supply of them?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:11:51 AM EDT
I ordered some South African 9mm AR 30-rounders from CDNN several months ago. From what I was told, they performed flawlessly. They looked to be very good quality. The price was about $25 each I believe... Been a while..
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:18:06 AM EDT
I have about two dozen of them.... [img]HTTP://users.adelphia.net/~masine/samag.jpg[/img] I love them..Ive picked them up anywhere between 15$-30$ a piece...I found that there the only mags that will feed hollowpoints 100% in my RRA rifle....Turbozag...Do you know if CDNN has any more......UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:45:05 PM EDT
I agree, those mags are great. Feed and function perfectly (and they were my inspiration to make Sten mags work w/ the Colt system). Any how, a tip, if you have your mag block, and go to a gun show, bring it along, so you can "fit" the mags in the block. I ordered some from a place a while back and they were undersized in my ASA, but the ones I got else where were fine. Back then, the gun shows were selling it at $50.00 each.....
Top Top