Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/23/2003 3:00:40 PM EDT
I searched and found very little here and on the 'net about the double stack single feed mags. I picked one up at a gun show today for a 9mm that I haven't finished yet. How good do they work, how much do they usually cost, and where is there a good supply of them?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered some South African 9mm AR 30-rounders from CDNN several months ago.

From what I was told, they performed flawlessly. They looked to be very good quality.

The price was about $25 each I believe...

Been a while..
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have about two dozen of them....
[img]HTTP://users.adelphia.net/~masine/samag.jpg[/img]
I love them..Ive picked them up anywhere between 15$-30$ a piece...I found that there the only mags that will feed hollowpoints 100% in my RRA rifle....Turbozag...Do you know if CDNN has any more......UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree, those mags are great.  Feed and function perfectly (and they were my inspiration to make Sten mags work w/ the Colt system).  Any how, a tip, if you have your mag block, and go to a gun show, bring it along, so you can "fit" the mags in the block.  I ordered some from a place a while back and they were undersized in my ASA, but the ones I got else where were fine.  Back then, the gun shows were selling it at $50.00 each.....

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top