Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 7:20:02 PM EDT
Thanks Steve!!!!

Prompt as heck again.

It's getting a recce upper Steve built.

I'll post pics when it's all together.

Sorry if they're boring, I just thought I'd share. The mistletoe tablecloth looks good against the black rifles, don't you think?

Oh yeah, those national match 2 stage triggers are niiiiiiiice. Steve, maybe I'll talk my dad into getting a sopmod stock for it, since he's going to be shooting it and he's getting the case of BRD. Among other things.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:10:51 PM EDT
The background looks like its a Christmas present, which is very appropriate for the season.

How long til you get the upper?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:57:41 AM EDT
nice combo
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:07:21 AM EDT
I'm guessing by the age of the Colt lower in the picture you don't buy new lowers very often and that's why you are so excited about getting a new one right?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:06:12 PM EDT
Stickman, it's at my dad's house. He's salivating all over it. We had it since last year but I had my ole colt lower on it previously. The trigger on this RRA in NM and I swear it's about 1/2 the weight of the standard colt. It's niiiiice. I'll post pics probably sunday night after I get it together.

usagold: thanks

cgv69: you got something against old colts? I really don't know how old that one is, but that don't matter. It's still nice.
Top Top