BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 7:20:02 PM EDT
Thanks Steve!!!!

Prompt as heck again.

It's getting a recce upper Steve built.

I'll post pics when it's all together.

Sorry if they're boring, I just thought I'd share.  The mistletoe tablecloth looks good against the black rifles, don't you think?

Oh yeah, those national match 2 stage triggers are niiiiiiiice.  Steve, maybe I'll talk my dad into getting a sopmod stock for it, since he's going to be shooting it and he's getting the case of BRD.  Among other things.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The background looks like its a Christmas present, which is very appropriate for the season.

How long til you get the upper?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:57:41 AM EDT
[#2]
nice combo
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:07:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm guessing by the age of the Colt lower in the picture you don't buy new lowers very often and that's why you are so excited about getting a new one right?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Stickman, it's at my dad's house.  He's salivating all over it.  We had it since last year but I had my ole colt lower on it previously.  The trigger on this RRA in NM and I swear it's about 1/2 the weight of the standard colt.  It's niiiiice.  I'll post pics probably sunday night after I get it together.  

usagold: thanks

cgv69: you got something against old colts?  I really don't know how old that one is, but that don't matter.  It's still nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top