Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2002 5:48:07 PM EDT
Has anyone here had or used one of the .50 AE conversions made by American Firearms? I saw some write ups on them a few years ago, but have never run into anyone who has had any expierience with them. I can't seem to find any info on the company either. Did they go out of business? If you have one, how do you like it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, don't know about that one....

But the one I did hear about was the one made by Tromix Corp (unfortunatly, they are out of biz...)

They were the only 'current' one that I knew who made them up until earlier this year.  From what was posted here, people liked them.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 12:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Has anyone here had or used one of the .50 AE conversions made by American Firearms? I saw some write ups on them a few years ago, but have never run into anyone who has had any expierience with them. I can't seem to find any info on the company either. Did they go out of business? If you have one, how do you like it?

There is the BEWOLF .50AE that seems to be garnering a lot of interest lately.

Here are 2 url's where people are talking about it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=74&t=146000&w=searchPop

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=139759&w=searchPop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top