Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/3/2003 5:27:38 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I was surfing around and just saw that ammoman.com was selling USGI mags made by Labelle brand spankin new in wrap for $159.00 for 5. Is this one of the better USGI mags and a fair price? I know ammoman has a good reputation, so I am guessing that the mags are truly Labelle USGI and not a gun show special mag body switch or anything dishonest. I was just hoping they are a good, solid mag. I need to up my mag supply a little. Thanks for all replies.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:43:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:03:47 PM EDT
JSIG, I just recieved 5 this Wednesday. Yes they are good mags!! Yes Ammoman is selling the real deal. They are PERFECT and in the original sealed wrap. You will be paying a premium price, but you will get (Arguably) the best USGI mags you can buy. Get at least 5 before they are gone.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:24:14 PM EDT
I got 10 Labelle mags from Eric a few weeks ago and they're real sweet. Smooth as silk, feed smooth, green anti-tilt followers and NIW clean as a whistle. A little pricey but I'm very pleased with the product.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:27:54 PM EDT
thanks everyone, and thatnk you troy for the mag faq site. I guess i well suck it up, prepare to lose a few more bucks than hoped on mags, and get a few of these things.
Top Top