Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 5:27:38 PM EDT
Hello everyone.  I was surfing around and just saw that ammoman.com was selling USGI mags made by Labelle brand spankin new in wrap for $159.00 for 5.  Is this one of the better USGI mags and a fair price?  I know ammoman has a good reputation, so I am guessing that the mags are truly Labelle USGI and not a gun show special mag body switch or anything dishonest.  I was just hoping they are a good, solid mag.  I need to up my mag supply a little.  Thanks for all replies.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]
JSIG,  I just recieved 5 this Wednesday.  Yes they are good mags!! Yes Ammoman is selling the real deal.  They are PERFECT and in the original sealed wrap.  You will be paying a premium price, but you will get (Arguably) the best USGI mags you can buy.  Get at least 5 before they are gone.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I got 10 Labelle mags from Eric a few weeks ago and they're real sweet. Smooth as silk, feed smooth, green anti-tilt followers and NIW clean as a whistle. A little pricey but I'm very pleased with the product.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks everyone, and thatnk you troy for the mag faq site.  I guess i well suck it up, prepare to lose a few more bucks than hoped on mags, and get a few of these things.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top