Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:24:37 AM EDT
Has Anyone Used M&A Parts Before? Did you have good results or bad? what is the quality of their products?

www.m-aparts.com

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:45:39 AM EDT
I purchased a Flattop M4rgy at the Grand Rapids, MI gunshow in January from them. I then got a Bushmaster stripped lower from my local FFL. The rifle went together perfectly and although the barrel is not chrome lined, I have not had any failures running over 2K of crappy Wolf thru it, I figure cheap rifle = Cheap ammo ;-) The only issue I had was the buffer fell apart after 500 Rds of so do to lack of a pin thru it. They gladly replaced it without my even showing them a receipt. I was very impressed. The guy at the gunshow that sold it to me was very helpful and really guided me thru the process of building it. I was worried about doing it, but it was actually quite simple and left me wanting to build another. I figure that I have a nice rifle for under $700 that’s my favorite one for the range. I highly recommend M & A Parts! Eric
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:47:25 AM EDT
any other good or bad experiences? thanks eric.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:02:02 AM EDT
I picked up a flattop upper reciever, action vice and barrel wrench, and a set of new handguards last weekend at a gunshow(they always have a few tables at this show). Reciever swap went without a hitch, all fits tightly, upper even fits my lower better than the original one did. Will shoot it for the first time this Friday. I expect no problems as it feeds rounds well by manually working the action and it looks great.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:20:55 PM EDT
I use their receivers and internals on several of my rifles...never had any problems at all
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:42:39 PM EDT
I have not personally but a friend of mine, also a member here (VA-Gunnut) has ordered several kits from them. From what I have heard from him, he is always happy and they have good customer service. I've seen one or two of the assembled rifles in person and they seemed/shot nice... I am actually going to order a kit from them based on his experience.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:25:21 PM EDT
I have bought and my friends have bought much stuff from them in the past. They usually have a stand at the local twice a year gunshow. Always friendly and knowleable. Highly recomended.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:04:59 PM EDT
thanks for all the feed back. i'll give them a shot.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:17:04 PM EDT
I've ordered 3 kits from them over the last 5 years and I have been happy with everyone. The latest kit I ordered is a superlightwieght kit and it is quickly becoming my favorite rifle. Accurate, reliable, and handy. I give them a thumbs up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:42:28 PM EDT
Go the distance and build using a bushmaster upper. You'll thank yourself in the end.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:06:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2003 4:14:09 PM EDT by Bulldog30]
I built my first AR from a m@a parts kitit turned out nice had a bad selecter and they replaced that. It is one that goes to the range all the time. No problems and very accurate. bill
Top Top