Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:24:37 AM EDT
Has Anyone Used M&A Parts Before? Did you have good results or bad? what is the quality of their products?

www.m-aparts.com

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I purchased a Flattop M4rgy at the Grand Rapids, MI gunshow in January from them.  I then got a Bushmaster stripped lower from my local FFL.  The rifle went together perfectly and although the barrel is not chrome lined, I have not had any failures running over 2K of crappy Wolf thru it, I figure cheap rifle = Cheap ammo ;-)

The only issue I had was the buffer fell apart after 500 Rds of so do to lack of a pin thru it.  They gladly replaced it without my even showing them a receipt.  I was very impressed.  The guy at the gunshow that sold it to me was very helpful and really guided me thru the process of building it.  I was worried about doing it, but it was actually quite simple and left me wanting to build another.  I figure that I have a nice rifle for under $700 that’s my favorite one for the range.  

I highly recommend M & A Parts!

Eric
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
any other good or bad experiences? thanks eric.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:02:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a flattop upper reciever, action vice and barrel wrench, and a set of new handguards last weekend at a gunshow(they always have a few tables at this show).  Reciever swap went without a hitch, all fits tightly, upper even fits my lower better than the original one did.  Will shoot it for the first time this Friday.  I expect no problems as it feeds rounds well by manually working the action and it looks great.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I use their receivers and internals on several of my rifles...never had any problems at all
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I have not personally but a friend of mine, also a member here (VA-Gunnut) has ordered several kits from them.  From what I have heard from him, he is always happy and they have good customer service.  I've seen one or two of the assembled rifles in person and they seemed/shot nice...  I am actually going to order a kit from them based on his experience.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I have bought and my friends have bought much stuff from them in the past. They usually have a stand at the local twice a year gunshow. Always friendly and knowleable. Highly recomended.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks for all the feed back. i'll give them a shot.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I've ordered 3 kits from them over the last 5 years and I have been happy with everyone.

The latest kit I ordered is a superlightwieght kit and it is quickly becoming my favorite rifle. Accurate, reliable, and handy.

I give them a thumbs up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Go the distance and build using a bushmaster upper. You'll thank yourself in the end.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I built my first AR from a m@a parts kitit turned out nice had a bad selecter and they replaced that. It is one that goes to the range all the time. No problems and very accurate.
                                  bill
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top