Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/6/2002 2:35:19 PM EDT
I want to purchase a pre-ban CAR stock but I dont have my AR yet, do I have to show proof of ownership of a pre-ban AR to buy it? Or anything?
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 2:49:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/6/2002 2:51:22 PM EDT by Citabria7GCBC]
not to my knowlege...but you better not be putting it on a POST-BAN. That is all. Edited to say possable : [:k]
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 2:53:33 PM EDT
Not yet, but I hope to be getting Pre soon
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:55:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2002 7:57:12 PM EDT by AmmoMaster]
You can buy a truck load of pre-ban stocks , pre-ban complete upper and a 55 gallon barrel of flash supressors if you like , they are all concidered parts and only parts , now if you install them on a post-ban lower , well that is illegal , if you what a pre-ban part all you have to do is order it , all pre-ban parts are completly legal to own by them selfs
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 11:52:53 AM EDT
5 pre-ban lowers assembled into pre-ban configs 2 post-ban lowers a truckload of pre-ban uppers a truckload of flash suppressors a truckload of collapsible stocks Is that really legal? I've even heard from some really paranoid people that having a complete post-ban rifle and no pre-ban lower makes having any pre-ban parts illegal. I've also heard from an even more paranoid source that owning any post-ban lowers at all puts you in violation if you have any pre-ban parts, since they could easily replace the post-ban parts on the post-ban receiver. And of course, there's the same issue with a SBR upper. Is there any online collection of BATF rulings on these issues?
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 3:58:02 AM EDT
Top Top