Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2002 1:27:10 AM EDT
President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar. > > > > > >A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that > > >Bush and Powell sitting over there?" > > > > > >The barman says, "Yep, that's them." > > > > > >So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a > > >real honor. What are you guys doing in here?" > > > > > >Bush says, "We're planning WW III ". > > > > > >And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?" > > > > > >Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 > > >million Iraqis this time and one bicycle repairman." > > > > > >The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman? Why > > >kill a bicycle repairman? > > > > > >Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the > > >shoulder and says, "See, smart ass?! I told you no > > >one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:22:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 5:39:25 AM EDT
Ummm...It was a funny joke (I heard it before on other bulletin boards, but it is still funny) but I have to scratch my head at the header for the post. Now I have to wonder whether lib knows it really is a joke... [:D]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 6:27:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RikWriter: Ummm...It was a funny joke (I heard it before on other bulletin boards, but it is still funny) but I have to scratch my head at the header for the post. Now I have to wonder whether lib knows it really is a joke... [:D]
View Quote
Rik, I know you've read this before, but didn't get the message. This is my reply to you EVERY time you post directed at me.... Hey Rik[:K]! Guess what!? I did a post search on you for the last 3 months. Wanna know what I found? EIGHT pages of posts! I only looked at 5 pages, but I got the picture. Out of 5 pages of posts, you posted in 8 topics having anything remotely to do with firearms! ONE post was on the equipment exchange, a sale item, it wasn't even yours, it was for a friend! Do me a favor[:K], don't address me any more on this board. I really don't consider anything I've seen you come up with to be very thought provoking. Just provoking. So[:K], go bug someone else....... (Edited to add..) I decided WTH, and checked pages 6,1 post,7,0 posts, 8,1 post None in equipment exchange. So[:K], it would appear you exist to throw stones and provoke folks.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:41:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By liberty86: Hey Rik[:K]! Guess what!? I did a post search on you for the last 3 months. Wanna know what I found?
View Quote
That you have too much free time?
Top Top