Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2002 1:27:10 AM EDT
President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar.
> > >
> > >A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that
> > >Bush and Powell sitting over there?"
> > >
> > >The barman says, "Yep, that's them."
> > >
> > >So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a
> > >real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"
> > >
> > >Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".
> > >
> > >And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"
> > >
> > >Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140
> > >million Iraqis this time and one bicycle repairman."
> > >
> > >The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman? Why
> > >kill a bicycle repairman?
> > >
> > >Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the
> > >shoulder and says, "See, smart ass?! I told you no
> > >one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:22:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Ummm...It was a funny joke (I heard it before on other bulletin boards, but it is still funny) but I have to scratch my head at the header for the post.  Now I have to wonder whether lib knows it really is a joke...
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 6:27:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ummm...It was a funny joke (I heard it before on other bulletin boards, but it is still funny) but I have to scratch my head at the header for the post.  Now I have to wonder whether lib knows it really is a joke...
[:D]
View Quote

Rik, I know you've read this before, but didn't get the message. This is my reply to you EVERY time you post directed at me....

Hey Rik[:K]! Guess what!? I did a post search on you for the last 3 months. Wanna know what I found? EIGHT pages of posts! I only looked at 5 pages, but I got the picture. Out of 5 pages of posts, you posted in 8 topics having anything remotely to do with firearms! ONE post was on the equipment exchange, a sale item, it wasn't even yours, it was for a friend! Do me a favor[:K], don't address me any more on this board. I really don't consider anything I've seen you come up with to be very thought provoking. Just provoking. So[:K], go bug someone else.......
(Edited to add..) I decided WTH, and checked pages 6,1 post,7,0 posts, 8,1 post None in equipment exchange. So[:K], it would appear you exist to throw stones and provoke folks.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Rik[:K]! Guess what!? I did a post search on you for the last 3 months. Wanna know what I found?
View Quote

That you have too much free time?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top