Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/23/2002 8:18:37 PM EDT
I don't watch this show very often. I was just wondering if anyone knows where he stands with 2nd Amendment issues. He seems quite conservative, but I don't recall any commentary from him about the NRA, or the RKBA in the few shows that I have watched. Also, does he ever have any good guests?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:21:38 PM EDT
He's all for licensing and registration, and I believe he's anti "assault weapons". And yes, he occasionally has good guests. But watching him rip up the liberal ones is fun!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:33:07 PM EDT
I highly recommend his books. 1986 Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeagar makes the first non-stop non-refuelling flight around the world. Nuclear reactor explodes in Chernobyl, Ukraine. Soviet Union launches Mir space station. Fuji introduces disposable camera. Tom Cruise stars in Top Gun.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:50:41 PM EDT
Well, he's no Sean Hannity (Hannity & Combs) but he's not completely anti. I read an interview he did a while back where he said he does not want more gun laws. We like watching him. Generally agree about 80% of the time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:42:39 PM EDT
I've been watching O'Reilly for a year now and am completely addicted. I also side with him about 80% of the time, but his stance on firearms tends to be about enforcing existing laws and not mandating new ones. I especially like to see him tear apart liberals and general dim-whits who are trying to scam the American public!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:57:22 PM EDT
He is a breath of fresh air in this Ted Turner dominated media market. At least it used to be until R. Murdoch & FOX showed up with the real deal. Some of the all time greatest slams conducted on TV, ever, have been conducted by O'Reily. Got to love that guy.
Top Top