Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2002 8:18:37 PM EDT
I don't watch this show very often.  I was just wondering if anyone knows where he stands with 2nd Amendment issues.  He seems quite conservative, but I don't recall any commentary from him about the NRA, or the RKBA in the few shows that I have watched.  Also, does he ever have any good guests?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
He's all for licensing and registration, and I believe he's anti "assault weapons".

And yes, he occasionally has good guests.

But watching him rip up the liberal ones is fun!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I highly recommend his books.

Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeagar makes the first non-stop non-refuelling flight around the world. Nuclear reactor explodes in Chernobyl, Ukraine. Soviet Union launches Mir space station. Fuji introduces disposable camera. Tom Cruise stars in Top Gun.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, he's no Sean Hannity (Hannity & Combs) but he's not completely anti.  I read an interview he did a while back where he said he does not want more gun laws.  We like watching him.  Generally agree about 80% of the time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been watching O'Reilly for a year now and am completely addicted.  I also side with him about 80% of the time, but his stance on firearms tends to be about enforcing existing laws and not mandating new ones.  I especially like to see him tear apart liberals and general dim-whits who are trying to scam the American public!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]
He is a breath of fresh air in this Ted Turner dominated media market. At least it used to be until R. Murdoch & FOX showed up with the real deal.

Some of the all time greatest slams conducted on TV, ever, have been conducted by O'Reily. Got to love that guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top