Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:37:07 PM EDT
like when someone calls u with something stupid and is trying to mess with you, I always thought it was a prank, but i hear the new generation call ing them crank calls.

seems pretty ghey to me...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:46:45 PM EDT
BOTH
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:57:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:04:11 PM EDT
both work. I just think "crank call" sounds gay. Pranks are jokes, crank is drugs, I don't see where it came from
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:08:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 52brandon:
both work. I just think "crank call" sounds gay. Pranks are jokes, crank is drugs, I don't see where it came from

I concur
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:11:51 PM EDT
I use to have my number listed under Clark Kent and I would get plenty of crank/prank calls, it sucked especially on the weekends when the caller was drunk!

Yes, you can have an alias with the phone company. I wanted John C. Holmes first
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:13:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 3:15:36 PM EDT by JohnTheTexican]
If it's a nut who's serious about his lunacy, it's a crank call.
If it's a normal person trying to be funny, it's a prank.

A prank is a joke, a crank is annoyingly eccentric person.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:28:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:
I use to have my number listed under Clark Kent and I would get plenty of crank/prank calls, it sucked especially on the weekends when the caller was drunk!

Yes, you can have an alias with the phone company. I wanted John C. Holmes first

What is the point of being listed if you don't list under an identifiable name?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:30:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KS_Physicist:

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:

What is the point of being listed if you don't list under an identifiable name?

Because there's a charge for being unlisted.
Top Top