Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 2:37:07 PM EDT
like when someone calls u with something stupid and is trying to mess with you, I always thought it was a prank, but i hear the new generation call ing them crank calls.

seems pretty ghey to me...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
BOTH
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#3]
both work. I just think "crank call" sounds gay. Pranks are jokes, crank is drugs, I don't see where it came from
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
both work. I just think "crank call" sounds gay. Pranks are jokes, crank is drugs, I don't see where it came from

I concur
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I use to have my number listed under Clark Kent and I would get plenty of crank/prank calls, it sucked especially on the weekends when the caller was drunk!

Yes, you can have an alias with the phone company. I wanted John C. Holmes first
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#6]
If it's a nut who's serious about his lunacy, it's a crank call.
If it's a normal person trying to be funny, it's a prank.

A prank is a joke, a crank is annoyingly eccentric person.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I use to have my number listed under Clark Kent and I would get plenty of crank/prank calls, it sucked especially on the weekends when the caller was drunk!

Yes, you can have an alias with the phone company. I wanted John C. Holmes first

What is the point of being listed if you don't list under an identifiable name?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the point of being listed if you don't list under an identifiable name?

Because there's a charge for being unlisted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top