Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2006 8:02:07 PM EDT
I know that when ground shipping ammo, it is marked with ORM-D. I need to ship some ammo, is it sufficient to write ORM-D in big letters with a sharpie, or do I need a sticker?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:04:08 PM EDT
call your shipping company and find out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:12:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

I did. They're closed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:14:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jnewson:

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

I did. They're closed.

it'd be worth it to actually call them. you'll get a bunch of answers from know it alls around here, but 9 out of 10 times the advice is worth what you pay for it
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:56:14 AM EDT

I know that when ground shipping ammo, it is marked with ORM-D. I need to ship some ammo, is it sufficient to write ORM-D in big letters with a sharpie, or do I need a sticker?

According to UPS, I talked with them last week, and that is fine, but you have to draw a box around ORM-D and write "Cartridges, Small Arms" above the box.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:43:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By neilfj:

According to UPS, I talked with them last week, and that is fine, but you have to draw a box around ORM-D and write "Cartridges, Small Arms" above the box.

That's exactly what the lady at UPS did today was write on it with a marker. No stickers required.
Top Top