Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hmm, all I can say is. Let those who have not sin, cas't the first stone. I'm sure through research, everyone here who flamed me, have themselves made comment to someone that was inappropriate or out of line.

I wasn't being a smartass or arrogant. It was an obnoxious jesture. He didn't take it like I just shot his dog, if he did, I would have expected a deeper response from him on both meetings.

man, some of you people sure do go off the deep end of little stuff. yet the guy who called everyone who works a Wal-mart useless POS. gets off easy. Go figure.

1. Nobody here "Flamed" you, you posted about being a disrespectful jerk and got responses for it.
2. Yes it was Obnoxious
3. You didn't get a "deeper" response because he was being professional, something you will likely never understand.
4. nobody here went off the deep end, you posted on an internet forum, what did you expect?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#2]
You are an asshole, sir.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah...this guys a joke.

they should trash this thread.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Move this thread to the PIT!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, was he wearing one of those funny hats?

BTW, what do you do for a living?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Low class man, low class.

I felt it was a slap in the face of store anti gun  politics and I believe he knew it. After all, WV has open carry as well as CCW.

I'd be willing to bet all he 'knew' was, there goes some rude dickhead who insults a poor working slob, trying to make a living, to make himself feel superior......

I'd have told you to go fuck yourself.......

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I felt it was a slap in the face of store anti gun  politics and I believe he knew it. After all, WV has open carry as well as CCW.

Little news for you numb nuts.  Open carry, CCW, wtf ever.  If you think a grocery store will allow it's employee to carry a firearm your nuts.  A ccw does NOT entitle you to carry a weapon where one is prohibited, Even if you work there.  I carry at work and don't have a ccw because my boss is willing to risk the lawsuit of me killing someone trying to take his money.  I'm legal to do so in Arkansas.  I have my bosses blessing.  Changes are, even if his boss was ok with it, which I doubt, he probably couldn't afford a firearm.  And as someone that works for a living in a pissy job not to different than that, let me be the first to say,  him, and everyone else that works there were making fun of you, and every other jackass that walks through that door.  It's how they handle the stress of dealing with people like you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I take offence to what you said. My dad is currently a security guard at a local hospital. He worked 20 years as a machinist before being laid off because manufacturing in New Hampshire has gone down the shitter in the last 10 years.

Since being laid off he has taken a pay cut of OVER  $10 an hour. That’s NOT  the point. I have 2 younger brothers still living at home. He is a security officer that is supporting his family. He does not carry a gun either.

Reading your comments I thought about it as if you were saying it to my father. How dare you? For all you know HE has been laid off as well and is working to support his family. I say that is a noble thing to do.

He might not have showed that it bothered him. But he probaly feels like shit because of your ill conceived comment.

-Derek

Quoted:
Hmm, all I can say is. Let those who have not sin, cas't the first stone. I'm sure through research, everyone here who flamed me, have themselves made comment to someone that was inappropriate or out of line.

I wasn't being a smartass or arrogant. It was an obnoxious jesture. He didn't take it like I just shot his dog, if he did, I would have expected a deeper response from him on both meetings.

man, some of you people sure do go off the deep end of little stuff. yet the guy who called everyone who works a Wal-mart useless POS. gets off easy. Go figure.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Got dragged along to the local Weis food mart with the wife this afternoon.  As we entered the store, there stood a uniformed security guard just inside the entrance way. He said to me, "Good afternoon sir". I replied, 'yes it is". Then I said, " What is a food shop doing with a guard post'?  He said, " just incase someone tried to leave without paying." I said in an obnoxious tone, " Hmph, Your as much of a security guard, without a gun than I am a traffic cop waving a checkered flag." I left on that note and walked on in the store.

Wife said, "That was ignorant."

I don't come to where you work and knock the corndog out of your hand.

EPOCH
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You are an asshole, sir.

Bingo!

That being said I am an ass sometimes to I just usually don't make comments to peoples faces...that's just low.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Your analogy made no sense.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
BTW, what do you do for a living?

Exactly. How would you like a complete stranger to give you a load of crap at your job?

It'd go something like this:

TrashHeap: "How may I help you sir?"
Stranger: "Give me a number 5, super sized with a coke."
TrashHeap: "Would you like that to go sir?"
Stranger: "Well, duh. This is the drive up window isn't it?"  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yeah, I don't tease the old geezer we have "guarding" our food store.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I don't come to where you work and knock the corndog out of your hand.

EPOCH

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I don't tease the old geezer we have "guarding" our food store.  

Yeah...He might just have seen more combat time that most of us claim we have rolling around in our backyards.

Might've fought in Korea, WWII, Vietnam.....

Not worthy of respect because he's a security gaurd.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#16]
If you want better responses, shoot a snake and post pics. Leave the security guy alone man, he is serving a useful purpose.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Got dragged along to the local Weis food mart with the wife this afternoon.  As we entered the store, there stood a uniformed security guard just inside the entrance way. He said to me, "Good afternoon sir". I replied, 'yes it is". Then I said, " What is a food shop doing with a guard post'?  He said, " just incase someone tried to leave without paying." I said in an obnoxious tone, " Hmph, Your as much of a security guard, without a gun than I am a traffic cop waving a checkered flag." I left on that note and walked on in the store.

.......your a butt!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#19]
You, sir, are an asshole.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

TrashHeap @ work

thats was funny, where do ya'll come up with this shit?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

TrashHeap @ work

"Ding, fries are done"
"Ding, fries are done"

I can't breathe...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#22]
TrashHeap, you just gave me a good idea...

The next time I go to Walmart and that damn old lady greeter says, "Good afternoon sir".

Man, I'm going to jump all over her with smart comebacks, like...

"What does Walmart need a greeter for?" "To greet people?"

"I suppose you think your special with greetings like that!"

"Quit making my penis seem small by your obvious attempt at greeting!"

GM
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, it wasn't funny, but it was disrespectful.

+1

Yeah, I might have cut you some slack if you were actually funny.  You weren't.  Just another dumbass.

ETA: and as has already been pointed out, what you said barely made any sense.

The only funny thing about this whole incident is that your dumb ass thought your stupid incoherent comment made sense, and here you are, laughing about it like a gap-toothed moron.  Actually, I'll take that back, it's not as funny as it is pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Wait....wait, oh my God. Arfcom has actually agreed upon something. Trash, you are a class A asshole and a bully. Did it make your dick feel bigger?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Tagged to see if Trash Heap grows a conscience and apologizes for being an asshole.  The guy was just doing his job.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The next time I go to Walmart and that damn old lady greater says, "Good afternoon sir".

"What does Walmart need a greater for?" "To great people?"

"I suppose you think your special with greatings like that!"

"Quit making my penis seem small by your obvious attempt at greating!"

GM

GREETER...  

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The next time I go to Walmart and that damn old lady greater says, "Good afternoon sir".

"What does Walmart need a greater for?" "To great people?"

"I suppose you think your special with greatings like that!"

"Quit making my penis seem small by your obvious attempt at greating!"

GM

GREETER...  

I didn't have the heart to do it
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take it up with the store manager, not the guard. The man was respectful to you and greeted you as sir, you repay him by belittling his limited authority.

+1   Listen to your wife.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Tagged to see if Trash Heap grows a conscience and apologizes for being an asshole.  The guy was just doing his job.

AND goes back and apologizes to the guard.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#31]
just so you know he probably already felt the same way and didnt need your smart ass to remind him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND goes back and apologizes to the guard.

+1.

I'm sure the security gaurd was part of the conspiracy, though

What a friggin idiot.  Next time you see Joe security guy and he smiles and renders gretting of the day....Just be nice.  He's probably said hello to a trillion people today and, the last guy might've been Trashheap.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TrashHeap @ work

I've been using the internet since before Al Gore invented it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TrashHeap @ work

I've been using the internet since before Al Gore invented it.

Ill need to send Al an email and thank him for that  its [email protected] right?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#35]
The problem is there are so many people acting like dick heads these days.  No to many  folks show any respect for anyone/anything anymore.   I love the direction society is heading.  

Glad to see your wife has some manners, you should follow her lead.  

What goes around..........

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Trash heap,

The only way that could have been funny is from the security guard's impression of you. At my job I get crapped on all the time from customers/people who act like you did. It bothered me at first, now I call it cheap entertainment. I would've (secretly) gotten a kick out of your insult if I had been the guard. Your analogy didn't even make any sense.

However, your are correct in regards to the "let he who is without sin cast the first stone...". I do not claim to be innocent of this sin. But it does not mean we should encourage or simply ignore your wrongdoing, and it does not mean that you should not apologize for this act.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Goodmedicine,     No disrespect to you meant, but if you are going to make a cynical point, you should check your spelling...  greet   NOT   great....
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Wow.

The low-class and boorish behavior is one thing, but to BRAG about being a rude asshole?

Pathetic.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"Good afternoon sir".

So after he says this you cut him off at the knees? You are a class A fucking asshole, sir.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Can we get a poll in here? This is gonna be a close one.
The security gaurd was professional, respectful, polite and employed. The motivation needed to even want to belittle him comes from a place that just fuckin' stinks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Repaired !

Damn, with my spelling...

I probably wouldn't even be able to get one of those great greeting jobs

GM

The next time I go to Walmart and that damn old lady greeter says, "Good afternoon sir".

"What does Walmart need a greeter for?" "To greet people?"

"I suppose you think your special with greetings like that!"

"Quit making my penis seem small by your obvious attempt at greeting!"

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

you made an ass of yourself then bragged about it on the internet.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck the groceries and the cash drawers. He was there to guard the cigarettes. The most valuable item in the store.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Hey trashheap, thread not going the way ya wanted is it?

trash...After 4 pages and I'm sure it will still be counting.... you've acheived the impossable...everyone agrees that your an ASSHOLE
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#45]
it's official:
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Your wife was right.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#47]
What's your job?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I have to think that Trashheap has really accomplished somthing.  
I've never seen ARFCOM pile on like this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I get the disrespectful part, but I missed what was supposed to be funny?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#50]
lucky he didn't chase you down and grill you to death on the hot pavement
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top