BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
lucky he didn't chase you down and grill you to death on the hot pavement

Speaking for the security industry, I concur.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]

I think he's VERY lucky!

It could have turned out differently. If the guard, who greeted him respectfully and graciously, had been having a bad day and decided to take exception to the dimwits' disparaging his job, it could have been VERY different.

The frustrated, now irate, guard could have flipped out and put a ranger choke on him, drug him outside, and made him 'pipe the piss whistle'...all the while singing a dity about 'keeping you cocksheath shut on the sunny side of the street'.

Not everybody NEEDS a gun to deal with arrogant shitbags.

But then again......
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#3]
not very nice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think he's VERY lucky!

It could have turned out differently. If the guard, who greeted him respectfully and graciously, had been having a bad day and decided to take exception to the dimwits' disparaging his job, it could have been VERY different.

The frustrated, now irate, guard could have flipped out and put a ranger choke on him, drug him outside, and made him 'pipe the piss whistle'...all the while singing a dity about 'keeping you cocksheath shut on the sunny side of the street'.

Not everybody NEEDS a gun to deal with arrogant shitbags.

But then again......

All of my guys are prior military or prior LEO.  Some are real dumbass douchebags,
and, others, are absolutely the wrong people to F* with.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
So are ya gonna tell us what YOU do for a living, must be something special huh? So what does a professional asshat make an hour?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 on low class....he's making a honest living...who can fault him or be critical of that..
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like he's abandoned his thread...

-Derek
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
With the general lack of respect for one another that goes on everyday in this world, one would think you'd be more polite to someone who is courteous to you.

How well did you sleep last night knowing you cut a low blow into someone for no reason?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's your job?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#10]
+1 on low class
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Sometimes silence is the better part of valor
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:59:58 PM EDT
[#12]
And, even after you were an asshole to him, on your way out he winked  and smiled to you! That's class! More than you obviously have. Go apologize to the man... I'll bet he does more than catch people who rip off the store too. I'll bet he would walk your wife out to her car if it was dark and make sure she got in it safely. I'll bet he makes many people who have had crappy days smile when he greets them. Like I said, he deserves an apology!

And, some of you posting what an asshole this guy was for bagging on some guys low paying job are bagging on those who work at places like Burger King..  

At least even the guys at Burger King have a job and are trying to make ends meet! Almost putting yourselves to his level...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:07:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Bumped........because this thread has actually preformed a MIRACLE on this site
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:29:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Low class man, low class.

I felt it was a slap in the face of store anti gun  politics and I believe he knew it. After all, WV has open carry as well as CCW.

Did it feel good to slap a victim of the policy?  You could have sought out the manager if you were that concerned.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Wow, you really got him good!
FUCK YOU, you obnoxious prick.

The fewer dickheads like you polluting this world, the better.

Never thought I'd see the day when ARFcommers who are at each others throats on subjects like regliions and abortion are united in their hatred of one asshole.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Your analogy doesn’t even make scene, maybe a traffic cop with out a whistle but the checkered flag thing is dumb.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Translation:

"Look everyone! See what a cool jerkoff I am for bagging on some guy trying to make a living instead of sitting on his ass collection welfare and then posting about it on arfcom!"

Your wife was right. You should listen to her more often.

I totally agree, What are you some kind of asshole.  He's working for a living and you bust on him at his job, I'd have beat the ever loving shit out of your smart ass, then taken your wife out for a nice staek dinner, and never called her again
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top