User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd have to agree with her....... You act like THAT and think it's ok ??  What the fuck ?

You got some serious fucking problems...........  

You'd deserve EVERY BIT of whatever those two decide to do, to get revenge on YOUR vehicle, in my opinion, were they to find it......

Where the hell did you get off thinking it was cool to do that, after you admit freely that the cart didnt do ANY damage to your truck ???  Because some kid acted like a dickhead ??

Honestly, I hope they DID get your license plate and you get charged with whatever...... you deserve it and whatever you got coming to you.  If that was MY car you fucked with, I'd be burning with payback for your ass.......

I never said it was ok, just satisfying. I have good attorneys too. Payback you say? No balls to do it face to face at the time? pffftt

Whatever.......  You acted like a complete ass.  Plain and simple the way I see it.    And hey..... You came here and asked ?  Don't like the response ?  So sorry......

Guy does NO damage to YOUR vehicle.......  You ADMIT this.

He acts like a little dickhead, and hurts your tender sensibilities, and little else.

YOU then, turn around and cause probably a couple thousand dollars of INTENTIONAL damage to HIS vehicle ?

If you fail to see how immature and stupid that is, I don't know what else to tell you.

Carry on with the tough guy speak though, if it makes you feel like a man....  But don't be too suprised if one day, someone tougher hands you your ass.  Or you come to find your car all fucked up, if they do happen to find you......  

What do I know....

A jeep top is only about $600.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 2:19:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Right or wrong, that was justice.

I had an uncle (tough bastard) who did something similar once back in the 80's to some punk who rammed his door into my uncle's car and put a big dent in it.

Only my uncle used his pocketknife to peel a good portion of the paint off his hood.

Don't get me wrong, what you did probably wasn't the smartest thing in the world. But justice was served. You also teached this punk a lesson. I bet the next time he enters a parking lot, he'll be a bit more careful what he hits.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 2:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd have to agree with her....... You act like THAT and think it's ok ??  What the fuck ?

You'd deserve EVERY BIT of whatever those two decide to do, to get revenge on YOUR vehicle, in my opinion, were they to find it......

Where the hell did you get off thinking it was cool to do that, after you admit freely that the cart didnt do ANY damage to your truck ???  Because some kid acted like a dickhead ??

Honestly, I hope they DID get your license plate and you get charged with whatever...... you deserve it and whatever you got coming to you.  If that was MY car you fucked with, I'd be burning with payback for your ass.......

I never said it was ok, just satisfying. I have good attorneys too. Payback you say? No balls to do it face to face at the time? pffftt

Whatever.......  You acted like a complete ass.  Plain and simple the way I see it.    And hey..... You came here and asked ?  Don't like the response ?  So sorry......

Guy does NO damage to YOUR vehicle.......  You ADMIT this.

He acts like a little dickhead, and hurts your tender sensibilities, and little else.

YOU then, turn around and cause probably a couple thousand dollars of INTENTIONAL damage to HIS vehicle ?

If you fail to see how immature and stupid that is, I don't know what else to tell you.

Carry on with the tough guy speak though, if it makes you feel like a man....  But don't be too suprised if one day, someone tougher hands you your ass.  Or you come to find your car all fucked up, if they do happen to find you......  

What do I know....

Nice dress, Nancy.

Do you carry a bottle of lube in your purse incase someone wants to take advantage of you?

Mr. Clean, Im glad to hear that the cart only hit your tire.  You  got lucky, it could have been worse.
I hope this kid learned his lesson.

-HS
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Took my wife to Wallyworld and let her off at the door and went and parked. I was just sitting there watching the rain and waiting on her when a jeep pulls in the parking lot doing about 50 mph.

He aims for a loose shopping cart and nails it. The cart comes flying at my truck and hit it (Thank God) only on the tire. Then two asshats get out of the jeep which they parked two spaces over from me. The driver is laughing until I get out of my truck to survey the damage.They have the baggy pants on and tattoos on their necks and all the fake bling bling. I looked at him and said wtf were you thinking? You need to respect other peoples property.

I said you could have really damaged my truck or someones elses vehicle. His friend is telling him to appologize at least. The driver just stands there and starts to walk off. Once again I asked him wtf was he thinking. He shoots me a bird over his shoulder and keeps walking.

I yelled once moreto him and said "Hey watch this" I got my spyderco knife and started to cut the top off his jeep. By this time my wife is getting in the truck and just giving me the wtf look. Guy turns around and starts cussing me and walking towards his jeep, which by now is a convertable. I gave him the finger and drove off. I looked in my rearview and he was just standing there looking at his jeep. Wet ride home for him.

I know I over reacted, but fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

I didn't vote but i commend you!!! Good job,Sir...
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:23:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I say you let the asshat off easy. He's lucky it was his soft top that got the knife shoved in it and not his ass.

I say you reacted with the utmost in self control

P.S. I think this is the first time I have agreed with anything you have posted... it was a good feeling
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:25:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Legally, what you did was wrong. If he does happen to find you one day, and if you catch him in the act of destroying your property, get his license plate number and report him for the crime.

I do applaud you for slashing his jeep though, he appears to have deserved it even if no damage was done to yours. Someone as stupid and reckless as he is will end up causing a crash or some other damage to another's property or person. You taught him a lesson that I would hope he learns from... He apparently expected you to sit back at take his bullshit. The little fuck.

Oh, and don't disagree with your wife too hard on this one - it's hard for the womenz to think like us guys.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:27:03 AM EDT
[#7]
What the hell is up that people think this is OK behavior?  Tear the kid a new asshole, get in his face and scream at him, maybe even scream enough to provoke him, but acting like a pissed off 16 year old is warped.  ESPECIALLY from someone carrying a concealed weapon.  I personally would have gotten your plate and sworn out a warrant.  If you think your tint job protects you from ANYONE in the parking lot getting your plate your are misguided.

I am truly stunned that someone talks about "justice" while destroying property over nothing more than not playing nice with your rant.

shooter

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:33:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Being a cop I have to say,   .  

On the other hand,  .  OOPS, I didn’t say that.  It was my evil twin.    

One time I was sitting in a shopping center parking lot waiting for Mrs. Colt_SBR.  A group of people threw a buncha trash (cups, empty bags and stuff, from McDonalds) in the back of a pick-up truck near me.  They walked away laughing.    

Well, I being the nice guy that I am, wrote the group a nice not and put it on their car's windshield wiper.  The note reminded them I was watching and wasn't very nice in the wording.  I left some stuff out because I don't want to be banned.    

Colt_SBR  

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:38:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Two wrongs do not make it right.
J/K!
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:41:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't think I would have just stood there while you cut up my car.

But then I don't think I would have given you the finger or bounced a shopping cart off your truck without apologizing, either.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:43:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
did you draw down on him?

Of course not, if I have to clear leather I'm firing.

For the record, I was as nice as I could be at first even though I knew he was laughing about hitting my truck. A quick " I'm sorry I fucked up and wasn't thinking" would have ended it right there.

I'm very easy going actually

The moral of the story?

"Don't fuck with uncle Clean4Hire when he's been drinking!"
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:45:28 AM EDT
[#12]
2 wrongs don't make a right.
But 3 lefts do.....
Peckerhead got some of what he needed and richly deserved
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:46:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Oh fuck......

You screwed up. Big time.

ETA if he took your plate number, you are so screwed. I understand the anger at the disrespectful asshole and all but.....you witnessed him committing a crime, he witnessed you committing a crime. If he reports it, you lose.

+++++++++++++++++++1

Criminal Mischief is a Class A Misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.  PRAY he didn't get your plate number and next time, wait until they're IN THE STORE.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:50:05 AM EDT
[#14]
You did fine. I would have probably done it, or something also. I am still a big fan of popping their tires while they watch. Its priceless.
I cant stand the little want to be's pulling their shit like that.
I bet his dumb ass thinks about it next time he pulls into a parking lot.
You might have just save someone from getting their car busted up or worse, someone getting hit by the fool.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 3:54:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Well the trick is,

People wouldn't pull shit like he did, if people like you, did what you did...

Serves him right.

A well armed society is a polite society.

Some poeple just need killin'.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:05:37 AM EDT
[#16]
2 wrongs make a right?

sounds like the logic of a 2 year old

but unlike a 2 year old, you'll get hit with felony charges.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:10:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Was what you did justice?

Yes.

Was it right?

In a saner world, yes.

Was it smart?

Hell no.

What would have been the right response?

Calling the police.

Would the cops have done much?

Prolly not.

I hate to monday morning quarterback, but you could have ended up in a nasty situation there.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:11:15 AM EDT
[#18]
mrclean, you are my new hero
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was what you did justice?

Yes.

How was it "justice"?

They destroy the Walmart's cart, he destroys the roof of their Jeep.

How is that justice?  

Walmart doesn't get compensated for their loss.......
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:21:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
How was it "justice"?

They destroy the Walmart's cart, he destroys the roof of their Jeep.

How is that justice?  

Walmart doesn't get compensated for their loss.......

How?

Dumbf*ck smashes other people's property (Wal-Mart. Who, exactly, do you think pays for Wal-Mart's carts? You do. Same for the millions in shrink they suffer annually in every store) and misses doing damage to Mr. Clean's property only by Divine Providence.

Mr. Clean damages dumbf*ck's property.

Dumbf*ck learns that maybe he had better be more careful, because there are some people in this world who won't just sit back and take his sh*t.

In fact, Mr. Clean did the guy a FAVOR. Because if he is more deliberate about his actions in the future, it might keep him from pissing off the wrong kind of person, like the kind of person who would kill him for damaging his newly meth financed ride.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:26:58 AM EDT
[#21]
right as rain

they would not have had the sense to take down your tag #

illegal, but understandable

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:29:12 AM EDT
[#22]
<JackBlackinAnchorman>That's how I roll!</JackBlackinAnchorman>

Seriously, you might consider a less drastic, or at least less obvious means of showing the little bugger the light... but this worked for now.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:30:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

How?

Dumbf*ck smashes other people's property (Wal-Mart. Who, exactly, do you think pays for Wal-Mart's carts? You do. Same for the millions in shrink they suffer annually in every store) and misses doing damage to Mr. Clean's property only by Divine Providence.

Mr. Clean damages dumbf*ck's property.

Dumbf*ck learns that maybe he had better be more careful, because there are some people in this world who won't just sit back and take his sh*t.

In fact, Mr. Clean did the guy a FAVOR. Because if he is more deliberate about his actions in the future, it might keep him from pissing off the wrong kind of person, like the kind of person who would kill him for damaging his newly meth financed ride.

or mr dumbf*ck just becomes more of a hardass in the future, seeing that others in the world are dicks too

if dumbf*ck cared about his car, he wouldn't be hitting shopping carts at high speed, would he?
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:31:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
or mr dumbf*ck just becomes more of a hardass in the future, seeing that others in the world are dicks too

Wow.

So Mr. Clean's property is hammered while Mr. Clean is minding his own buisness, and somehow he becomes responsible for turning Mr. Dumbf*ck into a hardened criminal?

Is there a gas leak near your computer or something?
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:33:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.

So Mr. Clean's property is hammered while Mr. Clean is minding his own buisness, and somehow he becomes responsible for turning Mr. Dumbf*ck into a hardened criminal?

Is there a gas leak near your computer or something?

Okay, I just reread this and see that it DID hit his vehicle, that does change the dynamics some.

Still, no damage = no damage.   Hmmm........

I had a lady pull into a empty parking lot, try to park next to me, and clipped my front wheel (polished alloy) with her bumper and marked up my wheel.

I was in the car at the time, jumped out and got her to stop.    No insurance.   She tries to leave, I reach in and take the keys.   She claims I hurt her and she's going to sue, I say "fine, I think my neck really hurts"

Did I mention no insurance?    Eventually I had to just let her go.  What can you do?   If I damage her car, at best I have to pay for the damage and I get awarded damages to my car, which she never pays since she's probably an illegal.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:36:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:47:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
did you draw down on him?

Of course not, if I have to clear leather I'm firing.

For the record, I was as nice as I could be at first even though I knew he was laughing about hitting my truck. A quick " I'm sorry I fucked up and wasn't thinking" would have ended it right there.

I'm very easy going actually

There seems to be a diconnect for some people when they do something that negatively effects others I notice. I don't know why the hell people can't aknowledge their mistakes and move the hell on in life. Maybe it's a pride thing? Not wanting to admit defeat in front of a friend? Shit I don't know.

What I do know is that it is a hell of a lot easier to accept responsibility for your actions and admit fault than pay for a new top for your Heep.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:03:05 AM EDT
[#28]
(1)  The little fucker deserved it.    Actually, he deserved to have the snot beaten out of him.

(2)  As you have said, you doing it was not smart.  Almost anything is a felony nowadays, and you don't want to lose your RKBA over some shit like this.  Worst case: he pulls a knife (after you pulled yours to destroy his property) and goes after you.  You have to shoot him.  I would guess that you would do some time over that.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#29]
I think you did pretty damn good personally.

I would have waited till he went into the store and chucked the shopping cart inside though.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:22:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Maybe in the future that asshat will be more respectful of other people's property.

To the people who say this was immature and childish:  An eye for an eye isn't immature.  Its called justice.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:36:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
As tempting as it is to be "in your face" about such matters, I often find covert action is the best way to go.

+1  I would have waited 'til they went into the store to do what you did AND I would have left him sitting on 4 flats as well  Anger issues? You showed remarkable restraint-
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:42:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Dude came in way too fast, wrong way down the row, in a Safeway parking lot. Whipped into a spot just opposite me as (someones) 9 YO daughter was entering passeger side of (someones) vehicle. He nearly rolled into her, and (someone) received a "what you lookin at" glare from the driver of the punk-mobile.  After he and his butt-buddy entered the store, it took about 30 seconds for (someone) to hit his tire stems with a pair of side cutters, and leave him with 4 very difficult to repair flats.

Good job but I prefer Benchmade thru the sidewall. I don't want to just inconvenience them, they need to have to come up off of some green.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:45:41 AM EDT
[#33]
I probably wouldn't have cut their top.  But if I did,  I would not have done it in front of witnesses.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

If you had done what the kid did and acted like he did, you deserved what he got! That WAS payback-
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#35]
IMO, you did OK, until you cut his top.

Now, I WOULD have considered throwing the cart at him.

More than likely, I would have let the manager know and let him throw them out.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Our wallyworld has cameras in the parking lot............
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:56:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Only thing done wrong here was that you posted this on the internet.

This should be a story about a guy in a walmart parking lot that cut the top off a douche bags jeep in retaliation....and you saw the whole thing!
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:58:05 AM EDT
[#38]
If my wife were right beside me at the time ,I
would have told him I want a new tire and rim.
Give me your contact information NOW .

If that wasn't answered to my liking ,I would
have called the State Police and forced it to be written
up as a "hit and run .
That's a big deal in this state .
If proven ,they loose their license for a year .

If the wife wasn't beside me ,I would have gotten in his face.

Any lip from there would be followed by a macing .
The second guy would have the choice of watching his friend being
kicked while he's down ,or being maced/shot and joining him .

Oddly enough ,without describing the idiocy of the situation ,
we were almost in an accident with a large truck on an entrance
ramp while stuck between concrete barriers .
These 2 vehicles were screwing around passing each other on the entrance ramp !

We were almost hit 3 times ,we would have been rammed into a barrier .

I honked my horn at them and waved my pistol at them .
They settled down pretty quick after seeing it .

My wife gave me a look and I said
"You saw it ,they threatened me with a deadly weapon ,
their retardation " .

Was I out of line ?  
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:59:30 AM EDT
[#39]
You should not have cut his jeep top. Should have called the cops and filed an accident report. If there was not enough damage to file a report at least it would have caused him cop grief.

I hope he does not call the cops on you now for damaging his vehicle.

ETA: You also have your wife to think about while this was going down. You were armed. What if they had escalated it more? Your wife might have got hurt or if  you had ended up shooting him, you would be in jail for murder.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#40]
I like your style.  Had it been me, I'd have cut his valve stems too............
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#41]
I would say you where in the wrong.  Never resort to property damage, because somebody else damages your property.  Confront them, which you did, and then stomp his ass, however I am giving you a big "hell ya" since you removed his top in front off him and didn't wait for him to go into the store.  However bringing a weapon into the fold was a big NO NO.  What if he CCW and drew down on you since you pulled a knife, sound like a receipe for a gun fight.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:14:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Some of you guys really sound like the Rappers -  "He dissed me"

I'm still having a little trouble even BELIEVING this story - why wouldn't he have chased after you?
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:18:44 AM EDT
[#43]
I cannot believe the guys who are cheering you on.

IMHO, you are a hypocrite of the highest degree. In one breath, you complain about how people have no respect for other people's property, and then you turn around and lower yourself to the level of that which you complain about.

Consider yourself lucky if you only get arrested and prosecuted over this. In some places, you'd have been shot dead.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:22:01 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Took my wife to Wallyworld and let her off at the door and went and parked. I was just sitting there watching the rain and waiting on her when a jeep pulls in the parking lot doing about 50 mph.

He aims for a loose shopping cart and nails it. The cart comes flying at my truck and hit it (Thank God) only on the tire. Then two asshats get out of the jeep which they parked two spaces over from me. The driver is laughing until I get out of my truck to survey the damage.They have the baggy pants on and tattoos on their necks and all the fake bling bling. I looked at him and said wtf were you thinking? You need to respect other peoples property.

I said you could have really damaged my truck or someones elses vehicle. His friend is telling him to appologize at least. The driver just stands there and starts to walk off. Once again I asked him wtf was he thinking. He shoots me a bird over his shoulder and keeps walking.

I yelled once moreto him and said "Hey watch this" I got my spyderco knife and started to cut the top off his jeep. By this time my wife is getting in the truck and just giving me the wtf look. Guy turns around and starts cussing me and walking towards his jeep, which by now is a convertable. I gave him the finger and drove off. I looked in my rearview and he was just standing there looking at his jeep. Wet ride home for him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You overreacted, but that's funny as shit.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:24:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Ya went too far IMO. You have the CCW and responsibility to carry. If you start something , then have to defend yourself , it looks bad for all other CCW holders. I can understand your anger, but no damage was done.  Better to call the PD and file a complaint.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Hey homie, is that my briefcase?

I love it, would have liked to be there.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#47]
I'd be careful about what you post. You wouldn't be the first guy that got busted by the cops after he bragged about what he did on a Internet messageboard.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:36:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Do you think he bought some duct tape while he was at Wallyworld?

GM
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:39:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Sounds like a Falling Down moment.

I would have taken a more passive-aggressive approach, like waiting until the perps were gone then slashing the sidewalls of all four tires.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top