Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be willing to bet that the asshat in the Jeep will think twice before he pulls that little "hit the shoping cart" stunt again.  Now, when are ya' moving to Crossville to help clean up the damn "merge left" problem that we've got here.LOL.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#2]

This story reeks.     Said baggy pants, tattoo'ed bad asses would have jumped in the jeep and chased him.

Sounds like another CARWASH story to me

Plus - dumb enough to come here and admit to a felony?  
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Next time just give him an air freshener via pepper spray in the cab. It is not a criminal offence. But I have to say You Rock!,..... watch your back. And if you see the prick coming for you breal his leg.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:47:51 AM EDT
[#4]
good job!
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I dont think you did wrong, you just picked the wrong time and place to extract your revenge.

You are a good man and I would be proud to go to Wallyworld with you
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:48:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn't read any of the 5 pages; just the story.

Well done.

ETA: Vengeance is a dish that is best served cold, and it is very cold driving home in the rain with your soft-top cut to shreds.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#7]
lmfao  that is priceless.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'd have to agree with her....... You act like THAT and think it's ok ??  What the fuck ?

You got some serious fucking problems...........  

You'd deserve EVERY BIT of whatever those two decide to do, to get revenge on YOUR vehicle, in my opinion, were they to find it......

Where the hell did you get off thinking it was cool to do that, after you admit freely that the cart didnt do ANY damage to your truck ???  Because some kid acted like a dickhead ??

Honestly, I hope they DID get your license plate and you get charged with whatever...... you deserve it and whatever you got coming to you.  If that was MY car you fucked with, I'd be burning with payback for your ass.......

whatever, i think the on the spot correction was perfect.

don't be a cockmunch
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I hate asshats that speed through parking lots. They do it here all the time. It makes me even more mad when I've got my kid with me. We usually go ahead and strap him in a cart while we're out in the lot. If something like that happened I may not be able to get him out of the way in time.

It's a wonder those assholes didn't kill someone. It may have been illegal what you did, but those bastards deserve it. Did I mention I hate asshole drivers?
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I call BS!  You mean they just stood there and let you cut the top off his jeep!??  I say the real story is you poked a little hole in his canvas and then ran like a scared rabbit or you waited until they walked in the store and then got revenge.  Yeah you got anger issues dude!!  

YMMV

-yj
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:54:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome!  You did what the vast majority of people would have wanted to do, but wouldn't have had the balls!
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 6:57:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Your poll doesn't have the right choices. You did ok in saying what you did initially, but you damaged their property , so you are wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:16:42 AM EDT
[#13]
"So my wife says I Overreacted and might have anger issues"

Yes, you did.
Yes, you do.

You will put your familiy at risk if you continue to behave in this way.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#14]

+1000 for revenge, +100 for effectiveness, -10 for illegality.

Still, +1090 total.

My thought is, Jeeps typically have externally-secured hoods.  If you had waited until they went in to the store, you could demonstrate to them that engines don't run well without plug wires.

Jim
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Kick ass, sea bass.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Your poll doesn't have the right choices. You did ok in saying what you did initially, but you damaged their property , so you are wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.

But 3 lefts do.LOL.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I know I over reacted, but fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Over-reacted? Bullshit.

You gave the little shit weasel exactly what he had coming.

I'm glad he ran into someone with a Man Card this time and not some little piss ant who would have let it slide, thus encouraging him to continue his behavior.

If you ever do it in southern WA and get arrested, give me a call: I'll bail you out.

Good job.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#18]
That's how feuds and wars start....little things....then it escalates.

This is better.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This story reeks.     Said baggy pants, tattoo'ed bad asses would have jumped in the jeep and chased him.

I don't know about that, I've never seen MrClean4Hire, have you?  Maybe he looks like his avatar.

Jim
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#20]
bitchin - fuck that dude, fuck his jeep.  He's probably so friggin stupid he couldn't read your plate.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about that, I've never seen MrClean4Hire, have you?  Maybe he looks like his avatar.

Jim

Well, I've met him, he's a really nice guy who's around 6'1" and bulit like a power lifter. Trust me, these little punks wouldn't want to mess with him even on their best day.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If you did this you should be under arrest for breaking and entering.

What?

A car isn't a place of residence!

If anything it was destruction of personal property...like stabbing a cat.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#24]
I have no doubt in his story.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#25]
In a situation like this
payback should have been
conducted in stealth mode!
You should of waited till the punks were in the store
befor redecorating thier ride!
Than as soon as you see them leave the store, toot your horn & wave as you drive away!
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Took my wife to Wallyworld and let her off at the door and went and parked. I was just sitting there watching the rain and waiting on her when a jeep pulls in the parking lot doing about 50 mph.

He aims for a loose shopping cart and nails it. The cart comes flying at my truck and hit it (Thank God) only on the tire. Then two asshats get out of the jeep which they parked two spaces over from me. The driver is laughing until I get out of my truck to survey the damage.They have the baggy pants on and tattoos on their necks and all the fake bling bling. I looked at him and said wtf were you thinking? You need to respect other peoples property.

I said you could have really damaged my truck or someones elses vehicle. His friend is telling him to appologize at least. The driver just stands there and starts to walk off. Once again I asked him wtf was he thinking. He shoots me a bird over his shoulder and keeps walking.

I yelled once moreto him and said "Hey watch this" I got my spyderco knife and started to cut the top off his jeep. By this time my wife is getting in the truck and just giving me the wtf look. Guy turns around and starts cussing me and walking towards his jeep, which by now is a convertable. I gave him the finger and drove off. I looked in my rearview and he was just standing there looking at his jeep. Wet ride home for him.

ROCK ON!!!!!                  
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Good for you!  Asshat deserved it.

That said, *I* probably would have waited until they were inside and knifed his tires.  

But I do like your particular action!
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

You'd deserve EVERY BIT of whatever those two decide to do, to get revenge on YOUR vehicle, in my opinion, were they to find it......

Where the hell did you get off thinking it was cool to do that, after you admit freely that the cart didnt do ANY damage to your truck ???  Because some kid acted like a dickhead ??

Honestly, I hope they DID get your license plate and you get charged with whatever...... you deserve it and whatever you got coming to you.  If that was MY car you fucked with, I'd be burning with payback for your ass.......

What a fucking idiotic statement.  He didn't do damage?  So fucking what...  The recklessness intent was there, the ammount of damage is moot.

It's because of people like you these punks exist.    The kid is lucky he didn't get it worse.  He learned a valueable lesson today.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#29]
You did exactly the right thing.  I bet the shithead thinks twice before pulling that stunt again.

Hell, they deserved it just for the tats and baggy pants.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#30]
hahahaha way to go, mr clean!!! i think what you did was wrong but it's what any red blooded guy would WANT to do...[
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:18:54 AM EDT
[#31]
It is easy for us to Monday morning quarterback.  What you did appeals to most of us here as justice served.  Did the Jeep creep deserve it?  Absolutely!

Was it smart to do?  I don't think so.  You chose to escalate an encounter over poor manners.  Fortunately, it did not become a physical confrontation.  What if this guy would have drawn a knife and came at you while you were slashing his Jeep?  Now you are forced with another decision.  I would hate to think of what might have happened if the idiot had chosen to confront you.

Hopefully, you will hear no more from this guy or the authorities.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'd have to agree with her....... You act like THAT and think it's ok ??  What the fuck ?

so.... if someone takes a shot at you and misses... no harm done?  Just let it go?  
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Bravo, people behave better when they realize there are consequences to their actions.

I would have been sneakier and cut his top off while he was in the store.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Hate to say it, but I would have probably waited till he went inside the store, then taken the knife and sliced a big hole thru the ragtop....

And stuck my pecker thru and pissed all over the interior of the jeep.    

EPOCH
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Hate to say it, but I would have probably waited till he went inside the store, then taken the knife and sliced a big hole thru the ragtop....

EPOCH

Yeah, I would have waited until he was inside, not because I wouldn't want him to know who do it, because he most certainly will, but just to make sure that he didn't get my plate and have time to call the police. Either way, if I'm on the jury your walkin.......
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#36]
That was awesome, but reactions like that will get you into trouble sooner or later.  After he walked off as if nothing happened, I probably would have just called the police and had them waiting in the parking lot when the kids came out.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

EPOCH

Nothing like leaving some DNA at the crime scene.......
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Awesome!  You did what the vast majority of people would have wanted to do, but wouldn't have had the balls!

+1

I myself prolly wouldn't have had the nuts to do it.  I do commend you.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh fuck......

You screwed up. Big time.

ETA if he took your plate number, you are so screwed.

Oh fuck nothing. That's some funny shit if you ask me. Screw that a-hole. He thought he was tough shit. Let him ride home in the rain

+10000
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#40]
All legal issues aside, hooray for you. Until we  start standing up for ourselves, these little cannibals will continue to pee in our faces. Even lower species stop doing things that hurt. If something bites back, you don't screw with it anymore. Just as crime rates go down when ccw laws go up, these little man turds will find less painful avenues of entertainment when they realize we aren't going to keep being polite when they flip us off, throw shit at us or threaten us in public places. This kind of garbage happens way too often. Our tendency to be the boy scout will only serve to encourage them. That's why the practitioners of "the religion of peace" don't take us very seriously. We keep trying to play by the rules when there are no rules.  Sometimes you get a few owies, but, I'll feel a lot better with a black eye than I will with my tail stuck under my nuts.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well the trick is,

People wouldn't pull shit like he did, if people like you, did what you did...

Serves him right.

...and that's why what he did is a great thing.
That little bastard will remember him for the rest of his life.

Although he should have left the punk with a fat lip.

Oh yeah thats brilliant..

Destruction of Property AND Assault and battery.  

No more guns for you
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Hahaha... sorry I'm not going to read all 6 pages, just wanted to say that was awesome.  Act like a dumbass, get treated like a dumbass.  That guy had it coming to him.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
How?

Dumbf*ck smashes other people's property (Wal-Mart. Who, exactly, do you think pays for Wal-Mart's carts? You do. Same for the millions in shrink they suffer annually in every store) and misses doing damage to Mr. Clean's property only by Divine Providence.

Mr. Clean damages dumbf*ck's property.

Dumbf*ck learns that maybe he had better be more careful, because there are some people in this world who won't just sit back and take his sh*t.

In fact, Mr. Clean did the guy a FAVOR. Because if he is more deliberate about his actions in the future, it might keep him from pissing off the wrong kind of person, like the kind of person who would kill him for damaging his newly meth financed ride.

Mr Clean would fight right in to a Muslim tribal society where it's fine to commit what would normally be called crimes as long as they are done because someone has offended your honor.  He'd be normal there.

Here in the states, he's just an asshat.

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
You should not have cut his jeep top. Should have called the cops and filed an accident report. If there was not enough damage to file a report at least it would have caused him cop grief.

I hope he does not call the cops on you now for damaging his vehicle.

ETA: You also have your wife to think about while this was going down. You were armed. What if they had escalated it more? Your wife might have got hurt or if  you had ended up shooting him, you would be in jail for murder.

Yes he would have and rightfully so.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:54:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so.... if someone takes a shot at you and misses... no harm done?  Just let it go?  

No comparisson between the two. Someone takes a shot at you, fire away.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Awesome!  You did what the vast majority of people would have wanted to do, but wouldn't have because they have more sense.!

Link Posted: 7/11/2005 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Took my wife to Wallyworld and let her off at the door and went and parked. I was just sitting there watching the rain and waiting on her when a jeep pulls in the parking lot doing about 50 mph.

He aims for a loose shopping cart and nails it. The cart comes flying at my truck and hit it (Thank God) only on the tire. Then two asshats get out of the jeep which they parked two spaces over from me. The driver is laughing until I get out of my truck to survey the damage.They have the baggy pants on and tattoos on their necks and all the fake bling bling. I looked at him and said wtf were you thinking? You need to respect other peoples property.

I said you could have really damaged my truck or someones elses vehicle. His friend is telling him to appologize at least. The driver just stands there and starts to walk off. Once again I asked him wtf was he thinking. He shoots me a bird over his shoulder and keeps walking.

I yelled once moreto him and said "Hey watch this" I got my spyderco knife and started to cut the top off his jeep. By this time my wife is getting in the truck and just giving me the wtf look. Guy turns around and starts cussing me and walking towards his jeep, which by now is a convertable. I gave him the finger and drove off. I looked in my rearview and he was just standing there looking at his jeep. Wet ride home for him.

Well aside from what you did being illegal, YOU ROCK!

+1
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#48]
The reason shitbags pull that kind of crap is because they know that the average sheep doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. For myself, I think you did good.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#49]
For you monday morning naysayers, these guys prolly couldn't call the cops. I have no doubt that had drugs in their possesion as well as being high at the time. As for weapons, I don't rely on guns to keep me safe in these situations, I use street smarts aquired from years of bad living. Like I said earlier, I may have over reacted, but I'm not a do it behind anyones back type. I thought at the time this asshat needed a lesson in manners and that you can't treat people anyway you want to. Walking around dressed in gang attire does not spook everybody. Beware the family man ,you never know his past or what motivates him.

For the record I don't feel bad about it, I do worry that the jeep may have been stolen and I damaged someone elses property. ymmv.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#50]
I would have waited until he was well inside the store....then done the damage.   And I would have worked on the tires first.   Sniper's should be heard, not seen....(I know you weren't sniping, but you get the point).
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top