Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#1]
what is funny will be when one of you smug cops gets to scrape your little boy off the sidewalk when his underage sip lands him on the wrong side of the law.

i'm saving my laugh for when your kid wraps his car around a telephone pole after downing a six-pack.

im holding in my sneers and leers for when he/she does 15 shots to get into the "cool" fraternity and ends up in the morgue.

you all need your fucking heads examined, civvies and cops alike!  this is a goddman 17 year old boy, someones child, their pride and joy... his crime so deserving of death? underage drinking? how much? a sip? two? running from the police?

absolutely disgustingly sick. an occurence like this is no place to make "darwin" comments or pithy quips of proper police procedure.  i'm sure the police on the scene will need years of therapy after being involved in a tragic death such as this and his poor parents will NEVER recover.

you all have no fucking class.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps we have no class.  

But that doesn't change the fact that running into oncoming traffic to avoid a damn ticket is a clear case of thinning the herd.

The kid did something stupid.  He died.  Ok.

You know how most of us say, "I can't believe I'm not dead from the stuff I did as a kid"?

Well, some people don't get lucky.

Still doesn't change the fact that it was his own damn fault.

It's a crying shame, but he did it to himself.

Quoted:

you all have no fucking class.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Everybody ran when the cops showed up, Everybody.  They normally would not chase for such minor things as MIP.

Not chasing for MIP. Chasing for resisting arrest. Running is a whole new crime, resisting/evading.

Ar15fan, been following some of your posts and answers to others, and if you treat people on the streets the same way you respond on these threads, well then your screen name supliment says it ALL about you. How the hell did you ever pass the psychological exam?? I know Cali. has some screwed up people but you take the cake.

Roy

And what exactly are you taking him to task for? He's telling you what the applicable charge is. What does that have to do with his mental stability?

Because each of his posts are only about what applicable law would hold if the origional one is questioned. All his posts have an underling tone of a person on a POWER TRIP. This was a 17 yo kid. OK everyone who hasn't done something when his age please raise your hand. OH look only 2 hands raised AR15 fan & tcsd1236.  Ar why don't you post something about the LEO's son from so. cal. who was in deep do do somewhat receintly. Then we can all laugh and call this kid a asshole and better of if he were just dead, and also how his LE father must be a fuck up for raising such a bad kid.

Roy
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Everybody ran when the cops showed up, Everybody.  They normally would not chase for such minor things as MIP.

Not chasing for MIP. Chasing for resisting arrest. Running is a whole new crime, resisting/evading.

Ar15fan, been following some of your posts and answers to others, and if you treat people on the streets the same way you respond on these threads, well then your screen name supliment says it ALL about you. How the hell did you ever pass the psychological exam?? I know Cali. has some screwed up people but you take the cake.

Roy

And what exactly are you taking him to task for? He's telling you what the applicable charge is. What does that have to do with his mental stability?

Maybe because it looks like AR15fan enjoys these stories.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i'm saving my laugh for when your kid wraps his car around a telephone pole after downing a six-pack.

Agressive enforcement of MIP laws is what prevents that from happening more often.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ar why don't you post something about the LEO's son from so. cal. who was in deep do do somewhat receintly.

I do regularly. This "LEO's son" belongs in prison, and while there i hope they add snapple to the commissary items.

This is one of Tac Jews threads. but i have been the most vocal supporter of locking this punk up forever.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=257191
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So why was this "Great" kid running from the Po-Po?  

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
AR15fan, on page one you posted "consequences of underage drinking" with a link to deaths in an auto accident.  Are you therefore advocating banning of all drinking since people over the legal age also drink and drive?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
AR15fan, on page one you posted "consequences of underage drinking" with a link to deaths in an auto accident.  Are you therefore advocating banning of all drinking since people over the legal age also drink and drive?

No. Drink as much as you want, just dont get behind the wheel for 8 - 10 hours after you stop.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Bullshit on both sides.
Our legal system is so F*ed up that something as petty as underage drinking can ruin your life.
And running from the law generally gets you nowhere. So shoot first.

+1 for running.
-1,000,000 for not looking both ways before crossing the street.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#12]
You can't blame the police on this one. If the officers issue a warning, or look the other way on this "minor violation" and said kid gets in a car and kills someone, it is the cops fault. The officers were doing thier job. 21 years ago, my father took me aside and said, "If you ever fuck up and go to jail, you can rot. I will not get you out." Now, with that said, I did my share of under-age drinking, but we drank in someone's home when thier parents were out of town. So, for me and my friends: no cops, no jail, and no dead kids. I knew the consequences, and I fucked around where I would not get caught. If this kid was drinking in public, he was really stupid. Running from the cops just proved it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

the article speculates that it was because he was drinking beer at age 17 and thought getting busted would ruin his chances in the military

My buddy blew Navy Nuke school with underage drinking.

I guess he should have ran  

I had a lot of friends get tossed out for that.   UA drinking is no joke for nukes :(

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Stupid way to die. Its a shame.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
shit happens, you run your guilty

Yup.  And you just added at least another charge and a mag light to the teefus.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#16]
colinjay,

I wholeheardedly agree!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Gee, I guess you would have had to have been there to see the justice in a kid's broken body flying up in the air like a rag doll after getting slammed by a vehicle traveling at freeway speeds (in this case twice). Yup, nothing like hearing a kid's spine crack, watching his shoulders separate from their sockets, his legs twisted at obscene angles, his lower intestines coming out his ass, to make you understand the stupid kid had it coming.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a wonderful world we live in where the consequences of underage drinking are so serious that someone with a 1500 SAT (that beats mine!) is compelled to run from the police.    

Ummm, I believe the consequences were a result of the kid running into traffic

I guess you can score 1500 on the SAT's and still be dumb enough to run in traffic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Roy

While I agree that at times AR15fan is somewhat ridiculous, that does not apply in this case.  The idiot ran from the cops into traffic and got squashed.

His fault, his responsibility, no one else's period.  Are you one of those "I am not responsible for my actions" types?

Damn, I just took up for AR15fan!  The world must be about to end!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#20]
What a waste.... 1500 SATs isn't something to scoff at  not to mention he wanted to go .mil

- BG
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
....don't run....you'll only die tired...

Boo hiss.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:37:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Reminds me of the Abo kid who got impaled on a fence because he was apparently running away from the cops.  He had a warrant for his arrest....

The abo community chucked a huge shit and had a riot...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
When I was a kid you might have gotten a ride home or a call to your parents.

When where you a kid, sounds like a great time. Hell now if you get in a fight a grade school your get arrested.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ar why don't you post something about the LEO's son from so. cal. who was in deep do do somewhat receintly.

I do regularly. This "LEO's son" belongs in prison, and while there i hope they add snapple to the commissary items.

This is one of Tac Jews threads. but i have been the most vocal supporter of locking this punk up forever.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=257191

And the kids is still in deep do-do and digging himself in deeper. And may ery well spend most of the rest of his life in jail because he is a stupid fuck=up that got saved a few times on the virtue of who his Dad is (or you can insert any of the simpering "He's just a kid, everybody does it,  let him go" whimpers instead)and thought it was a wonderful magic shield.  Dad is not a real LEO and is a fuck-up of a Father.  Made a gazillion bucks and became a Reserve Sheriff and the Sheriff hired him to run Reserves and similar activities.

Yeah a lot of us did dumb things, some did really dumb things.  I was real careful, not only was my Dad a ranking LEO on the City force and I knew all the officers and they knew me, My Dad taught Criminal Justice.Intro to Law Enforcement classes at both the local community college and state college.  So if I got caught it would be a phone call to the old man who was the kind to say"He knows better, lock him up."  and the real shtf would be waiting).  And that didn't count the City of Los Angeles, next to my home, my Dad had arrested on of the LA City Councilmen for Drunk Driving, and although most of the officers over there were really overjoyed about it, some of the more political ones weren't too happy about it.  The Times didn't carry the story, other papers did.  As in the original gist of the threat there's a difference between dumb Smart (the subject) and Smart dumb - me and my buddies.  One of the guys who used to be in band with me, his brother in my class and his Dad a substitue teacher, killed himself in a spectacular fashion goofing around crossing the street at the school, another of my friends killed himself on drugs,  the kid my Dad knew who lived across the street about halfway in age between my Dad and I, ripped his face almost off drinking and driving underage, I knew a girl who bled out when one of the cars a drunk underage friend was drving hit her and ripped her breast off on the side mirror.

Yeah kids do dumb things.  Many survive, some don't. The reason LEOs usually get pissed about it is they get to clean up the messes, they get to notify the families, and then they have to listen to whiners and keyboard commandoes complaining about how it was their fault .

Then again maybe Roy is right after all with 39 posts he's obviously been around long enough to have read all of AR15fans posts and understands where he's coming from.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Gee, I guess you would have had to have been there to see the justice in a kid's broken body flying up in the air like a rag doll after getting slammed by a vehicle traveling at freeway speeds (in this case twice). Yup, nothing like hearing a kid's spine crack, watching his shoulders separate from their sockets, his legs twisted at obscene angles, his lower intestines coming out his ass, to make you understand the stupid kid had it coming.

Video I have seen of people getting hit on the freeway, well they arent people anymore simply piles of flesh.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:41:07 AM EDT
[#26]
So what if when the kid ran from the cops, they DIDN'T chase him and he still ended up as a hood ornament. Would it still be the cops fault?  No one forced the kid to run.  He ran because he felt he had too get away for what ever reason.  What if he had an active warrant for his arrest? What if he was wanted for a more serious crime besides just possessing alcohol.  The police would be wrong for not chasing him.  The fact that he had a 1500 SAT score and planned to go into the military was irrelivant and probably unknown to the Officer at the the time he ran.  Try looking at it from the stand point of what was known to the officer at the time.  I bet the cops feel bad that the kid was killed. But it's not their fault. It's a tragic accident.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:47:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
So what if when the kid ran from the cops, they DIDN'T chase him and he still ended up as a hood ornament. Would it still be the cops fault?  No one forced the kid to run.  He ran because he felt he had too get away for what ever reason.  What if he had an active warrant for his arrest? What if he was wanted for a more serious crime besides just possessing alcohol.  The police would be wrong for not chasing him.  The fact that he had a 1500 SAT score and planned to go into the military was irrelivant and probably unknown to the Officer at the the time he ran.  Try looking at it from the stand point of what was known to the officer at the time.  I bet the cops feel bad that the kid was killed. But it's not their fault. It's a tragic accident.

I don't feel it's the cops fault. It's the current law. The cop was doing his job.
And the kid no doubt felt he had broke a very serious law and was going to jail. So he figured fuck it and took off.

The cop did he job followed the kid, sad part is the kid got killed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:52:36 AM EDT
[#28]
[

quote]Quoted:
what is funny will be when one of you smug cops gets to scrape your little boy off the sidewalk when his underage sip lands him on the wrong side of the law.

im holding in my sneers and leers for when he/she does 15 shots to get into the "cool" fraternity and ends up in the morgue.

Now you want cops kids dead? WTF

Our legal system is so F*ed up that something as petty as underage drinking can ruin your life.
And running from the law generally gets you nowhere. So shoot first.

Shoot first?WTF? DRAW.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:57:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The cop did he job followed the kid, sad part is the kid got killed.

Agreed.  I'm just kinda dismayed at those who are blaming the cops for something that is really just a sad set of circumstances.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#30]
It's obvious that this kid was acting under the influence of Major General Mikhail Timfeeyovich Kalashnikov.   A kid that was influenced by Euegene Stoner would've been smoking weed (reference:  Stoner) and too apathetic to flee.

It's the cop's fault for not shooting the kid to get him to stop, obviously.  To save him.  Or something else equally inane.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:09:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Every time I saw an underage party get busted, everybody ran from the po-po, it's part of the fun.

It's fun for us too. We get to use all the toys, like dogs, ASPs, and pepper spray when you run.

Chris Rock "If the police have to chase you, they are bringing a beating with them!"

I guess it would be better to stand and fight.  Might take one with you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Every time I saw an underage party get busted, everybody ran from the po-po, it's part of the fun.

It's fun for us too. We get to use all the toys, like dogs, ASPs, and pepper spray when you run.

Chris Rock "If the police have to chase you, they are bringing a beating with them!"

Boy if that is not just fucking retarded. Good Lord...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:10:35 AM EDT
[#34]
So, anyone that runs from the cops deserves to die or get his ass beat?  Maybe you're the fucking retard.  I hear they have a few openings at Abu Ghraib.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:47:10 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
So, anyone that runs from the cops deserves to die or get his ass beat?

Appropriate force to overcome their resistance to being arrested. What dont you understand about running is resisting arrest?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:07:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Yummy...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I knew this thread would go downhill fast, but I had no idea....  

WTF, Over?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
So, anyone that runs from the cops deserves to die or get his ass beat?  Maybe you're the fucking retard.  I hear they have a few openings at Abu Ghraib.

People need to be responsible for their decisions.

If you decide to become a Naval Academy midshipman, then you shouldn't do anything that will disqualify you from that.

If you decide to run from the police, then the runner must accept the consequences. Some of those consequences could be falling, tripping etc and injuring yourself. Some could be that the police will now use force to prevent your escape. Some could be criminal charges for running.

In any event when you make choices, you chose the consequences of those choices.

I feel bad that that kid was killed. But he made the choice to run from the police, into traffic. He has traumatized the person that struck him, probably people that saw it, maybe his drinking buddies too. HE MADE THAT CHOICE
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#39]
this kid was lucky. anyone running from the police should be tortured to death. the police are your friend. they are only there to help. tell them what happened and they will make it all better.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#40]
"Might take one with you."??  WTF??  Locked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top