Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2004 9:19:01 AM EDT
Haidl Arrested On New Sex Charge

Charge Is Having Sex With Underage Girl

Jul 15, 2004 8:19 pm US/Pacific
SANTA ANA, Calif. (CBS) An Orange County assistant sheriff's 19-year-old son, who is awaiting retrial on gang-rape charges, was arrested Thursday after prosecutors charged him with having sex with an underage girl, officials said.

Haidl, the younger son of Assistant Sheriff Don Haidl, was free on $100,000 bail pending his retrial on the gang-rape charges.

He will have to post bail again to be released on the latest charge, a misdemeanor, which stems from an allegation that Haidl had sex with a minor at a gathering in San Clemente Tuesday night.

Sheriff's deputies responding to a complaint of noise went to the home just after midnight Wednesday and took a report that Haidl and one of three under- age girls in the home had sex, said Jim Amormino of the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

The girl, whose name and age were withheld, refused to sign off on the misdemeanor complaint, but prosecutors said later that would have no effect on their ability to file charges against him if warranted.

Haidl is due in court on Aug. 6 as prosecutor prepare to retry him and Kyle Nachreiner and Keith Spann, both 19 of Rancho Cucamonga, on allegations the three raped an unconscious 16-year-old girl on July 6, 2002 in the garage of the elder Haidl's Corona del Mar home.

Jurors in the first trial deadlocked on all 24 counts.

Haidl will be given a date to report to court if he posts bail, Amormino said.
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#1]
That kid just seems like a piece of shit.  When he got arrested for the pot thing (while still awaiting trial for the gangrape charge), he pulled the "Don't you know who I am?" thing.  That just irritates me.
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Jurors in the first trial deadlocked on all 24 counts.

Haidl will be given a date to report to court if he posts bail, Amormino said.

I see that the wheels of justice have not only ground to a halt, but are rusted into place!
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#3]
This kid is redifining "fucktard" on a daily basis... christ.

Daddy, just let the fucker go and fix his own problems, he's dragging you through the mud now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, this guy is going to go thru the old man's money, like water thru a goose.
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

he's worth 62 million
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he's worth 62 million

I don't know, how would you like to loose 10%-20% of your wealth? Not a pleasant thought.
Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#7]
$90 mill according to this article

Link Posted: 7/16/2004 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

he's worth 62 million

I don't know, how would you like to loose 10%-20% of your wealth? Not a pleasant thought.

Yeah. It would suck. I'd cut my losses and the kid.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top