Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Spot on analysis.

I'll also through in the following: While all of this is going on Iran will be free to develop their nuke with all the cash they are about to get hooked up with by reinstating the JPOCA.  China will aid them and support them in an effort to prevent further US influence in the region and destroy the petro-dollar.  Iran will also have to spend money on keeping Syria afloat but that will come via western businesses (Airbus, I'm looking at you bro).  

Meanwhile, the Republicans will use China as a crudgel when they want something.  Expect some harsh language (and that's it) about China and the Dems by Republicans when they want money from the .gov/Dem machine.   Expect the Dems to dump China news on Republicans to keep the playing field level.  

Oh and crap, don't forget something in South America.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Syria is back on BIG Time.

It's the perfect endless war. They can run a low intensity conflict with no pressure for victory because Russia's presence will prevent full resolution. They'll love the foreign turmoil created and helping them paint Russia as the number one national security threat instead of their pay masters in China.

Ukrainian involvement will be ramped up, the Ukraine military will feel emboldened and likely actively encouraged of outright intimidated to escalate that conflict. Again to draw Western attention away from China.

Yemen. Look for increased US involvement in Yemen.

Drone strikes authorized under Biden will set new records.

I think the goal is to extend destabilization of the Middle East to facilitate continued immigration into Europe to reduce European labor costs and they hope provide eventually the population to replace the native Europeans who apparently no longer have children in high enough numbers.

It also takes attention away from China.

Spot on analysis.

I'll also through in the following: While all of this is going on Iran will be free to develop their nuke with all the cash they are about to get hooked up with by reinstating the JPOCA.  China will aid them and support them in an effort to prevent further US influence in the region and destroy the petro-dollar.  Iran will also have to spend money on keeping Syria afloat but that will come via western businesses (Airbus, I'm looking at you bro).  

Meanwhile, the Republicans will use China as a crudgel when they want something.  Expect some harsh language (and that's it) about China and the Dems by Republicans when they want money from the .gov/Dem machine.   Expect the Dems to dump China news on Republicans to keep the playing field level.  

Oh and crap, don't forget something in South America.

Imma far from a foreign policy expert, but these sound like the best posts of the thread.  I would expect ME involvement to get ramped up big time, Syria sounds like a likely suspect.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
White Americans.
View Quote

That's been going on for years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
West Africa. Bank on it.

I went in to some detail in another thread but the short story is that the French, Belgians, and Canadians are fighting an insurgency across an area 3-4x the size of California across Niger and Mali. They are stretched too thin for that and its unsustainable. They have been begging us for help and T$ has been resisting. He built out a base and we have been giving them ISR and airlift.

Biden bears some responsibility for that situation because he was in power when Qadaffi was needlessly deposed. The current conflict is fueled by Libyan gold and weapons that went south after the war.

War in West Africa. It’s gonna be a thing. Don’t act surprised when it happens.
View Quote

What do we gain, mineral rights?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
On right wing Americans.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
West Africa. Bank on it.

I went in to some detail in another thread but the short story is that the French, Belgians, and Canadians are fighting an insurgency across an area 3-4x the size of California across Niger and Mali. They are stretched too thin for that and its unsustainable. They have been begging us for help and T$ has been resisting. He built out a base and we have been giving them ISR and airlift.

Biden bears some responsibility for that situation because he was in power when Qadaffi was needlessly deposed. The current conflict is fueled by Libyan gold and weapons that went south after the war.

War in West Africa. It’s gonna be a thing. Don’t act surprised when it happens.

2 million refugee immigrants.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#6]

This is a given so given endless wars mantra I’m guessing the question meant overseas. China will be given room to spread its wings. Iran and North Korea will be given cash and will continue making missiles and nuke shit so I’m guessing Biden will link up with Macron
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone who thinks Xiden is going to initiate ANY conflagration with Communist China is nuts.  

China just installed a very costly and valuable asset in Washington DC and now they've 8-10 years of free play time.  

The Chinafication of the USA from the top down officially began yesterday.

We've been groomed for several decades for this very moment in our history.

1.4 billion claustrophobic Chinese say it's easier to play ball with the Globalist Neo Libs than a mildly populistic America First businessman from New York - USA.  

Face it, most Americans won't mind because the alternative, they believe, is far better than too be endlessly called racist, selfish & xenophobic by the ever compliant MSM, academic and Hollyweird crowd.  

Now wear your Chinese face badge, take your Gates Jab and shut the fuck up.

The old big boys are back in town.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]
North Korea and the parts of Africa where the French are operating (Mali, etc.) seem to be getting some press recently.  I won't be surprised if the French pull out of Mali and we send troops in.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is a given so given endless wars mantra I’m guessing the question meant overseas. China will be given room to spread its wings. Iran and North Korea will be given cash and will continue making missiles and nuke shit so I’m guessing Biden will link up with Macron
View Quote

Biden thinks any flyover state is another country.........yes, he is that stupid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#10]
It will be the Middle East.  They want oil prices to go up to make renewables competitive with fossil fuel. Push the green deal.

Stopping pipelines and fracking will do part of it, then war push ME oil prices up.  Then you are back to high energy costs.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bingo. We’re divided as a nation and other countries no longer fears us so why not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here.

Bingo. We’re divided as a nation and other countries no longer fears us so why not.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It will be the Middle East.  They want oil prices to go up to make renewables competitive with fossil fuel. Push the green deal.

Stopping pipelines and fracking will do part of it, then war push ME oil prices up.  Then you are back to high energy costs.
View Quote

Gas price up 20 cents a gallon already.

Anyone want to bet it's $5.00/gal. by the end of 2021?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Middle East. No question. 6 months the US is all out fighting in Syria or some other shithole.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#14]
IMO the most likely conflict to go hot is Israel / Iran.  Its not a matter of "if", it's "when".

Israel's govt has virtually collapsed and they are holding new elections in March which may buy us some time.

Meanwhile Iran breaks all nuclear agreements and works to enrich uranium to %20.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/04/middleeast/iran-uranium-enrichment-restarted-intl/index.html

Israel is the only country with the stones to actually do something about it and with a retraction of US aid and support I could see them taking care of business.  Israel is not going to get any favors, quite the opposite, over the next four years.  I could see them making strikes without notifying the US.  Biden will look like an even bigger tard.

Biden doesn't have the balls or brains to get tough with China or Russia.  Russia annexed the Crimea in 2014 like Hitler rolling into France.  I'm sure Obama / Biden sent a strongly worded letter though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#15]
ISIS was all over the news yesterday for a bombing in Iraq.

Combined with their expanding footprint in Africa and multiple European military soldiers being killed there over the last year, my vote's on Africa.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top