Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Look in a f*ckin mirror.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:57:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Syria is back on BIG Time.

It’s the perfect endless war. They can run a low intensity conflict with no pressure for victory because Russia’s presence will prevent full resolution. They’ll love the foreign turmoil created and helping them paint Russia as the number one national security threat instead of their pay masters in China.

Ukrainian involvement will be ramped up, the Ukraine military will feel emboldened and likely actively encouraged of outright intimidated to escalate that conflict. Again to draw Western attention away from China.

Yemen. Look for increased US involvement in Yemen.

Drone strikes authorized under Biden will set new records.

I think the goal is to extend destabilization of the Middle East to facilitate continued immigration into Europe to reduce European labor costs and they hope provide eventually the population to replace the native Europeans who apparently no longer have children in high enough numbers.

It also takes attention away from China.

View Quote

Sounds about what I expect.

Did you have to get your dick cut off before you accepted Biden's offer to become SecDef, or was it an IOU thing?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Syria is back on BIG Time. Not gonna happen.

It’s the perfect endless war. They can run a low intensity conflict with no pressure for victory because Russia’s presence will prevent full resolution. They’ll love the foreign turmoil created and helping them paint Russia as the number one national security threat instead of their pay masters in China.

Ukrainian involvement will be ramped up, the Ukraine military will feel emboldened and likely actively encouraged of outright intimidated to escalate that conflict. Again to draw Western attention away from China. Maybe.

Yemen. Look for increased US involvement in Yemen. Nope. Biden has already said he is going to withdraw support of the Saudi coalition.

Drone strikes authorized under Biden will set new records. Nope.

I think the goal is to extend destabilization of the Middle East to facilitate continued immigration into Europe to reduce European labor costs and they hope provide eventually the population to replace the native Europeans who apparently no longer have children in high enough numbers.

It also takes attention away from China. I think things are going to get extra spicy with China.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
If not the War on Conservatism on US Soil, Xiden will probably invade the UK for daring to defy the EU so they can turn it into Air Strip One.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#5]
That will let Kamala beat up on some little country full of brown people to give her some legitimacy and show the US that women are powerful and effective leaders, as soon as they make Joe step down with dignity.

I'm thinking maybe the Cayman Islands. They have been a little too uppity with all that sand lately.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Syria is back on BIG Time. Not gonna happen.

Ukrainian involvement will be ramped up, the Ukraine military will feel emboldened and likely actively encouraged of outright intimidated to escalate that conflict. Again to draw Western attention away from China. Maybe.

Yemen. Look for increased US involvement in Yemen. Nope. Biden has already said he is going to withdraw support of the Saudi coalition.

Drone strikes authorized under Biden will set new records. Nope.

It also takes attention away from China. I think things are going to get extra spicy with China.

Why would Biden go against China? They're the ones that own him and his entire administration.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here.
View Quote

AWODT
American War On Domestic Terrorism
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I think they're going to bomb Israel..
But yeah the domestic terrorism angle also works
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Why would Biden go against China? They're the ones that own him and his entire administration.

Kharn
View Quote

Some talking heads here in Tokyo are worried that China will force (allow) Nth Korea to do some stupid stuff or shoot off some missiles, and that will give Biden a chance to decapitate Kim and give China an excuse to go in and liberate the entire Nth Korean territory with US permission. They are worried that if the US gives the green light, China will annex the entire Nth Korean peninsula and place troops, and build naval bases.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:45:26 AM EDT
[#10]
The U.S. just went through a trade war. Now the U.S. starts the new guilty phase again giving money to the
whole fucking world. With added emphasis on how trump fucked china over. A container ship will be loaded
with gold bullion on Friday headed to china as hush money about how china was developing the virus for
trump and the russians. satire

World wide stage of the environment.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

I don’t buy the Biden being a puppet part and you are far too smart to buy it either. How is he bought and paid for because of his son when Trump and his family are up to their eyeballs in Chinese financing?

And Biden was VP when Obama pivoted to confront China.

Throw in COVID-19.

If Hunter is the smoking gun how do you explain Trump’s biggest customer at Trump Tower being the largest Chinese State controlled bank? Or the Manhattan penthouse he sold to the Chinese fixer? Or the 11 condos he sold to a Chinese shell company in Vegas? Or the Chinese investment in his Vancouver tower? Or the Chinese companies building his resorts? Or Chinese financing for one of his resorts? Or his Chinese Development company suddenly taking in a ton of cash in 2017?

I am not saying Trump is a Chinese stooge but you can’t throw Hunter out there as proof and ignore the rest.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The U.S. just went through a trade war. Now the U.S. starts the new guilty phase again giving money to the
whole fucking world. With added emphasis on how trump fucked china over. A container ship will be loaded
with gold bullion on Friday headed to china as hush money about how china was developing the virus for
trump and the russians.

World wide stage of the environment.
View Quote

How did Trump fuck China? We lost the trade war. The tariff costs were passed on to consumers and our trade deficit with China is worse now than it was; mostly due to us buying shit loads of COVID related stuff from China. And China has only imported half of the US goods they promised to buy as part of the agreement.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Israel
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How did Trump fuck China? We lost the trade war. The tariff costs were passed on to consumers and our trade deficit with China is worse now than it was; mostly due to us buying shit loads of COVID related stuff from China. And China has only imported half of the US goods they promised to buy as part of the agreement.
View Quote

Well it was meant to be satire but there is no green type.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm betting that Biden will cede the western Pacific to China, leaving our allies there to fend for themselves. Biden will be praised by one and all for creating a lasting peace with our great friends in China. China of course will take full advantage.

That will tee up the war for the next schmuck to occupy the White House.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Most likely China or Iran. Chinese Joe has to show he is not owned or a big mouth bobblehead. He just won't resist the temptation. One can wish recruiting goes thru the floor and he has to fight with his democrat pawns but that isn't going to happen. He is going to get a lot of good people killed to prove his tyranny is justified. Even Obama considered him a screwup. I don't give that asshole a month before the screwups start piling up and Iran starts testing him.

Domestically, he will go after freedom with a vengeance from day 1. Sooner or later things are really going to snap.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:51:17 AM EDT
[#18]
The Iran Islamic Republic will be lifted back up on its feet and given new financing to start back up the jihad revolution shit in the ME.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Africa
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Africa
View Quote

Nah. We already gave Africa to China.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
White Americans.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Sahel in Africa.  Small brushfire war that helps the EU and UN but doesn't piss off Russia, China or Iran.
View Quote

Is that the area France has asked for help with? I bet we go there
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
NATO is now officially a joke. The U.S. will make clear that the Biden Administration will not press our allies to meet their commitments. US will at great expense amp up it presence in Europe conducting more exercises than we’ve seen since the Cold War.

Do more with less will be the order of the day. Aircraft breaking  down without replacement parts. Our ship yards are a joke now and the USN is going to start showing the consequences of that as ships break down and accidents escalate. The US Army will keep trying to upgrade what it has, but don’t expect a new IFV or MBT. The USMC is not going to get its EFV.

One major non military hit will be NASA’s budget. Look for deep cuts to NASA and perhaps a total dismantling of Space Force.
View Quote

How long before they try to shut down Musk and other private enterprises?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Remember when the left said Trump supporters should have to go fight in Trump's war, then he didnt start any?
Well in a weird twist of irony we will ask the left to fight in whatever war bumblefuck starts. They will be more than excited to because
it will be against us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, since you have already assembled 26,000 Federalized soldiers, it would be a shame to allow an opportunity to go to waste

Can you imagine what the Leftist media, judges and pentagon would have been saying if Trump had assembled a 26,000 strong army in D.C. for him to personally direct?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#26]
I think the next thing will be Iran.  They had that boat turn around and go back.  Iran bumped up their nuclear stuff and was being their normal dumb dumb selves in the strait.

I don’t doubt the W Africa guy either, but thats a war that puts us too close to china.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Syria & Iran?
Probably also an increase in political pressure against China for their so-called “genocide” of Uyiger muslims.

Probably an escalation in Syria as a prerequisite to weaken Iran and prepare to attack them.  An increase in support to our local shock troops (ISIS) by our intelligence assets and our allies in the gulf sheikdoms and Turkey will be required for this.  This would be great for Israel.

FYI, the JPOA was designed to ensnare Iran in an inspections regime and then ramp up and expand inspections beyond the agreed upon, relevant sites thus causing Iran to refuse certain illegal inspections which would then be described by our oh so honest media as Iran “violating” the agreement. This would be used by our media to create a justification for war with Iran since it was obviously tRYiNg tO mAke a nUke by refusing access to non-nuclear yet sensitive military sites. When Iran “violated” the agreement all the other JPOA members along with a “coalition of the willing” would jointly attack Iran.

See Brookings policy paper, Which Path to Persia for more background on this strategy. Note: this is authored by CFR’s Martin Indyk and other swamp creatures.

Trump trashing the JPOA is one of the reasons the Deep State despised him since he [unintentionally?] ruined the trap they laid out for Iran.

ETA: as we all know there is no real difference between Democrat/Republican when it comes to foreign policy — there is only the Deep State and various flavors of GoodCop/BadCop to implement Deep State policies and strategies which extend beyond and regardless of any short-term 4-year election cycle.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here.
View Quote

FPNI.

They will be going after us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:16:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Lets see the results of the first false flag terrorist attacks here, probably before spring & we will know the answer!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's the perfect endless war. They can run a low intensity conflict with no pressure for victory because Russia's presence will prevent full resolution. They'll love the foreign turmoil created and helping them paint Russia as the number one national security threat instead of their pay masters in China.

Ukrainian involvement will be ramped up, the Ukraine military will feel emboldened and likely actively encouraged of outright intimidated to escalate that conflict. Again to draw Western attention away from China.

View Quote

Spot on analysis.

I'll also through in the following: While all of this is going on Iran will be free to develop their nuke with all the cash they are about to get hooked up with by reinstating the JPOCA.  China will aid them and support them in an effort to prevent further US influence in the region and destroy the petro-dollar.  Iran will also have to spend money on keeping Syria afloat but that will come via western businesses (Airbus, I'm looking at you bro).  

Meanwhile, the Republicans will use China as a crudgel when they want something.  Expect some harsh language (and that's it) about China and the Dems by Republicans when they want money from the .gov/Dem machine.   Expect the Dems to dump China news on Republicans to keep the playing field level.  

Oh and crap, don't forget something in South America.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don’t buy the Biden being a puppet part and you are far too smart to buy it either. How is he bought and paid for because of his son when Trump and his family are up to their eyeballs in Chinese financing?

Throw in COVID-19.

If Hunter is the smoking gun how do you explain Trump’s biggest customer at Trump Tower being the largest Chinese State controlled bank? Or the Manhattan penthouse he sold to the Chinese fixer? Or the 11 condos he sold to a Chinese shell company in Vegas? Or the Chinese investment in his Vancouver tower? Or the Chinese companies building his resorts? Or Chinese financing for one of his resorts? Or his Chinese Development company suddenly taking in a ton of cash in 2017?

I am not saying Trump is a Chinese stooge but you can’t throw Hunter out there as proof and ignore the rest.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Throw in COVID-19.

I didn't say Hunter. I said administration.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lots of good comments in this thread including this one.

ETA:  of course there are some contradicting opinions here and there in the thread but good to hear differing points of view.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#33]
China. It will be Just and Glorious. China will get upset with their purchase and want more from the Senile Old Prevert.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#34]
All of them....

While from a position of strength we have restrained much of the stupid in the world from kicking off those days are done.
Senile and the Slut don’t actually project a don’t mess with me vibe.
The whole world is about to be plunged into another round of darkness the likes that those of us living have never experienced.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#35]
parachutes
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#36]
They were absolutely unhinged that PDJT got NK to chill out. I'm thinking what ever happens. NK will be at the center of it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Here.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Wherever it is, it will be a

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:54:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
North Korea, with China’s permission. Sure they’ll hem and haw but they want Krazy Kim out and another puppet in.

Or a new surge into Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, or any number of Muslim countries. Except Iran.
View Quote

China would much sooner invade NK on their own than have us be there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Syria
Don’t think he has the stones to go against Iran or China.
View Quote

Biden needs to pander to his base if it’s any non 3rd world nation its Russia or her satellites
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#41]
What’s the next war?

Let’s just say that future historians will be calling it something, something 2.0.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#42]
I have a $100 bet with my old boss that there will be a new war year one.

They are behind schedule with Syria.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Let me throw Ukraine in the bag too.
View Quote

I thought Ukraine would be a possibility, too.

I'm not well versed in global trade, but I could see the Biden admin trying to repatriate Crimea for Ukraine. This immediately harms Russian oil production, which is good for China, and fits the narrative of Russia bad/Trump-Russia collision (even though we know it's BS). This also helps the Biden family with their failing Ukraine relations (isn't Biden persona non grata there?). Hell, maybe Hunter will even get his position at Burisma back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well,
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Breaking 2: Civil War Boogaloo...

...FJB
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Syria or Iran...Maybe both.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#47]
How soon do the Norks start tossing missiles over Japan ?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Funny how libs hated on Bush so much for the war thing. Trumps is a big stick kind of guy who would rather focus on butter than guns but he didn’t get any credit for that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't want any new wars. But if we are forced to have one, I would like a new aesthetic. I'm tired of watching fighting in the desert, mountains and cities in the middle-east. We need a new locale that really pops. Maybe Machu Picchu in Peru. Or Venice, Italy would be interesting too
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The war against conservatives
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top