BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, she does seem to be in need or repair.  A real fixer-upper.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:15:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Good.... anything that they do to further divide the country is good in my book.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
DO IT !!!
Give every black American 50 years of the average daily wage calculated in 1862.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#5]
The path there has already started. In some places they are giving the initial round of cov vax to blacks only !!

Next up, your tax $$ to lazy scum blacks (those who are lazy and scum, not all of them are lazy scum, etc).

And the commi and turncoat scum in the swamp wonder why the Capitol was "stormed" by "organized ins-erectionists". Do they really believe people will just kneel & obey like sheeple? Wow, the swamp is really full of dumb people! Sadly, I think they crossed that line of go turning back.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#6]
She is a disgrace to Texas
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#7]
While we’re just making up magic money as we go, why not...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s a shame blacks don’t think they are equal and capable of being successful.
View Quote

Uhhhh....hmmmm....
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, that’s never going to happen.
View Quote

It's already happening.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#11]
We should give blacks a one time reparations payment with the caveat that they are no longer eligible for welfare, food stamps, preferential hiring quotas, scholarships, or any other gov backed handout ever again. Then we never mention it again.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#12]
So let's say we give them what they want.
They could then never ever talk about being slaves again, never talk about any injustices,racism, inequality none of that.
Also none of the stuff the poster above me wrote either.

Might be worth it...

Although I'm sure another group would take their place.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That silverback looking motherfucker should demand reparations from his parents for making a baby that fucking ugly.
View Quote

You owe me a Keyboard and a cup of Coffee.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't need an expensive study, but I agree with her.

Anyone that was a slave themselves should get paid by the actual person that owned them.
View Quote

I could get on board with this.  And then we can finally let the matter be put to rest.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I think the Africans that captured and sold the slaves should be the ones paying.

Oh yeah thats right, Democrats think slavery was a bunch of white people in powdered wigs running around Africa with cartoonishly big nets rounding up blacks
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL.....Anyone in Vegas taking bets on how long it will be before the filibuster is eliminated? I'd sorta like to get in on it.

All these crackpot ideas out of the House will be getting a vote in the Senate and each one defeated by filibuster. I don't suspect that it will be long before the rules are changed due to Mah Obstruction.

View Quote

Destroying the Fillabuster is something Schumer will do pretty much immediately.  Schumer will also gain 2-3 seats from Republican turncoats (Romney, Murkowski, and potentially Collins).  So the Dems will have a 53.5 majority in the Senate.  They are also talking about removing Republicans from the House and not seating the Iowa or New York R seat, and also removing Boebert.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I PITY YOU RACISTS HATERS!!!!

... Because one of those family DNA tests shows that somewhere way way way way way way way way way way way way way back there was some "Brown Sugar" on the matrilineal side of the family so I find out that somehow I am 1/2064th "Black" which means that "Technically" I'm MORE BLACK than Senator Elizabeth 'Fauxahantus' Warren ever was "Native American"... so ...  "I for one welcome our new Racial Reparations Overlords"...   oh... by the way...

GIMMEE MY REPARATIONS!!!

Gonna pre-order me up a set of Swangers & a Blinged "Continental Tire" for my 4 x 4 Chevy Truck ...

Fo' Schizzel

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#18]
pandering cunt
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Have that pandering ho collect her reparations on Mars.
We solve two problems at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I got some coupons from Burger King in the mail yesterday,  how about dat ?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Some of my ancestors were taken as slaves after arriving from Sweden.  Can us melanin challenged folk get in on this racket too?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#22]
She doesn’t want reparations. She wants votes. Forming a commission is a head fake to garner votes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I would be a fantastic commission member.  I do hereby submit my salary, payable as 2.5 million dollars, up ftont please.   I shall require an intern research staff, due to the complexity of the issue.
View Quote

Might be the most accurate post in the whole thread
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Posting what I really think about that would involve multiple CoC violations.  I value my membership here, so I'll just let it go and say she's a stupid race-baiting cunt.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Posting what I really think about that would involve multiple CoC violations.  I value my membership here, so I'll just let it go and say she's a stupid race-baiting cunt.
View Quote

Newsom is already doing this in California. California trendsetting again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/us/california-bill-slavery-reparations-trnd/index.html
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Some of my ancestors were taken as slaves after arriving from Sweden.  Can us melanin challenged folk get in on this racket too?
View Quote

And the Irish and Chinese and the...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I remember in school they told us that the freed slaves got land and a mule, they want more? Well give it to them.
All of the freed slaves need money they can’t spend because they are dead.
I have relatives that were slaves in Barbados on their way to America one died there, where is my money?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sheila Jackson Lee reintroduces bill to benefit African Americans

In her first act of the 117th Congress, U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) this week reintroduced legislation that would fund a commission to study and develop proposals for providing reparations to African Americans.

"The commission shall examine slavery and discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and recommend appropriate remedies," Legislation H.R.40 reads.

“This is one of the best ways to make good on their promise to attack systemic racism and white supremacy and elevate the economic and social condition of Black people.”

It's unclear at this time exactly how much a reparations package would cost.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Sheila-Jackson-Lee-reparations-slavery-Texas-15870247.php
View Quote

She can do it right after we figure out reparations for the descendants of the 400,000 Union troops who died ending slavery.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Reparations were paid in blood back in the 1860s.  You're welcome.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Reparations were paid in blood back in the 1860s.  You're welcome.
View Quote
Correct!
No reparations needed.  That debt was paid a long time ago, with the deaths of 365,000 Union soldiers.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#31]
How about them slaves sign up in person, and bring ID.... and my bike also.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am sure the money will be spent on education to help get better jobs.

What does GD think the money will get spent on

Large Screen TV's or New Cars?

I am betting the TV's and Cars will be what 99% of the money will go to
View Quote

Newports and Hennesey
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#33]
If magically there were no race issue to be advanced, the Democrats would have nothing to run on!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I am sure the money will be spent on education to help get better jobs.

What does GD think the money will get spent on

Large Screen TV's or New Cars?

I am betting the TV's and Cars will be what 99% of the money will go to
View Quote

Tattoo's, nails, Hair extensions, beer, drugs, you know, the essentials.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Don’t be surprised if reparations are part of the multi-trillion relief package they have coming.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I need to be paid compensation for having to look at her and listen to her.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Haven't those people been getting reparations for the last 50-75 years???

How can you get so many hand outs and preferential treatment for so many years and still not manage to be somewhat successful as a group?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#38]
40 acres and a mule to all slaves born before May 1865
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Haven't those people been getting reparations for the last 50-75 years???

How can you get so many hand outs and preferential treatment for so many years and still not manage to be somewhat successful as a group?
View Quote

every generation needs, needs I say, it's own compensation or else.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Instead of monetary reparations how about a book?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Some see this as a problem. Others see opportunity.

edit- time stamped video no workie. Go to 1:47
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:17:11 PM EDT
[#42]
She should get a free ticket half way back to Africa.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#43]
I demand reparations for the disco music I endured in my youth.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not only that, black people who want to work hard and succeed in this country have a lot of advantages others don't.  Affirmative action, easier time getting into a good college, exclusive scholarships, diversity hiring, etc.

All the damned whining is getting old.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They've been getting them for the last fifty years. It's called welfare, food stamps,etc

Not only that, black people who want to work hard and succeed in this country have a lot of advantages others don't.  Affirmative action, easier time getting into a good college, exclusive scholarships, diversity hiring, etc.

All the damned whining is getting old.

Agreed, black privilege has been keeping the white man down for generations...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah well she can suck my dick for every dollar. $1 a pop, no limit
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Was tought, nothing good to say, say nothing at all!

Fuck these ppl,  the “shits coming”! Let them think they winning.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I look for people of color to get a "special" stimulus payment, whitey need not apply.
View Quote

I mean I haven't gotten shit for a stimulus payment at anytime, upper middle class need not apply.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Fuck readin, we here to get paid
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The path there has already started. In some places they are giving the initial round of cov vax to blacks only !!

Next up, your tax $$ to lazy scum blacks (those who are lazy and scum, not all of them are lazy scum, etc).

And the commi and turncoat scum in the swamp wonder why the Capitol was "stormed" by "organized ins-erectionists". Do they really believe people will just kneel & obey like sheeple? Wow, the swamp is really full of dumb people! Sadly, I think they crossed that line of go turning back.
View Quote

That vaccine is going to go to a shit ton of new illegals at the border.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:03:37 PM EDT
[#50]
I believe she is mistaken in her understanding of history. Slaves were all in the Confederacy which were not part of the United States.  Since the good people of the United States fought for and won their freedom they (ex slaves) actually owe the people who are descendants of those that fought money. Since post war the government of the United States made soldiers of the Confederacy United States soldiers, and all citizens of the Confederacy United States citizens they can just pay everyone.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top