Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Ticket back to Wakanda for each and every idiot that wants it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe she is mistaken in her understanding of history. Slaves were all in the Confederacy which were not part of the United States.  Since the good people of the United States fought for and won their freedom they (ex slaves) actually owe the people who are descendants of those that fought money. Since post war the government of the United States made soldiers of the Confederacy United States soldiers, and all citizens of the Confederacy United States citizens they can just pay everyone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She's named after 2 great Confederate generals.....

What more does she want?
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#5]
COC keeps my mouth shut about that thing....
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#6]
My Great-Great-Grandfather was a semi-noteworthy Abolitionist. To whom should I send an invoice?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Good old Sheila Jackson Lee and her triple-crown weave.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even MLK didn’t believe that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a dream, that one day, all people will be judged by the color of their skin, not by the content of their character...

"MLK's legacy has been whitewashed more than Tom Sawyer's fence."
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#9]
So how much slave blood do you need for reparations? How much proof, genealogy wise, would one have to render for some cash?

And my standard question every time these threads are brought up. When do Southern farmers get reparations for Abe stealing their tractors?????

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:59:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pass a bill that is, on its face, unconstitutional? Yep sounds about right. I guess lefty today is into saying "Fuck MLK!"
View Quote

Is it only unconstitutional if the USSC says it is and in the clown world we are living in anything seems possible.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I never owned a slave. No African-American alive today has ever been a slave. Make the NBA and NFL pay it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:31:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Don't need an expensive study, but I agree with her.

Anyone that was a slave themselves should get paid by the actual person that owned them.
View Quote

That's the scam.  This is already at least the second time it's been used.  There will NEVER actually be reparations, but there will be ENDLESS "studies" paid for.  And what kind of outfits run these studies?  Liberal "think tanks" and "community organizations" that just so happen to donate to democrats, and/or are run by relatives and friends of democrat politicians.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#13]
fuck that bitch
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
fuck that bitch
View Quote

not even with your junk.......Ewwww.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a dream, that one day, all people will be judged by the color of their skin, not by the content of their character...

At the risk of patting myself on the back, I'm kind of proud of that one.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I never owned a slave. No African-American alive today has ever been a slave. Make the NBA and NFL pay it.
View Quote

None of my ancestors ever owned a slave, and my father's side of the family wasn't even in North America until 1874.  But the race baiters don't care.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I look for people of color to get a "special" stimulus payment, whitey need not apply.
View Quote

Corresponding tax increase for all registered Republicans.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sheila Jackson Lee reintroduces bill to benefit African Americans

In her first act of the 117th Congress, U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) this week reintroduced legislation that would fund a commission to study and develop proposals for providing reparations to African Americans.

"The commission shall examine slavery and discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and recommend appropriate remedies," Legislation H.R.40 reads.

“This is one of the best ways to make good on their promise to attack systemic racism and white supremacy and elevate the economic and social condition of Black people.”

It's unclear at this time exactly how much a reparations package would cost.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Sheila-Jackson-Lee-reparations-slavery-Texas-15870247.php
View Quote

I'm transracial and identify as black.

Where do I apply?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#19]
1619 eh? Gonna tax England and Portugal?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top