Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It's OK because she didn't mean to cause any harm.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wake me up when someone goes to prison
View Quote
this nothing will happen
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She is above all laws, don't hold your breath.
View Quote
Which goes to prove that the laws don't exist if you are the 'right' kind of person, but if you are not you get the extra-judicial treatment. Don't know what other proof would be needed to prove out that we live in an authoritarian state. Despotism.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why is that a shock to anyone? Hillary was Obama's secretary of state, so it's obvious she would have been communicating with him, and if she was using an illegal email server for all of her communications that would have to include Obama, right?

Obama has to this point played dumb, and there's not a chance in hell that he'll get caught up in any of this, but it's been obvious from the beginning that he would have been aware of the fact that Hillary wasn't using a gov email address.
View Quote
Obama said he learned of her clandestine server from "the news, like everyone else" which is obviously bullshit.

You don't just email POTUS. Somebody (him?) would have had to request that her server address be whitelisted.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing will happen.  They are royalty.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
NO DEALS

In on 1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump should offer Barry immunity right now, capture his testimony, and proceed with the greatest timeline in history...  
NO DEALS

In on 1
Nah, that's actually a great idea.....prevents the retards from screaming "racism" for going after the black guy.
For some reason, I think Obongo would sell his kids up the river if he could get out of trouble.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#8]
IF I GO DOWN I AM TAKING HALF OF DC WITH ME!!!

Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Above the law

If not stopped today, next time in office will be worse
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wake me up when someone goes to prison
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#12]
“No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Every knows this and has known this. I want to know what was in the approx seventeen emails Obama put EP over.

The email below was posted in podcast on Crowdsource.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#13]
The thing that chaps my ass is this lying manipulative CUNT HRC is still making the rounds on the TV talking about the Russian thing.

FU&DIEHRC.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hold out hope that if Trump wins his re-election bid and becomes a second term lame duck, he'll suddenly show the left what giving zero fucks is all about and go scorched earth.

It's a small hope, admittedly, but I still have it.
View Quote
If even HALF of the guilty parties in these issues get charged, I'll buy a bottle of bourbon for every single person that I work with, whether they drink it or not, and then I'll party like an 18 year old again.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:48:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Trump should offer Barry immunity right now, capture his testimony, and proceed with the greatest timeline in history...  
View Quote
BS they all need to be charged, convicted and executed but I would settle for life in prison. The FEDS executed Timothy McVey for his horrific crimes, but I consider what Obama, the DOJ/FBI, the dems, and the corrupt media did far worse.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hold out hope that if Trump wins his re-election bid and becomes a second term lame duck, he'll suddenly show the left what giving zero fucks is all about and go scorched earth.

It's a small hope, admittedly, but I still have it.
View Quote
How does he go scorched earth? You know that whoever is the AG at that time will not do what Trump says as they care more about their own reputation than the constitution. Trump told the WH attorney to fire Mueller and he refused a lawful order despite the fact the president has the constitution power to do it.

AG's who work for the Dem POTUS do not need to be told as they are all in on the corruption but when Repub POTUS attempts to use his lawful constitutional power there is always someone standing in their way.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Hildebeast is out there today trying to throw shade on herself by talking about Trump being indicted.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn....I wanna believe.

Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In a third world government those in power never go to jail for laws that put commoners in jail.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I know this is our echo chamber and whatnot, but I'm gonna say it again.

Until she is arrested for just what we know about her emails, we are living in a nation with 2 sets of laws. One for the politically connected, and one for taxpayers. This cannot be allowed to continue.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Obama said he learned of her clandestine server from "the news, like everyone else" which is obviously bullshit.

You don't just email POTUS. Somebody (him?) would have had to request that her server address be whitelisted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is that a shock to anyone? Hillary was Obama's secretary of state, so it's obvious she would have been communicating with him, and if she was using an illegal email server for all of her communications that would have to include Obama, right?

Obama has to this point played dumb, and there's not a chance in hell that he'll get caught up in any of this, but it's been obvious from the beginning that he would have been aware of the fact that Hillary wasn't using a gov email address.

Of course FBHO lied and it was all BS.
In fact the only truth spoken by him is the repeated stutter between words.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Until Hillary or Barack go to prison I’ll continue to believe our government is irrevocably corrupted to the core.
Can't set the precedent for convicting crooked politicians.  That would open the doors for most politicians to go to prison, and they can't have that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#23]
So what?  It's not like they are Republicans or anything.  They never intended to break the law.  They just had bad advice.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#24]
WIPE IT WITH A CLOTH.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#25]
My screen name
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
“No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Every knows this and has known this. I want to know what was in the approx seventeen emails Obama put EP over.

The email below was posted in podcast on Crowdsource.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/81561/Humas_lap_top_png-922501.JPG
View Quote
Remember what Anthony Weiner called his files on the laptop that contained the Hillary emails?

"Insurance Policy"
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What difference does it make...
View Quote
Hoping for plenty of it...
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#28]
The dumbest thing Oscama did, and he did a lot of them, was to bring that evil and deceitful witch into his adminstration.

She needs to be slowly burned at the stake.

Half of the scamocrat party (Bernie's fools) would also rejoice.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
IF I GO DOWN I AM TAKING HALF OF DC WITH ME!!!

http://www.clotureclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bH40JXp.gif
View Quote
Good!!!...

...FHRC
FBHO
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#30]
E-mails found, mean e-mails leaked. I can’t wait to see what that bitch was hiding.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Which goes to prove that the laws don't exist if you are the 'right' kind of person, but if you are not you get the extra-judicial treatment. Don't know what other proof would be needed to prove out that we live in an authoritarian state. Despotism Anarcho-tyranny.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The thing that chaps my ass is this lying manipulative CUNT HRC is still making the rounds on the TV talking about the Russian thing.

FU&DIEHRC.
View Quote
She is to deep to stop now...
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She was involved in a massive, brazen espionage and technology transfer ring with China, Pakistan, Russia, and who knows who else.

During her tenure as SECSTATE, the OPM data breach happened with China gaining access to millions of DoD and industry security form questionnaires and files on people with clearances.

All of our illegal assets in China were arrested and tortured, then killed.

Putin re-built his nuclear arsenal.

F-22 production was prematurely killed at 187 aircraft.

US consulates and diplomatic compounds were underfunded and left insecure in many parts of the world, leading to the death of a US Ambassador for the first time since Jimmy Carter's Administration in the 1970s.

Foreign aid was transferred to Islamic radicals throughout the Middle East, including advanced anti-armor systems and other small arms.

Leads on this kind of information can be found in her electronic communications footprints, which the Obama WH and Hillary couldn't afford to have made public, so Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Mueller, Strzok, McCabe, Ohr, and crew were tasked with smoothing over Hillary's warts.
View Quote
Bears quoting.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Post them publicly...the left says all info from private emails to taxes of their enemies should be in plain sight for all to see. So lets see them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#36]
We always ask what we can do to try to set our government right.

Please consider donating to Judicial Watch.

They do the heavy lifting.

I give them some bucks each month automatically. You won't even notice.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Its not a question of evidence, it's a question of political will, defending the rule of law, and core patriotic intent that the Republic is both good and ought to be preserved.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#38]
I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.
-Trump

Trump promised to put her in prison. Then broke his campaign promise, and gave her immunity.

She should be in prison.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.
-Trump

Trump promised to put her in prison. Then broke his campaign promise, and gave her immunity.

She should be in prison.
View Quote
So go fix it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#40]
"Fidelity. Bravery. Integrity"

What a disgrace.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:05:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oligarchy gonna oligarchy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#42]
The pertinent question is how many Clinton emails do the Russians have?
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The pertinent question is how many Clinton emails do the Russians have?
View Quote
All of 'em. Platte River told her the bathroom server was compromised regularly by like 20 different IPs. She sent Obama an email using their clintonemail.com addresses from Russia.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nah, that's actually a great idea.....prevents the retards from screaming "racism" for going after the black guy.
For some reason, I think Obongo would sell his kids up the river if he could get out of trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO DEALS

In on 1
Me too.  There would be so much blood on the walls...
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
-Trump

She should be in prison.
View Quote
what should you do when everyone expects the Spanish inquisition?
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#47]
In order to take down FRHC and FBHO you have to first take down their propaganda wing; which is the MSM. Any attempt to place them in cuffs would be met with an all out full nuclear meltdown of the MSM and an assault of epic portions on Trump and anyone associated with his administration.

The truth about what they did must be given to the masses.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Obama is in on this up to his eyeballs.

And that is why it will go exactly no where.  NO ONE has the political balls to go after the first African American president.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Obama is in on this up to his eyeballs.

And that is why it will go exactly no where.  NO ONE has the political balls to go after the first African American president.
View Quote
I get the spinners, msm, all the left, but race had nothing to do with what he did.

Power
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#50]
They will also be found in Beijing and the Kremlin if anyone looks.
Page / 3
Top Top