BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Will they be paying the slave owners descendants  for the slaves they freed? Kind of a buy back type thing?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I prefer the Chinese fellow's plan of enslaving the Amazon robots and free gibs for everyone.

ETA 1776 wasted. Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fine.

But eliminate ALL preferential hiring practices, quotas, "goals" or anything that resembles Affirmative Action.

Make such things illegal.

You get paid, a one time payment.  But then NOTHING.  Even Steven from here on out.

Let's do it.
View Quote
I'd go further and say anyone accepting reparations should be immediately and permanently expelled from the United States. Reparations should be provided as  stipends available only in an annual lump sum at one of several consulates or embassies in a handful of sub Saharan countries.

No way someone should be able to claim to be harmed by their ancestors being brought here, receive compensation for having been supposedly harmed, and then continue to remain somewhere they have been supposedly harmed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with Pocahontas for once - slavery was reprehensible. All white former slave-owners should be made to pay money to all former slaves living in America.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL yeah, no.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
We've been giving them stuff ever since Johnson created his great society plan.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Warren can go straight to hell
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Pure campaign talk.  Even she knows there’s no way in hell reparations are happening, just like the promises of student loan forgiveness, free college, etc.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I agree with Pocahontas for once - slavery was reprehensible. All white former slave-owners should be made to pay money to all former slaves living in America.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Correct.  Welfare has not ended poverty.

It is time that blacks pay back whites for 50 years of welfare.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We already do that to the tune of trillions of dollars. Fuck off.
Correct.  Welfare has not ended poverty.

It is time that blacks pay back whites for 50 years of welfare.
@AmericanPeople

If we accept the democrat premise that all white people are guilty of past slavery and all black people were victims of past slavery I posit this: we've paid them WAY more money than was ever made off of their labor. Adjusted for today's dollars of course. So if the democrat premise is correct, I could argue they owe us reparations.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fun fact, there are more slaves in the world today than at any point in history. Where are they? Primarily in Africa and the Middle East. Why should we spend a single, solitary cent on reparations for people who were never slaves before being willing to spend that money to eradicate slavery that still exists in the world today? Objectively, it is far more moral to spend money to free people currently enslaved than it ever could be to pay some sort of compensation for slavery that occurred before anyone alive today was even born.
View Quote
You Really think that’s true?

Got any cites?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Somewhere a minority student was deprived a chance at success by Warren taking their scholarship.  She owes them reparations.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My dad's side came here fleeing the Potato Famine.

On my mom's side, Great, Great....Uncle George deWolf was the leader of the North American slave trade.  He LOVED smuggling and trading and selling slaves.  Even when it was outlawed, he still schemed and figured out ways to keep slaving.  He was a rascal.  Slavery was his favorite pastime, and he made a MASSIVE fortune from it.

But the money's all gone.  So, I got nothing for you.  Sorry.
View Quote
Literally LoLed.    .
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#15]
What's been happening for the past 50 years with welfare, taxation, and spending?

Which taxpayers are responsible for pumping billions of dollars into Detroit each year?

Has it worked?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Somewhere a minority student was deprived a chance at success by Warren taking their scholarship.  She owes them reparations.
View Quote
Somewhere a French chef was not given credit for the recipes she submitted in the cookbook ‘Powwow Chow’.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So essentially she wants to blame all of one race for the misdeeds of individuals, even those who had nothing to do with it.

So that also means we can start punishing all other races for the actions of individuals too.

Oh wait. She only wants this one way, without equal application of the law.
View Quote
It's what is taught in the schools.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just wait till they seize your IRA to fund this.
View Quote
Let them... let's see what happens...

I've worked a job i fucking hate for 30 years... paid my taxes.. been passed over for other jobs probably a dozen times for affirmative action candidates..  did the work of an affirmative action supervisor because she was too stupid, and drunk or high most of the time...

I can't even get a surgery i need because my insurance won't pay for it, but my tax dollars pay for it for fucking assholes on welfare...

Take my fucking IRA on behalf of those assholes...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#19]
There was a bumper sticker years back.

"If I'd known how much trouble they'd be, I'd have picked my own damn cotton"

I have heard of still existing slavery, usually involving the religion of peace, but it's carefully hidden in the "news" so I have no link.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#21]
And just like that Elizabeth Warren cratered her chances in 2020.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey Liz.  Lead by example. You go first.  Give up your beer money.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
But, but, but, but... we already give people stuff.

And what about the whites that never owned slaves?

=================

Give Them The Benjamin's and Gibs (Free Stuff)

"“I love the idea of this congressional commission,” Warren told a crowd at Jackson State, a historically black university. “I believe it’s time to start the national, full-blown conversation about reparations.”

"Warren’s endorsement of the reparations commission bill was just one part of her broader pitch Monday night to voters of color, especially African Americans. She called for Mississippi to change its state flag to no longer include the Confederacy’s stars and bars, talked up her housing bill that would give special assistance to formerly redlined communities, and said that white supremacists are as great a national security threat as “any other terrorist group — like ISIS, like al-Qaida.”

Warren attempted to combine that appeal with her more familiar economic populism. She criticized oil companies, payday lenders, “giant financial institutions,” and called for the implementation of her “ultra-millionaires tax.”

She also received a positive reaction from the crowd when she discussed the role of faith in her life. Warren said she was raised Methodist and referenced the story of the Sheep and The Goats in the book of Matthew. She said a Bible school lesson on the story taught her that “there is God, there is value in every single human being” and that “we are called to action.”"

https://www.governorpalin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/t105-12.png
View Quote
If this ever gets thru, I am going talcum X.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#24]
What exactly is their end game with the racial division they keep working.

Why do they drive it so hard?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Welfare has long since paid any reparations that may be owed.
View Quote
F'n this, right here. FO Warren!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Warren can give all her own money to black people. I don’t have enough to handout.... :(
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Meh, we've already paid trillions. How much more do we need to pay out?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Welfare has long since paid any reparations that may be owed.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I will give any of them a free one way ticket to Liberia with an automatic elimination of US citizenship upon landing in Monrovia. I will even give them $500 to start with.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Maybe she should make restitution to the Indian tribes for claiming to be one when she is not.
View Quote
But she has high cheekbones
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You Really think that’s true?

Got any cites?
View Quote
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a1a5b6ed16eb
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There was a bumper sticker years back.

"If I'd known how much trouble they'd be, I'd have picked my own damn cotton"

I have heard of still existing slavery, usually involving the religion of peace, but it's carefully hidden in the "news" so I have no link.
View Quote
Slavery was still legal in Saudi Arabia until 1962- 63

It's sanctified, literally, by their religion..
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Go fuck yourself.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And just like that Elizabeth Warren cratered her chances in 2020.
View Quote
She never stood a chance. She's everything the internal Dem revolt is about. Intersectionalism is about to pull the arms and legs of her non-intersectionalist lack of self-awareness.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Victimiest of all victims. A claim to privilege and retribution.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Go fuck yourself.
View Quote
What about the Irish, Italians and poor old English working class?

Shit is insane.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe she should make restitution to the Indian tribes for claiming to be one when she is not.
And legacy family story-telling.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn I would have loved to have been in that crowd. I want to ask her how much of her fortune she's given to blacks in reparations.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:04:42 PM EDT
[#40]
She can go e.them as much of her own money as she wants.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Before I pay reservations I will quit working and turn criminal for income. I do not owe them anything.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:22:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Don't we already have welfare and other entitlement programs for them already?

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll happily pay reparations after all of the 50 years of Great Society welfare monies spent are refunded by the recipients and their descendants, receive a discount for ancestors that weren't here during the Civil War, and receive additional credits for injuries/fatalities/property/labor losses suffered by my ancestors because of the Civil War.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Durka Durka National Conversation Mohammed Jihad.

I'm Irish.  When will I get my check?

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#45]
"and said that white supremacists are as great a national security threat as "any other terrorist group  like ISIS, like al-Qaida."

Okay bitch, keep pushing this kinda shit and whitey is going to make that stupid statement seem mild. God I am tired of this tripe.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#46]
I think over 600,000 deaths if more than enough for reparations.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We got that but that isn't the answer.

Of course it's for votes but that isn't the point either. They are literally doing everything they can to divide this country and demonize their political opposition.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Did she have hot sauce in her purse? That will clinch the deal.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'd love to hear an in-depth explanation from people who believe reparations are due, about why people who've never owned slaves should pay money to people who were never slaves.
View Quote
The TLDR version is that because their ancestors were slaves they never had generational wealth passed down so they are perpetually disadvantaged (not because they spend their money on rims and car stereos and "gole teef" as fast as they get it). Since whitey HAS generational wealth amassed by his slave owning ancestors, he has had economic advantages and therefore must pay reparations, even if his parents died penniless and never left him anything and he works right alongside blacks at fast food restaurants.

My version is that I'm not going to pay for something that I didn't do, and anyone attempting to collect "reparations" from me is going to have to kill me because I'm not fucking giving them shit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#50]
We’ve been doing that since 1968?
Page / 6
Top Top