Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
What about the black descendants of blacks who owned slaves?  Are they going to pay a share of reparations?
What about people in Africa who are descendants of the original African slave traders who captured their fellow men and sold them into slavery?
What about all the Muslims in the ME who still own slaves, right now?
How about the fact that there are more people in slavery in the world today, than at any point in the past?  Hint, those slaves are not in the USA...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
She can eat shit & die! Pandering fake indian cunt. People like her need to cease to exist.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
FREE SHIT HERE, FREE SHIT HERE, VOTE FOR ME TO GET YOUR FREE SHIT!

All the democrats have left is buying votes.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Every man or woman that was a slave should be paid. The son or daughter of every man or woman that was a slave should be paid. All others need not apply.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]
My mother's side of the family came here from Poland in the 1890's. (Insert Polish joke here)

My father's side of the family came mostly from England and settled just about everywhere BUT the south where all the plantations were. Most were carpenters / builders and a few were pastors. There was a small farm farmer here and there along the way.

Nobody on either side owned slaves. My wife's family hails originally from Poland as well, two generations back.

Wasn't it Ted Knight who said "You'll get NOTHING, and like it!" LOL

With the conditions of our cities are factored in, we're more than even.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every man or woman that was a slave should be paid. The son or daughter of every man or woman that was a slave should be paid. All others need not apply.
View Quote
I can get 100% behind that.  Afterwards we should stop all race based programs as the debt has been paid.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Our present equilibrium is basic income for everyone except contributors to society.

The small government movement supports this.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Hang on a fucking second, Chief.

The Democrats were the slave owners.  Let them own that shit and pay up.

Their BIG LIE is that there was some sort of nebulous, magical party "flip".

Proven lies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#10]
How much wampum is she chipping in?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#11]
That fucking whore and anyone that feels or thinks that way are more than welcome to open their coffers and pay out for something they never had anything to do with.

Me, I'll sit over here and tell them to go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can get 100% behind that.  Afterwards we should stop all race based programs as the debt has been paid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fantasy.  This is about buying votes.  Votes need to be bought every 2-6 years.  It will never be enough.  The only solution is for whites to play identity politics.  We should demand white preferences in hiring and education, white preferences in contracting, special discrimination laws to protect whites, special tax breaks for whites, etc.

I didn't choose identity politics, identity politics chose me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:16:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Buying votes is only legal if you use other people's money to do it.  
View Quote
Pandering to people that are apparently racist as fuck..
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#14]
So when whitey refuses to work any longer where does the tax money come from? Who pays African-americans their entitlements?

Bleed the well dry and figure out how to get blood from a rock.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#15]
We already do that to the tune of trillions of dollars. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fantasy.  This is about buying votes.  Votes need to be bought every 2-6 years.  It will never be enough.  The only solution is for whites to play identity politics.  We should demand white preferences in hiring and education, white preferences in contracting, special discrimination laws to protect whites, special tax breaks for whites, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I don't get is that it's only buying at best the about 0.6% of the electorate that didn't vote Democrat in 2016 while hoping that none of the 35+% of the non-black electorate that voted D realize where these reparations would come from.

Number source
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What I don't get is that it's only buying at best the about 0.6% of the electorate that didn't vote Democrat in 2016 while hoping that none of the 35+% of the non-black electorate that voted D realize where these reparations would come from.

Number source
View Quote
Turnout.  Dems need the reparations crowd motivated enough to get off their asses and vote.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#18]
She should atone to the Indians for her ancestor running them off their land.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I demand that she pays me reparations for stealing my spot at Harvard, and my cold crab-meat omelet recipe.

Her lack of self-awareness is almost funny.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Good God these people are absolutely fucking delusional. Further proof that the tree of liberty is thirsty!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't care how many slaves my ancestors owned... I ain't payin shit!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Fun fact, there are more slaves in the world today than at any point in history. Where are they? Primarily in Africa and the Middle East. Why should we spend a single, solitary cent on reparations for people who were never slaves before being willing to spend that money to eradicate slavery that still exists in the world today? Objectively, it is far more moral to spend money to free people currently enslaved than it ever could be to pay some sort of compensation for slavery that occurred before anyone alive today was even born.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My family didn't get here until 1917 so I guess that means that I don't have to pay anything.  Sweet.
View Quote
Darn, mine got here in the 1620's, but we never owned slaves.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, no.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#25]
My family never owned any slaves. My family already made a sacrifice. Here’s a death certificate for my great X? Grandfather that was killed at Vicksburg on May 23, 1863.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Turnout.  Dems need the reparations crowd motivated enough to get off their asses and vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Number source
Even if all 17% vote D there's the 83% that they are still hoping don't understand basic economics.

Which is unfortunately a fairly decent number.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Remember the block long lines in the inner city of blacks voting for Obama twice that the news showed?  I don't either.

Remember when precincts recorded 110% black turnout?

Guess what?  They don't vote but they always turn out.  It's part of why the democrats control big cities.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Welp.... Time to buy some Pall Mall, Nike, and Old English stock....
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#29]
So let me get this straight, people who were not responsible for slavery should be forced to give money to people who were never slaves?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Great plan. Hope she wins and rolls it out.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#31]
It is very ironic that you ridicule one fake native american with another.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#32]
After reparations...then what?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#33]
So do we take into account the cost of all of the crime that the blacks commit?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Now she's claiming to be methodist and quoting bible stories?

Someone should check that, I call bullshit
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd love to see reparations in this form .

Every white person has to line their street and give their own money to every black who comes by.

You fucking ignorant white communist voters need to enjoy what you vote for.

Fuck , I fucking loathe communists
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#36]
My family were Irish immigrants after the civil war, so we jave nothing to atone for.

My question is who will pay reparations for my great-great grandmothers indentured servitude?

Many Irish were essentially slaves in agreement for passage to America.

Where do I pick up my check?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Then what ......
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same old shit as before, just better dressed. Something along these lines:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/WWE-in-Uganda-Parliament/5-2204018/
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#39]
The left (regardless of what the Fake News says) is hemorraging black voters.

They are promising free shit to pump their voter rolls up.

Oh yeah, almost forgot.   Fuck.   That.   {Insert probably CoC term here}.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:30:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well all "blacks" in America will act accordingly of course .....  a whole shit load of back child support will get paid
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#41]
My dad's side came here fleeing the Potato Famine.

On my mom's side, Great, Great....Uncle George deWolf was the leader of the North American slave trade.  He LOVED smuggling and trading and selling slaves.  Even when it was outlawed, he still schemed and figured out ways to keep slaving.  He was a rascal.  Slavery was his favorite pastime, and he made a MASSIVE fortune from it.

But the money's all gone.  So, I got nothing for you.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Well Massachusetts could start by providing reparations for the war crimes against the Acadiens people, including enslavement, and the actually documented land and it’s value that was confiscated.

I won’t hold my breath.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We already do that to the tune of trillions of dollars. Fuck off.
View Quote
Correct.  Welfare has not ended poverty.

It is time that blacks pay back whites for 50 years of welfare.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Can we just compare total taxes paid since 1865?  I'm pretty sure we've already paid our fair share.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Want to create a massive wave of race based resentment... this is how.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It is very ironic that you ridicule one fake native american with another.
View Quote
Iron eyes Cody played a Indian in a lot of old time western movies, funny thing about it was he began believing he was a Indian he stayed in character off screen as well as in his home. He even chose 2 tribes he claimed To be a member of. I believe if Iron eyes were still alive he would be sad that Warren was stealing his gig
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#48]
So they want to bring us to the ATM before they shoot us in the head?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Liberals "White people shouldn't be proud of western civilization, because they didn't build it themselves, their ancestors did."
Also Liberals "White people should feel bad for slavery, because their ancestors did it"
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Perhaps we should just get right down to the inevitable outcome and just have a big bonfire with those stacks of cash.  Because it won't matter how much money you throw at the problem until the community in question decides to be just a bit responsible for their selves.  I honestly don't understand how decent and hard working black folks, of which there are plenty, put up with all that shit in their neighborhoods.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top