Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/7/2003 6:30:32 AM EDT
I made the mistake yesterday of going to Circuit City & Best Buy (BB was certainly better than CC) and they both had horrible selection. Not to mention I am quite sure I can find things cheaper online. At least BB had an alternate brand cable to Monster Cable; that's ALL CC had at nearly twice the price.

So, the question is, what's a reputable, reliable online retailer with not only a good inventory, but a good selection as well? Is J&R still a good one? Anyone else? I'm looking for one stop shopping that has the whole gamut, speakers, stereos, tvs, cables, accessories, etc.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:55:02 AM EDT
I've only dealt with Crazy Eddie once, but his price was by far the best on the receiver I bought...no problems otherwise either. [url]http://www.crazyeddie.com[/url] It was a few years ago I bought from them...not sure how their prices compare these days.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:02:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2003 7:03:49 AM EDT by WWoodworth]
Best prices I found on electronics is [url]www.brandnamez.com[/url], but I don't know if they sell accessories. I've bought a Sony Elite receiver, a Yamaha 3300 receiver, and 2 sets of Polk speakers from them with NO problems.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:14:43 AM EDT
[url]www.pricewatch.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:14:48 AM EDT
I use BUY.COM as cheap as any and totally reliable.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:43:28 AM EDT
J&R is GREAT and so is B&H: [url]www.bhphotovideo.com[/url]
Top Top